KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Extinction

Extinction
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man, Phoenix force that takes me back.

I remember some of your sketches from our early teen years, dude they were awesome.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 03:04 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Viper2c
Shel-9000

Thanks! You do realize that I have some pics uploaded on myspace...right? smile

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 05:04 AM
Viper2c is currently offline Click here to Send Viper2c a Private Message Find more posts by Viper2c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looking now.

got this message:

"The function that you are currently trying to use is disabled and will be back shortly.

We are making some minor changes to this section so please bear with us until we can get it back online.

Please do NOT email me about this. Just wait it out. Oct 1, 2008 -Tom"

laughing out loud

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 05:27 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Viper2c
Shel-9000

Yeah, I hate that. Always happens at the most inopportune times.

Funny thing is, after it comes back online, nothing ever changes.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 12:06 PM
Viper2c is currently offline Click here to Send Viper2c a Private Message Find more posts by Viper2c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Of course it is, did you expect anything less? Maybe a bit of ass salt?

..............................................................................................................................................................................................!!!!!

Shaddap! stick out tongue

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 03:29 PM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Viper2c
Yeah, I hate that. Always happens at the most inopportune times.

Funny thing is, after it comes back online, nothing ever changes.
Saw the artwork thumb up

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 01:31 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
..............................................................................................................................................................................................!!!!!

Shaddap! stick out tongue
ass salts

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 01:32 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

nice post... ^_^

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 12:44 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Inside joke

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 07:06 PM
Disturbed Angel

ass salts

Hmph.

I do.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 08:52 PM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blind tiys and my punes are different from my mose.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 09:09 PM
Disturbed Angel

Blind tiys and my punes are different from my mose.

You are unbelievable, lol.

I do.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 06:01 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

And predictable. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 06:47 AM
Disturbed Angel

That's right. stick out tongue

I do.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 10:12 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I need to write some more.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 12:20 AM
Viper2c
Shel-9000

Sometimes a good, swift, kick in the ass by the right female can get the mind working again, RJ!! smile

On the downside, it can also piss you off, and a fight can insue...but I digress...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 02:15 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depends on the female yes

In this case, it will help laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 03:17 AM
Viper2c
Shel-9000

This is true...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 02:15 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

So what do you think about Blinn and his men refusing order 66? I never bought into ALL of the Clone troopers just accepting it as if it were nothing.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 05:42 PM
Disturbed Angel

I need to write some more.

Yup.
Originally posted by Viper2c
Sometimes a good, swift, kick in the ass by the right female can get the mind working again, RJ!! smile

On the downside, it can also piss you off, and a fight can insue...but I digress...

That would be me. I do it all the time...... Figuratively speaking.
Depends on the female yes

In this case, it will help laughing out loud

It had better.

I do.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 07:20 PM