KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » New Transformers Trailer

New Transformers Trailer
Started by: edwinian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
You...you had trouble following Pirates of the Caribbean?

-AC

It was a bit confusing at times, yes. Many critics and fans thought so as well.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 12:56 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I think I'm looking forward to The Transformers movie more than any other movie this Summer because it would be hard to go wrong making a movie like that. I mean, it's basically giant robots that fight each other, and that's awesome. As far as a story goes, who cares. I just want to see giant robots turning into things and blowing shit up. Sure it'd be nice to see a bit of clever plot line and character development, but the less the better. And that is the problem with these Summer blockbusters; take the Spider-Man movies for example, and the Pirates Of The Caribbean flicks, they spend too much time trying to give us a story that it becomes bogged with confusing character relations and unclear motives. Keep it simple, keep it short, and give me some good ol' action! I don't need a twenty minute scene where Peter Parker gripes over the death of Uncle Ben. I don't want to sit there sifting through what must be pages and pages of pirate dialogue designed to explain what the hell the snobby British guy is even doing there. Just blow shit up and fight, that is all. And that is why The Transformers movie will kick ass. I can't imagine there being a cheesy love story that will take up too much of the film, I mean by all means add a cheesy love story, but keep it short and then blow shit up. That is all, I'm done. Transformers. Best movie. Summer.

laughing laughing Its a Micheal Bay film i dont think you even need to worry about action.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 11:45 AM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

The Transformer Trailer TV spots look AWESOME.

Did anyone see the Bumblebee one?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 04:07 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
It was a bit confusing at times, yes. Many critics and fans thought so as well.

That's the worrying thing.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 12:48 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

last night me and my fiancee went to see potc: worlds end and i saw the trailer for transformers (the one with bumblebee) and it looks fantastic eek! its on my "must see as soon as it comes out list" stick out tongue

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 02:05 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
That's the worrying thing.

-AC

You're really worried about it? laughing

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 09:48 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

You sheuuuudup.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 12:51 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

They moved up the release date from July 4th to July 3rd

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 02:56 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by forumcrew
They moved up the release date from July 4th to July 3rd

That's titz on Ritz, because I have that day off! Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 03:10 AM
forumcrew

now they moved it up again 8pm July 2nd ala POTC3

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 08:29 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Sweet Maria! That is awesome. I may have to take that whole week off to see it.

How amazing did:

A. Optimus look in those clips
B. Megan Fox look

Yowser!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 01:25 AM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

heh did you guys hear Optimus talk yet? They did a spoof of the trailer durring the MTV movie awards (they used the awards as a big add campaign for it, even making up a new award to give it one already) In the spoff though it had Optimus talking which was bad ass. He went with the "more than meets the eye" line.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 08:27 AM
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Yeah, I saw that spoof with Optimus. Sweeeeet.
You knew the "more than meets the eye" line was coming. I thought his voice sounded cool. Now I'm VERY curious to see how the others sound. Any word on Soundwave?
Looking at the stills from the film and various other clips, the attention to detail on things like Prime's face is so well done.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 11:48 AM
darthmaul1

It looks totally wicked, but I am still going into it with low expectations cause it's michael bay. It can be hit and miss with him.
bad boys was good
the rock was great
armageddon sucked the big one
pearl harbor sucked even bigger
bad boys 2 didn't see (didn't peak my intrest to see it)
the island was good

so that's 2 good, 3 bad and 1 good so if the trend continues Transformers should be good.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 09:32 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Originally posted by darthmaul1
It looks totally wicked, but I am still going into it with low expectations cause it's michael bay. It can be hit and miss with him.
bad boys was good
the rock was great
armageddon sucked the big one
pearl harbor sucked even bigger
bad boys 2 didn't see (didn't peak my intrest to see it)
the island was good

so that's 2 good, 3 bad and 1 good so if the trend continues Transformers should be good.

Um what? you listed good twice by the way.
Your math is bad. From your list it is 2 good, 2 bad, 1 great. And not sure how your rating a movie you didnt see (maybe thats your 3rd bad?) Also the director isnt the sole person to blame when you dont like a movie.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:13 AM
lilylidou

trailer means, i am chinese. can you tell me?

Thanks You Comments

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 01:38 PM
lilylidou is currently offline Click here to Send lilylidou a Private Message Find more posts by lilylidou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

trailer = a preview for the movie

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 05:04 PM
Scythe
The Goat

I'm proposing to KMC to start a Transformers Sub-Forum for all our Transformers related discussions to finally belong, so if any of you may, please aid me on this. here's the suggestion thread, thanks.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...ead#post9062576

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 04:43 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Face

Just saw the latest trailer its looking awesome

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:08 AM
Face is currently offline Click here to Send Face a Private Message Find more posts by Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 12:50 AM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote