KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Whats the most boring sport?

Whats the most boring sport?
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shksprtx
Cosmic Redneck

As it stands I am a hardcore NASCAR fan...having said that, nowadays I usually watch the first 30 laps or so of a race, take a nap or clean house, and then try to catch the last 50 laps or so...

To me, Hockey and Baseball are hellishly boring to watch on TV, but much better live...

Old Post May 18th, 2007 07:26 AM
shksprtx is currently offline Click here to Send shksprtx a Private Message Find more posts by shksprtx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
When you watch, are the commentators Canadian?

I have a theory that how the commentators react, and what they say, directly influences what people think they see, or saw.

(Cf. Andy Gray and Gerrard).

Nah, Sportsnet (station that carries Premier games) gets the feed from English broadcasts.

That's why the games are never in HD.....I dont know why. It sucks because football is more exicting when you can see thier faces, and numbers.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 07:49 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Auto racing and golf

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 18th, 2007 10:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

What amazes me about cricket is its not only boring to watch, the players when interviewed sound like they´ve taken a few sleeping pills as well.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 06:44 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yvonnekarate
Frank Sinatra fan

Probably basketball..

Regards, Yvonne

- Reader, I married him (Jane Eyre)
The happiness now, will be part of the pain then.
Teaching is an act of love.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 01:21 AM
yvonnekarate is currently offline Click here to Send yvonnekarate a Private Message Find more posts by yvonnekarate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Basketball is actually not bad imo, some excellent skill to be observed, the only thing which makes it a bit boring is the ammount of baskets scored. They just seem to run too and fro and score and at the end one team for some reason has more than the others.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 01:19 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Golf, nascar, and soccer

Old Post May 30th, 2007 12:04 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan King
King Leonidas

Softball to watch. Golf can be too, just depends who you watch and what tournament.

Give them nothing! But take from them everything! - Spartan King Leonidas

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 06:39 PM
Spartan King is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan King a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbunnyman

Golf and cricket. sleep sleep

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 02:55 PM
deathbunnyman is currently offline Click here to Send deathbunnyman a Private Message Find more posts by deathbunnyman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

to watch: golf, baseball, softball.

to play: golf, baseball, softball.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 02:26 AM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pepperjeff

I would say soccer, although basketball is pretty redundant, unless it is a close game, in which case the last few minutes are decent.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 03:39 AM
pepperjeff is currently offline Click here to Send pepperjeff a Private Message Find more posts by pepperjeff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corndog

I say soccer.

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^
HARD WORK beats talent when talent fails to WORK HARD.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 07:26 PM
Corndog is currently offline Click here to Send Corndog a Private Message Find more posts by Corndog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Poker. How that shit got on TV and how it's considered a sport confuses the shit out of me.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 07:30 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corndog

Put its fun to play.

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^
HARD WORK beats talent when talent fails to WORK HARD.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 07:33 PM
Corndog is currently offline Click here to Send Corndog a Private Message Find more posts by Corndog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RecSpecs110
Link Saves the Day

Poker isn't a sport, it's a game. But I'd rather watch poker than Baseball. I can't wait for 10-20 seconds for the pitcher to pitch the damn ball and then have the umpire call it a ball/strike and repeat the process over and over.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 08:01 PM
RecSpecs110 is currently offline Click here to Send RecSpecs110 a Private Message Find more posts by RecSpecs110 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Poker. How that shit got on TV and how it's considered a sport confuses the shit out of me.

I totally agree, ive watched it a few times to try and work out what the hells going on (rules etc), buts its not a sport and is only on TV get people to play online and give up their well earned money.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 07:16 PM
Locard
barely speaking english

Baseball. It sucks to watch it or play it

Golf is horribly boring to watch too, but really entertaining to play it

Originally posted by RecSpecs110
Poker isn't a sport, it's a game. But I'd rather watch poker than Baseball. I can't wait for 10-20 seconds for the pitcher to pitch the damn ball and then have the umpire call it a ball/strike and repeat the process over and over.
lol just think about the fielders,
Baseball is the only sport where, if you're unlucky, the ball will probably never go towards your direction and you could spent
the whole game sitting in your butt doing nothing. it sucks -_-

Last edited by Locard on Jul 15th, 2007 at 05:58 AM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 05:44 AM
Locard is currently offline Click here to Send Locard a Private Message Find more posts by Locard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Baseball, I dont understand how ppl can sit for 3+hours watching it, is too boring. Playing it is ok but watching it, no.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 05:04 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

CRICTEK SUCKS

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 09:02 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Golf

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 02:19 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote