KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » The Halo Movie

The Halo Movie
Started by: LORD JLRTENJAC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jason_Krueger
I play with dead things.

well according to imdb.com some no-name dude is gonna be director, Neill Blomkamp, and Peter Jackson is only the executive producer.... http://halomovie.trivialbeing.net/

also there are rumors that Denzel Washington is in mind for the role of Master Chief.....I dunno about that one..... http://www.halothemovie.org/

When theres no more room in hell, Jason Voorhees will walk the Earth

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 07:22 PM
Jason_Krueger is currently offline Click here to Send Jason_Krueger a Private Message Find more posts by Jason_Krueger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Denzel Washington?

That's just plain retarded..

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 07:52 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Denzel, huh. He is a good actor, but I don't think he would ever act in a video game to film movie.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 10:14 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

The obvious choice for master chief is Estelle Getty...what are guys thinking?

Are you guys sure that this movie is going to be made? I thought it was scrapped.

I really hope they do make this a movie, though.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 11:15 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 08:37 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

im thinking matt damon, ben affleck,or jason statham. If they dont work out...jackie chan

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 08:54 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm thinking... put any tall guy in the suit and simply use the voice of the guy who played the Chief in the game. The plot only details what happened in the first game, and in neither the first game or any part of the books that cover the first game does John take off his helmet, so the actor doesn't need to be anyone in particular, just tall. John Cena ftw no expression

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 09:01 AM
exanda kane

Just make it a cartoon.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:40 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

That'd be funny if they did.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 07:02 PM
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by exanda kane
Just make it a cartoon.

Dark Sarcasm because of the clone wars series being CG and not live action?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 06:53 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neox
Separatist Elite

Originally posted by Chakra Master
I think halo is an ok game but jesus christ. what the hell is so unique or original about it. its got nothing special and the storyline isn't bad but it isn't as phenominal as fable. all it is is shoot the bad guys, wait a few minutes, shoot the bad guys etc. This movie better kick ass or else halo is foever given up. the only cahnce they have is to put a cover system in 3 and make the miracle of halo becoming its own unique game...

Halo is very unique. The enemies arent the average drooling alien bastards. They have excellent backstories and an interesting galactic history. Its not a shoot em up. If u r playing heroic or legendary most of the time u have to use some strategy, the game also has an excellent vehicle factor. The warthog is the most fun thing to drive i have ever used in a game. The weapons are awesome, the online play is action packed and easy to use, u can jump right in to a game and even make your own team very easily. Not many games have user-friendly online play. *cough* chromehounds

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 09:09 AM
Neox is currently offline Click here to Send Neox a Private Message Find more posts by Neox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 11:59 PM
Face

Halo would be a good movie you know

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 04:32 PM
Face is currently offline Click here to Send Face a Private Message Find more posts by Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Face
Halo would be a good movie you know

yeah to bad everyone left the project. At least Jackson says he'll come back to it

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 01:22 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I'm thinking... put any tall guy in the suit and simply use the voice of the guy who played the Chief in the game. The plot only details what happened in the first game, and in neither the first game or any part of the books that cover the first game does John take off his helmet, so the actor doesn't need to be anyone in particular, just tall. John Cena ftw no expression
Cena's not that tall. Great Khali ftw!!!

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 10:14 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greydrake

It will get made but god knows when, they should definatley do the vader trick and have some tall guy in the suit and the games voice, it would be almost criminal not to i think it should be done in a very dark "batman begins" sort of way showing his kidnapping as a child and almost torture training through flashbacks. it would be dissapointing to see such a wonderful story ruined through a quick money spinning film.
but as with many VG to film films i think we'll see another great story line ripped to pieces by Holly wood and replaced with lots of action.
eg. Doom, Hitman

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 01:09 AM
greydrake is currently offline Click here to Send greydrake a Private Message Find more posts by greydrake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Wag

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Cena's not that tall. Great Khali ftw!!!

How bout Yao Ming big grin

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 05:53 PM
D-Wag is currently offline Click here to Send D-Wag a Private Message Find more posts by D-Wag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
faithxp

this could be the most awaited movie for those who were halo gamers.,

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 06:16 PM
faithxp is currently offline Click here to Send faithxp a Private Message Find more posts by faithxp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I say they should get Michael Caine to play Master Cheif

'Right...now I am going to blow these bloody doors of and when I do, I am going to kill some bloody aliens...now where's my mini dammit!?!'

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 09:26 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marto101

i need to find a web site were i can download movies for free and no paying money plez help

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 08:57 AM
marto101 is currently offline Click here to Send marto101 a Private Message Find more posts by marto101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote