KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » The Invincible Ironman

The Invincible Ironman
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

really, this is one of the few marvel movies that actually takes the time to focus on proper development. I agree that there could have been a more imposing villain behind the suit, but im not sure that there would be any other way to write bridges into an iron man as a villain and i would take a mediocre villain played by bridges rather than a villain conceptually great villain that fails from poor acting.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 08:32 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was never meant to be a mastermind, ultra villain.

He was a bad man that got his hands on the right plans and had the resources to carry it out. It was more opportunistic villainy than anything else. He's quite like that in the comics, hence why there have been a few Iron Mongers.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 11:12 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iron Monger, eh? Never heard of that one. I thought he was just a shitty wannabe of the Crimson Dynamo or something.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 06:59 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Iron Monger, eh? Never heard of that one. I thought he was just a shitty wannabe of the Crimson Dynamo or something.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Monger

As for the Animated movie i've watched some of it they seem to have changed the backstory like you see Tony stark at stark towers and his father is still alive.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 08:15 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MelloDraMattIc
Sherriff Of Emo Town.

I hated the animated movie, just because I was looked at the back of the case, anticipating something like what was on it, and then, when the credits rolled, everyone within a five-block radius could hear me screaming, "THAT NEVER HAPPENED!! THAT NEVER HAPPENED!!!"

The animated Iron Man Nickelodeon cartoon looks like it's gonna suck....

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 11:46 PM
MelloDraMattIc is currently offline Click here to Send MelloDraMattIc a Private Message Find more posts by MelloDraMattIc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote