KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » CW, PLEASE Don't Ruin Smallville!!!

CW, PLEASE Don't Ruin Smallville!!!
Started by: TrueLoveBelieve

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkchoco
What? What kind of diss is that?

A Brilliant One. Excuse me while I go back to lmao. Cmon man! Can't you give me facts to back up you're beliefs outside the DC/Kal/Arachnid love triangle? I mean dude, the more you three post, the less convincing you become.....but don't stop, please, I needed a good laugh tonight. laughing out loud

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 02:34 AM
TrueLoveBelieve is currently offline Click here to Send TrueLoveBelieve a Private Message Find more posts by TrueLoveBelieve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Ok TB, well do this organized. What do you see in Lana, and why do you like her?

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 10:45 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Originally posted by TrueLoveBelieve
A Brilliant One. Excuse me while I go back to lmao. Cmon man! Can't you give me facts to back up you're beliefs outside the DC/Kal/Arachnid love triangle? I mean dude, the more you three post, the less convincing you become.....but don't stop, please, I needed a good laugh tonight. laughing out loud

Oh my god this is soooo stupid mad This is all opinion. What are we trying to gain from this stupid fight.

If you think that a weak, stupid, pathetic character, that exists for no other reason than to give Clark practice at rescuing someone is a good thing then that's fine. It's your opinion. Like her all you want. Get a room alone with her and have all the special time you want with her.

This thread in and of itself says that 99% of the audience does not agree with you. Which means that the Smallville writers are on the write track by getting rid of Lana or at least changing the relationship between Lana and Clark.

Again this is so silly.

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 04:47 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 04:52 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Amazon
Oh my god this is soooo stupid mad This is all opinion. What are we trying to gain from this stupid fight.

If you think that a weak, stupid, pathetic character, that exists for no other reason than to give Clark practice at rescuing someone is a good thing then that's fine. It's your opinion. Like her all you want. Get a room alone with her and have all the special time you want with her.

This thread in and of itself says that 99% of the audience does not agree with you. Which means that the Smallville writers are on the write track by getting rid of Lana or at least changing the relationship between Lana and Clark.

Again this is so silly.

Whether you like Lana or not is opinion. Whether she makes the show or not is all up to fact.

Fact is, smallville doesn't revolve around Lana. Its not about her.

As for the opinion part, if she goes back to the way she was when smallville restrarted, I'm good, but current lana is annoying and the only person I've seen who likes her from both the forums I go too is TLB. Everyone else wants her dead or out of the show. Smallville would be better without Lana or if she went back to her old self.

But, if TLB wants objectivity, fine. I'll go with Kals question.

What do you see in Lana?

PWNT

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 07:40 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Again this is so silly.

Nicely said.

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 09:18 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

(off subject) Just letting you all know, I asked them to change my name to "Kal of Krypton".

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 10:36 PM
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

This thread in and of itself says that 99% of the audience does not agree with you.
Again this is so silly.

Oh you mean Kal, Arach, DC, and yourself? The same 4 trolls who keep popping up in every thread of this forum? wow, big audience. Ok, you MUST be right then, I'm convinced. I bow down to you four. Heaven forbid I should come onto this forum and have a different opinion than the fab four! Whew...what was I thinking? wink

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 11:03 PM
TrueLoveBelieve is currently offline Click here to Send TrueLoveBelieve a Private Message Find more posts by TrueLoveBelieve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Your obviously trying to convince everyone that you like Lana. We get it, you like Lana. Soooooo lets move on. geezzz

Even Kristen Kreuk has spoken out against her character. She's been wanting a change for Lana since before everyone else did. What does that say.

Ok this is the last I'll say about this..... for now.

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 11:27 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Originally posted by Kal875
(off subject) Just letting you all know, I asked them to change my name to "Kal of Krypton".

Nice lol I want my name to be KalelJosh

Same as my 360 name stick out tongue

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 11:58 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your obviously trying to convince everyone that you like Lana. We get it, you like Lana.

Trying to convince the fab four? Do I care? I'm just giving my opinion babe and being attacked right and left. Go back to my original posts less than a week ago and the responses from the fab four. Actually, yours were somewhat civil Ama...but the other three were nothin short of immature. But I guess that's what happens in this form when a 'noob' comes in and offers an opinion different from that of the fab four. But hey, that's cool. Like I said, I need a good laugh. Thanks! laughing out loud

Old Post May 24th, 2007 12:20 AM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Arachnid1
I think Clark is going to learn how to fly in the next season. His Bizzaro flies and I think the only way he can truely match this guy is if he learns to fly.

Also, it wasn't Lex who staged the bomb in the car. You all saw the truck passing by when she was getting in the car. As soon as the truck passed by, it blew up. Lana is still alive. She took a ride on the truck and blew up the car to make it look like she died so that would keep Lionel off he trailer and she could frame Lex for it to send him to jail. It all makes perfect sense. Unfortunately, the person who is dieing this season is Chloe. My second favorite character in the show.

sad

Dammit...

hooray chloe is finally gone.yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Old Post May 26th, 2007 08:59 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Bite your tongue, Chloe shall LIVe!!

Old Post May 26th, 2007 09:18 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by TrueLoveBelieve
Trying to convince the fab four? Do I care? I'm just giving my opinion babe and being attacked right and left. Go back to my original posts less than a week ago and the responses from the fab four. Actually, yours were somewhat civil Ama...but the other three were nothin short of immature. But I guess that's what happens in this form when a 'noob' comes in and offers an opinion different from that of the fab four. But hey, that's cool. Like I said, I need a good laugh. Thanks! laughing out loud

All I've ever done is debate with you over that fact that smallville doesn't revolve around lana and you call me a troll?

no expression

EDIT: Nevermind. Just found out your banned. Whatever. Couldn't care less.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on May 30th, 2007 at 01:50 AM

Old Post May 30th, 2007 01:44 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Yep and its been peaceful in here ever since. laughing out loud

Old Post May 30th, 2007 03:35 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by ~JP~
Yep and its been peaceful in here ever since. laughing out loud
Yes. It has. big grin

PWNT

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 10:44 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

This show isn't about Clark and Lana, that is only a SMALL fraction of the show. What its really about it Clark coming to grips with who he is and what he must do about it. Its about Clark's struggle between wanting to be human and fitting in, its about him accepting that he will never be like everyone else and in the end he embraces it and decides to stop questioning himself and becomes Superman. The show is about Clark's struggle with his own "humanity" (or lack there of). Its not about Lana, Lana isn't even that important in the overall scheme of Clark's life. Lois is far far more important, but even she is secondary in Smallville. When it comes down to it Smallville is about Clark becoming Superman. Thats it.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 04:42 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrueL0veBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
This show isn't about Clark and Lana, that is only a SMALL fraction of the show.

Well, a small fraction was the orignal intention of the show's creators. But it quickly grew into something more...something different. Had it not, it would not have lasted more than one season.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 02:10 AM
TrueL0veBelieve is currently offline Click here to Send TrueL0veBelieve a Private Message Find more posts by TrueL0veBelieve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Lana's worse than a politician. The 1st 2 season were only "I love you" and "I hate you" between Lana and Clark every other ep.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 02:06 PM