KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » New Transformers Trailer

New Transformers Trailer
Started by: edwinian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
edwinian
Heavy Metal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Face
Just saw the latest trailer its looking awesome

Did you catch the latest Bonecrusher trailer? Its AWESOME. If you find it please send me the link.

Also- check out this contest if your interested in some Transformers swag...

http://blog.myspace.com/transformers

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 09:35 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Loved it, can't wait for this movie to come out! Oh, and did anyone else notice that right by Hotshot (I think that's his name) there was a beetle? I found that pretty funny, whether they meant to put it there or not.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 07:24 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigflames

i JUST saw this trailer the cgi in this movie looks ridiculous, i hope the acting isnt super lame and ruins the moie, so i've had my fingers crossed on this one for a while

www.yoozur.com/rumours

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:46 PM
bigflames is currently offline Click here to Send bigflames a Private Message Find more posts by bigflames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by bigflames
i JUST saw this trailer the cgi in this movie looks ridiculous, i hope the acting isnt super lame and ruins the moie, so i've had my fingers crossed on this one for a while

Ridiculous CGI? What more do you want? It looks abso-f*cking-lutely gorgeous.

New clip I found:

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 06:09 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Another quick clip one of Optimus vs. Bonecrusher:

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 06:25 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Originally posted by bigflames

Honestly - Megan Fox (besides being painfully hot) looks like she can act, and Shia LaBeouf DEF. has some serious acting chops. Did you see Disturbia? He was really good. Plus they wouldn't put him in Indy 4 if he didn't have talent.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 02:55 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Losty
Renegade of funk

I saw it last week at the world premire in Sydney

best ****ign movie ever if ur a fan

9.5 out off ten

myspace.com/lostymc

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 12:03 PM
Losty is currently offline Click here to Send Losty a Private Message Find more posts by Losty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Losty
Renegade of funk

Originally posted by edwinian
Honestly - Megan Fox (besides being painfully hot) looks like she can act, and Shia LaBeouf DEF. has some serious acting chops. Did you see Disturbia? He was really good. Plus they wouldn't put him in Indy 4 if he didn't have talent.

Megan can act, the other chick in the flick from NZ cant but.

myspace.com/lostymc

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 12:04 PM
Losty is currently offline Click here to Send Losty a Private Message Find more posts by Losty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShoopDaWhoop

Originally posted by Impediment
Ridiculous CGI? What more do you want? It looks abso-f*cking-lutely gorgeous.

I think he meant 'rediculously good'. yes

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 11:00 PM
ShoopDaWhoop is currently offline Click here to Send ShoopDaWhoop a Private Message Find more posts by ShoopDaWhoop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthSith

Im not a fan of CGI in movies like Die Hard and such......but the CGI in Transformer's look's spot on.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 03:07 PM
NinthSith is currently offline Click here to Send NinthSith a Private Message Find more posts by NinthSith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Menetnashté
Loved it, can't wait for this movie to come out! Oh, and did anyone else notice that right by Hotshot (I think that's his name) there was a beetle? I found that pretty funny, whether they meant to put it there or not.

Or sorry Bumblebee I dunno what the hell I was thinking about I must've been thinking hot rod but whatever...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 09:41 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Originally posted by NinthSith
Im not a fan of CGI in movies like Die Hard and such......but the CGI in Transformer's look's spot on.

there are a lot of practical fx in TF right? like those explosions and stuff, or w/e like how Hulk had cgi character w/ real fx in the environment?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 04:05 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by xNIXSONx
there are a lot of practical fx in TF right? like those explosions and stuff, or w/e like how Hulk had cgi character w/ real fx in the environment?

Probably Hulk like, wherein the CG interacts with the RW surroundings.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 05:13 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

8 clips from the Transformers movie:

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 08:07 PM