KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Wristwatch from HELL!

The Wristwatch from HELL!
Started by: Sorgo X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Röland
Masked Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
maybe that is his spanking hand.

Use the other hand, he could always pretend it's a different girl.

Sorgo, I'm not trying to be an ass but I'm just saying is that from your posts you seem fine and just have a gash in your arm you need to take care of for a few weeks until it heals, to me that's not worth suing over.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post May 13th, 2007 09:38 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Röland
Use the other hand, he could always pretend it's a different girl.

hmmmm........good idea.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 13th, 2007 09:39 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgo X
Restricted

Account Restricted

From your original post it sounded like a tiny SILVER splinter got injected in your arm, removed with tweezers and that was the end of your injury.

My original post said "Tiny silver splinter"?

Is this a joke?

And no, I just did not elaborate. Didn't feel I had to. no expression

quote:
You may "possibly" get an infection? Since you've been to a doctor I assume you were given antibiotics since the skin was broken and a huge gash was in your arm, along with the bandage your chances of infection are slim to none.

I was given cream, actually. Infection is still a possibility. You act like antibiotics are the ultimate support system. WRONG.

It's already starting to infect, even with proper usage of this cream. The infection may go away, but it may also grow.

quote:
You were treated by a doctor, and seem fine now. This injury did not cause you mental anguish, depending on the type of person you are, it may have caused you a small amount of physical anguish as well.

Mental anguish? Scared the shit out of me! I'm going for a knife and suddenly I hear a loud snap and a pin is in my forearm.

And how do you know how fine I am? Are you around me?

quote:
Sue if you want, but considering the facts you have told us, you would get very little in compensation.

It depends, really.

quote:
What I'm saying is stop acting like you have suffered some horrible injury, take the faulty watch back, and ask for your money back or a new model of the watch you bought.

You need to slow down. I never made it sound like I was dying or in horrid pain. I paid money for that watch (A significant amount) I don't expect for it to malfunction and have a pin in my arm that I spent lots of my time digging out with tweezers ... Not to mention, it's infected.

It was a waste of my time and a waste of my money. I'm more angry than I am in pain or upset.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

Old Post May 13th, 2007 09:54 PM
Sorgo X is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo X a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Sorgo X

My original post said "Tiny silver splinter"?

Is this a joke?

And no, I just did not elaborate. Didn't feel I had to. no expression

I was given cream, actually. Infection is still a possibility. You act like antibiotics are the ultimate support system. WRONG.

It's already starting to infect, even with proper usage of this cream. The infection may go away, but it may also grow.

Mental anguish? Scared the shit out of me! I'm going for a knife and suddenly I hear a loud snap and a pin is in my forearm.

And how do you know how fine I am? Are you around me?

It depends, really.

You need to slow down. I never made it sound like I was dying or in horrid pain. I paid money for that watch (A significant amount) I don't expect for it to malfunction and have a pin in my arm that I spent lots of my time digging out with tweezers ... Not to mention, it's infected.

It was a waste of my time and a waste of my money. I'm more angry than I am in pain or upset. [/B]

Sorgo, I'm not trying to be an ass but I'm just saying is that from your posts you seem fine and just have a gash in your arm you need to take care of for a few weeks until it heals, to me that's not worth suing over.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post May 13th, 2007 10:00 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgo X
Restricted

Account Restricted

If the infection elevates, I will sue.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

Old Post May 13th, 2007 10:06 PM
Sorgo X is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo X a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

just rub some dirt on it....you'll be fine.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 13th, 2007 10:15 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by BackFire
For a watch, I think it is.

I buy watches for 5 dollars, and they last for years.

But now, with cell phones, watches are a thing of the past.

My iPod is my time telling device. When I had a watch all I'd end up with is an ugly ass tan line.

Old Post May 13th, 2007 10:30 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i just look at the sun.

Old Post May 13th, 2007 10:31 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

i just look at the sun.

When there is no sun then?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post May 13th, 2007 10:32 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

i just look at the sun.

That's why you need glasses.

Old Post May 13th, 2007 10:32 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i wear glasses, *****.

Old Post May 13th, 2007 10:34 PM
LanceWindu

i wear glasses, *****.

The sun is the reason.

Old Post May 13th, 2007 10:35 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

I say we need pictures.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post May 13th, 2007 10:38 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Barker
I say we need pictures.

Reminds me of when Sorgo (under his old account) claimed to have been stabbed.

Old Post May 13th, 2007 10:42 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tattoo

oh yeah, when he was saving the old lady from a mugging? laughing

Old Post May 13th, 2007 10:45 PM
LanceWindu

oh yeah, when he was saving the old lady from a mugging? laughing

And he broke the other guys wrist. laughing

Old Post May 13th, 2007 10:46 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Same shit, different smell.

(Or Account, in this case.)

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post May 13th, 2007 10:47 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

And he broke the other guys wrist. laughing

after being stabbed in the kidneys, right?

Old Post May 13th, 2007 10:48 PM
LanceWindu

after being stabbed in the kidneys, right?

And being in the hospital close to death with no physical proof. laughing

Old Post May 13th, 2007 10:52 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

and wasnt he on the forum hours later telling us this?

Old Post May 13th, 2007 10:56 PM