KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Lana is obviously not dead

Lana is obviously not dead
Started by: Darkchoco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Amazon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
She's not dead. If she's been alive for six seasons, she's not dead. I highly doubt they'd just kill her off after all she's been through.

ug... why the hell not. Put her and everyone else out of thier freakin misery already LOL

Old Post May 21st, 2007 12:14 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
What Superman facts? They were screwed up since the beginning. Clark and Lex were never friends during his pre-Super-man years. Lois never had a cousin. Justice League wasnt pre-assembled during Clarks pre-supes years neither. The list goes on and on. I see Smallville as an alternate version of the real Superman. That being said, anythings possible, Including to but not limited to Lana's death which I doubt shes dead.

1. They were (Superman: Birthright)

2. How would you know if Lois didnt have a cousin?

3. Justice League didnt form, just a super hero team called Justice.

4. Double Negative: Wasnt and Neither.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 02:19 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Kal875
(Sorry about the double post)

(please log in to view the image)

It looks like she went in the car though

and....

Tom looks funny in this pic!

looks like a car seat to me yo

TGFwashere

Old Post May 21st, 2007 08:12 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Even if she did get into the car, if the writers want Lana to still be alive, they can just say she didn't get in. Remember the third season finale? Chloe's house blows up immediately after the door is closed, yet the next season, the scene was retconned so that the bomb went off much later, allowing for her survival.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post May 28th, 2007 07:14 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Lana is not dead, I see her still moderating :O

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post May 28th, 2007 08:39 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Re: Lana is obviously not dead

Originally posted by Darkchoco
The truck that passed got her out duh

Yeah, I think she vanished just like Petie. I miss Petie....good kid.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 05:48 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Pete didn't vanish. He moved to washington or metropolis (I can't remember) to be with his mom.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that they don't bring Lana back.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 03:36 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Ok so, Lana can't die or else smallville would be the dumbest show, cause in that one episode where the guy comes in contact with people he sees how they die... and Lana dies an old woman in bed... so uhh yea she cant die thay way

TGFwashere

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 01:28 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Yes but as we know, every event alters the future. And Clark is known for altering destiny. He did it several times in the episode you are referring to.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 10:12 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Obviously Kristen Kreuk is returning to Smallville.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 07:32 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henke007

I just saw the last ep of season 6 and i have to say it was the best ep of the season that in some ways have been limping through the 22 eps, but it has though been a good and very dark season again and i don't belive season 7 will be any different.

I am as i think many are having trouble couping with the fact that Lana might be dead and not returning for the (maybe) final season, i sure hope she wasn't killed and that she will be back, on the other hand for the storylines i don't really se how Clark in just 1 season will become in love (involved) with Lois and just become friends with Lana after all thats happened and the still obvious feelings they still share, so maybe this is true about her death and for speeding things up with Clark & Lois and to culminate the hate between Clark and Lex even more maybe it is a fact that Lana is dead..

I always have trouble couping with these things, it doesn'nt matter how many shows u watch and how many characters that comes and goes, i am gonna miss Lana and to se the seasons all over again knowing about this, is far away now but in a couple of years that may have changed, well this is my 2 cents..

//
Henrik in Sweden

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 11:48 AM
Henke007 is currently offline Click here to Send Henke007 a Private Message Find more posts by Henke007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrueL0veBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
What Superman facts? They were screwed up since the beginning. Clark and Lex were never friends during his pre-Super-man years. Lois never had a cousin. Justice League wasnt pre-assembled during Clarks pre-supes years neither. The list goes on and on. I see Smallville as an alternate version of the real Superman. That being said, anythings possible, Including to but not limited to Lana's death which I doubt shes dead.

Very, Very, Very True. And unfortunately, the 'regulars' on this little forum can't seem to come to grips with the fact that this 'alternative version' is what has kept the show alive. Not only alive, but VERY successful. If they had told the same old story with the same old characters, AGAIN, they would not have developed much of an audience, and the show would have tanked after 1 season.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 02:13 AM
TrueL0veBelieve is currently offline Click here to Send TrueL0veBelieve a Private Message Find more posts by TrueL0veBelieve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

If you don't grow and change you die. That is what will happen to this show if things stay the same. (IE Clana love sick crap)
Even from a romantic standpoint, if Clark and Lana don't move on (apart from ruining the show) Clark will miss out on the love of his life. And who knows what Lana could miss out on. Who knows maybe she could stop being a victim for a change. I'm sure this would make Lana and Kristen very happy. Not to mention it would deepen thier characters to have more in thier life than unrequited love. People will become much more attached to the characters.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 04:49 AM
rogy3131

Obducted and kept captive next season maybe

by the look on Lex's face, maybe lana was obducted by the people in the truck. But no person in their right mind would run away from someone with super powers. But then again she does have all the money in the world, it would be easy to fake. I like Lana, maybe cause im dating a half Chinese girl that looks a just like her, and sounds sooo much like her too....Maybe that is why i like the show..no wait, maybe that is why i like her! wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 05:23 AM
rogy3131 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy3131 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy3131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote