KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Wristwatch from HELL!

The Wristwatch from HELL!
Started by: Sorgo X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
and wasnt he on the forum hours later telling us this?

Yeah, from his hospital bed. laughing

Old Post May 13th, 2007 11:00 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

unbelievable.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 13th, 2007 11:01 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Weeks later he reveals it to be a hoax even though no one believed him in the first place. smile

Old Post May 13th, 2007 11:02 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, i remember it now. he and i talked after the fact, and he seemed like an OK dude.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 13th, 2007 11:07 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgo X
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think I should sue. I've heard more ridiculous lawsuits.

Such as the guy who wanted to sue Michael Jordan because he looked like him. no expression

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

Old Post May 13th, 2007 11:16 PM
Sorgo X is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo X a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

just return to the store and bark and cry at the clerk for a few hours. seems to be your solution to everything, so why break tradition? big grin

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post May 14th, 2007 12:53 AM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgo X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Schecter
just return to the store and bark and cry at the clerk for a few hours. seems to be your solution to everything, so why break tradition? big grin

all you do is pick fights and antagonise. thats all you do is annoy people. that is why you fail toto.

And this is your first post in this thread?

When I said you were a raging hypocrite, I wasn't lying.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

Old Post May 14th, 2007 01:19 AM
Sorgo X is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo X a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

it was a sound suggestion. maybe if you annoy him enough he'll send you home with 20 new watches, just to shut you up. try it. you obviously have a gift.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 01:22 AM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*=DeathReaperr'
The Dark Knight

i made that watch...3 centuries ago

Old Post May 14th, 2007 01:23 AM
*=DeathReaperr' is currently offline Click here to Send *=DeathReaperr' a Private Message Find more posts by *=DeathReaperr' Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Considering you just accused Sorgo X of 'antagonizing', yet come in here and post something that was very obviously condescending and insulting, I'd say you are so full of shit it's bleeding out your ears.
it was a sound suggestion. maybe if you annoy him enough he'll send you home with 20 new watches, just to shut you up. try it. you obviously have a gift.

No, it wasn't. At ALL.

As said above, 'antagonizing'.
I disagreed with his decision to sue in the first page too, but I was mature about it and advised him without resorting to patronizing or snobbish, poison-laced comments.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 14th, 2007 01:34 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, i said that its seems to be the only reason he is here. nowhere did i suggest that i never antagonised as a reaction. did i? hmmmmm....nope. no

Old Post May 14th, 2007 02:02 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

yeah, i said that its seems to be the only reason he is here. nowhere did i suggest that i never antagonised as a reaction. did i? hmmmmm....nope. no

Oh, so what happens in another thread is irrelevant to you in this one and never happened at all?

Wrong again.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 02:20 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

there is no place for maturity here.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 02:22 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
there is no place for maturity here.

Sure there is.

It's just we don't SEE it too often.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 02:23 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkC
Sure there is.

It's just we don't SEE it too often.

poop. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 14th, 2007 02:25 AM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, so what happens in another thread is irrelevant to you in this one and never happened at all?

Wrong again.

no, your little friend needs to experience a buzzkill, which he has no trouble dishing out.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 02:55 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

no, your little friend needs to experience a buzzkill, which he has no trouble dishing out.

Because Sorgo X has dished out a lot of buzzkill, he 'NEEDS', objectively, to experience one?

Another example of Schecter's "impeccable" logic.

Wrong, yet again.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:19 AM
Sorgo X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you read my post?

Don't seek excuses, my friend.

You've lost. Leave with that gram of pride you have remaining.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:22 AM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because Sorgo X has dished out a lot of buzzkill, he 'NEEDS', objectively, to experience one?

precisely. isnt it funny how the truth is sometimes spoken in sarcastic rhetoric?

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:23 AM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sorgo X
Did you read my post?

Don't seek excuses, my friend.

You've lost. Leave with that gram of pride you have remaining.

ouch. hallow victory rhetoric gets me every time.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:24 AM