KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » The Invincible Ironman

The Invincible Ironman
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Ironman

Just saw it last night. I thought it a good film. It had adult action in it with some beautiful cel-shaded, cgi drawing in it.

Cool story too.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post May 14th, 2007 01:59 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

How'd you see it, it's nort done yet?

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post May 14th, 2007 05:28 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
How'd you see it, it's nort done yet?

I'm from the future. I saw it then. no, The cartoon version of it.. Not the live action movie coming in 2008.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post May 15th, 2007 01:07 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

I really want to see it, but I don't want to buy the DVD 'cos I'm certain it's not something I'll watch more than once. But I used to be obsessed with the comic books and I love the character...would you say it's worth buying, personally?

Can't wait for the live action movie. Robert Downey as Stark, that could be the best piece of Marvel movie casting since David Hasselhoff owned the role of Nick Fury.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 10:15 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Deathblow
I really want to see it, but I don't want to buy the DVD 'cos I'm certain it's not something I'll watch more than once. But I used to be obsessed with the comic books and I love the character...would you say it's worth buying, personally?

Can't wait for the live action movie. Robert Downey as Stark, that could be the best piece of Marvel movie casting since David Hasselhoff owned the role of Nick Fury.

I downloaded it for free like i do all my movies and shows. But if i didn't have that option, i'd buy it. It's an adultish Ironman cartoon. Something you'd show a friend or let them borrow. It's an anime with some impressive looking CGI combos. The fight s are crazy intense and the story is good to as it's an origin story. You see how Tony heart get injured in an explosion and all the different suits he owns. Some for swimming, fly, even lava diving! His father's in it so is Warmachine, his best friend. It's a dramatic, political, romantic and super-action packed cgi anime cartoon with an adult twist to it.

I loved the in-movie music, too. Check it out.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 09:07 PM
Deathblow
-

Definitely sounds worth a try. Will check it out ASAP.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 08:46 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

I thought it was good, not great, but good. The DVD is definetly worth buying for the movie, and you like a 5 minute clip of the Dr. Strange DVD animation, goooooood stuff.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 04:06 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spider-Chris

Originally posted by Deathblow

i can give u the link to the movie if u want me to

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 03:25 AM
Spider-Chris is currently offline Click here to Send Spider-Chris a Private Message Find more posts by Spider-Chris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spider-Chris

well does anyone want the link or not?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 12:52 AM
Spider-Chris is currently offline Click here to Send Spider-Chris a Private Message Find more posts by Spider-Chris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

The animation proves that just because a budget is low, it doesnt have to turn out looking like the ultimate avengers 2...god that was horrible animation and even more retarded story. Even the sound was decent in ironman.Someone had posted saying that the action was a bit more adult oriented. I think that was a nice touch to the movie. As mature as the movie was, it was still a bit saturday cartoon at times. I enjoyed it though i have to say.

I just dont understand why America cannot go the japanese route and make fully mature animated film, geared towards adults first and children second. It worked with Spawn. The popularity of the graphic novel market in america should show that the country is ready for mature based animated films. Some of the most popular graphic novels are the mainstream characters like the x-men and batman. There realy wouldnt be much better than a mature x-men animated film with anime esqu graphics

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:30 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by Spider-Chris
well does anyone want the link or not?

i want the link

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 03:10 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spider-Chris

Originally posted by yungz22
i want the link

go on tv links .com and look for it in movies but i think it got removed not sure

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 11:42 PM
pinkfloydkor

i really liked this one, waay better than UA2

i did like UA1 though

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 10:03 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spider-Chris

Originally posted by pinkfloydkor
i really liked this one, waay better than UA2

i did like UA1 though

what r u talking about?
huh huh

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 12:19 AM
gogogadgetgo

Originally posted by Spider-Chris
what r u talking about?
huh huh

i think he's reffering to ultimate avengers 1 and 2 the animated straight to dvd movie

ua1 was ok which is why i watched ua2. kinda disapointing though.

havent seen the ironman movie tho. is this mainstream or ultimate? coz the only animated ironman movie that i've heard of is ultimate im

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 09:00 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DAVID GUIVANT

The ending was a bit boring, I found it weak that the woman had to destroy the Mandarin. That was IORN MAN's job !! mad

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 12:36 AM
DAVID GUIVANT is currently offline Click here to Send DAVID GUIVANT a Private Message Find more posts by DAVID GUIVANT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
john72

I saw it before, it never happens

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 11:15 PM
john72 is currently offline Click here to Send john72 a Private Message Find more posts by john72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alfmartinez

hope this movie doesn't end like ff2

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 02:07 AM
alfmartinez is currently offline Click here to Send alfmartinez a Private Message Find more posts by alfmartinez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rajendra
just hanging around

just saw the trailer and based on that it'll be a great film with a good story.I bet many will like this.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 04:59 PM
Rajendra is currently offline Click here to Send Rajendra a Private Message Find more posts by Rajendra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Just came back from the "Ironman" - live action - movie. It was a cool watch. It had some really nice and flashy eye candy visuals. I thought it had too much dialogue almost nearing that or "Hulk". I would've like to have seen more action. But when it was happening, most the action was kick ass, though.

Would've been nice if a more well known traditional villain played the part but i guess that's for the unseemingly apparent sequel.

I don't think i'd put this on my top 5 best Marvel flicks. But it's in my top 10.

I loved Starks smug yet cool and sarcastic 'tude.

7.5/10

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 01:07 AM