KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » CW, PLEASE Don't Ruin Smallville!!!

CW, PLEASE Don't Ruin Smallville!!!
Started by: TrueLoveBelieve

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Amazon
To stay the same and not grow as a show will only leave them behind when something better comes a long... Like a Justice league show or somthing like that.
Just my opinon. As you said, we all have them wink

I agree that all of these character relationships, fueds, struggles, including the ties to the superman story come together to make a great show. The point I'm trying to make is, that intentionally done or not, there are two things that overshadowed the Superman story. A) the unique chemistry between kristen and Tom and B) the creative way the show creators made this a modern show by creating ties to our everyday world through the use of common social issues, real music, and focusing more on character relationships and character building.

This past season the show has really started to abandon much of that. A show that was geared toward young adults, now seems to be more appealing to a 12 year old with the OVERDOSE of comic reference.
It IS a justice league show now for the most part.

How has it grown??? It can't even pull the same ratings anymore.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 12:59 AM
TrueLoveBelieve is currently offline Click here to Send TrueLoveBelieve a Private Message Find more posts by TrueLoveBelieve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Originally posted by TrueLoveBelieve
I agree that all of these character relationships, fueds, struggles, including the ties to the superman story come together to make a great show. The point I'm trying to make is, that intentionally done or not, there are two things that overshadowed the Superman story. A) the unique chemistry between kristen and Tom and B) the creative way the show creators made this a modern show by creating ties to our everyday world through the use of common social issues, real music, and focusing more on character relationships and character building.

This past season the show has really started to abandon much of that. A show that was geared toward young adults, now seems to be more appealing to a 12 year old with the OVERDOSE of comic reference.
It IS a justice league show now for the most part.

How has it grown??? It can't even pull the same ratings anymore.

1. A relationship with Tom and Kirstin is very much secondary to the show.

2. Story of Superman is first.

3. "the creative way the show creators made this a modern show by creating ties to our everyday world through the use of common social issues, real music, and focusing more on character relationships and character building. "

...SHUT UP!!

4. Noob.

5. 1 episode was on a team called Justice. So dont give me this crap that all the show is about is Justice league.

6. It has grown in a lot of ways:

Lex turning to his dark side.

Lois and Clarks relationship.

Lex and Clarks hatred getting worse

7. Shut up, You claim to like the show but you say it keeps going on and on. A REAL fan knows how it has grown.

8. So take your ass and go back to watching Gilmore girls or One tree hill, you freak.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 02:30 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

quote:
8. So take your ass and go back to watching Gilmore girls or One tree hill, you freak.

Darkchoco there's no need for insults we're all entitled to our opinions.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 02:37 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Yes maam. :-/

Old Post May 21st, 2007 02:40 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Thats the truth. Go re watch the O.C or one tree hill or some thing if you want emotional relationship stuff. Clark should realise he has the ability to fly after seeing bizzaro and zod do it, and what happened to him doing his kryptonian training...

Old Post May 21st, 2007 02:23 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Darkchoco
1. A relationship with Tom and Kirstin is very much secondary to the show.

2. Story of Superman is first.

3. "the creative way the show creators made this a modern show by creating ties to our everyday world through the use of common social issues, real music, and focusing more on character relationships and character building. "

...SHUT UP!!

4. Noob.

5. 1 episode was on a team called Justice. So dont give me this crap that all the show is about is Justice league.

6. It has grown in a lot of ways:

Lex turning to his dark side.

Lois and Clarks relationship.

Lex and Clarks hatred getting worse

7. Shut up, You claim to like the show but you say it keeps going on and on. A REAL fan knows how it has grown.

OR WILDFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 21st, 2007 05:54 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

LMFAO!!! WOW! THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS....

But sorry children, this show would have tanked after season 1 had it not been for the Kristen/Tom dynamic. ESPECIALLY without Kristen. And the shows creators know this, that's why they've backed off the Lois/Clark thing....which never got off the ground anyway....those two go together like oil and water.

SOOO....I say...if you want some geeky comic sci-fi show...go catch a good heart warming Stargate episode. Because without 'Clana'....that's all you'll have. And if you want to see Superman...go watch a movie.

And by the way....I DO love the show...have seen every episode....I just don't want them to abandon what made it big.

OH, and yes....SMALLVILLE MINUS KRISTEN EQUALS 'SHOW CANCELLED'. wink

Have a nice day!!! laughing out loud

Old Post May 21st, 2007 11:47 PM
TrueLoveBelieve is currently offline Click here to Send TrueLoveBelieve a Private Message Find more posts by TrueLoveBelieve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

You just lost all my respect.
Doesnt matter anyway cause Lois marries Clark dumbass.
and by the way

Smallville Minus Lana= a rest for my ears yes

and Dont have a nice day, You soap opera loving freak.

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 02:35 AM
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

You just lost all my respect.

laughing out loud Keep em comin man.....this place brings a smile to my face.

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 02:41 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Why would I care? Noob.

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 02:45 AM
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why would I care? Noob.

Hmm, you obviously do to continue to seek out and attack anyone that doesn't agree with you. Now go have mommy tuck you in....I think it's past your bedtime. big grin

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 02:50 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Your so sure of yourself, Is this your first forum or did you leave a Gilmore Girls one cause no one agreed with you about one of the girls breaking up with her perfect match. sad

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 03:01 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Allison Mack will return.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 07:12 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your so sure of yourself, Is this your first forum or did you leave a Gilmore Girls one cause no one agreed with you about one of the girls breaking up with her perfect match. sad

You have quite the obsession with this Gilmore Girls show....is it good? Sorry man, but I'm into hot chicks like Kristen....not some cartoon.
Kristen rocks... big grin

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 10:41 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Originally posted by TrueLoveBelieve
You have quite the obsession with this Gilmore Girls show....is it good? Sorry man, but I'm into hot chicks like Kristen....not some cartoon.
Kristen rocks... big grin

I never said I didnt like Kirstin, she just doesnt make the show and she isnt a goddess.

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 01:33 AM
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never said I didnt like Kirstin, she just doesnt make the show and she isnt a goddess.

Who's 'Kirsten'? Is that one of those Gilmore guys you are so into?

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 01:55 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

TrueLoveBelieve,c'mon stop with the insults, DC, will warm up to you after a while.

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 02:08 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

I will if she shuts up and relizes that no one agrees with her.

I swear shes more annoying than lana.

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 02:16 AM
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will if she shuts up and relizes that no one agrees with her.

I swear shes more annoying than lana.

Cmon DC admit it....You and Kal are really the Gilmore Girls. And thats where all this jealously is coming...I mean cmon...gigs up ladies......

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 02:20 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

What? What kind of diss is that? Stop whining that Lana is not responding to your sex letters and accually own up to the truth, Lana does not make the show dumbass.

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 02:27 AM