KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Avatar, fan-fic: Kuto.

Started by: SpartanII

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KnivesOut
nuff sed

My bones ached. My head hurt. My muscles were sore. But I had to continue. Planting my feet firmly on the ground, and making a fist, a punched the air in front of me. A man-sized boulder flew up in front of me, shooting towards my opponent. I could feel the vibrations, the low, rumbling of the earth. Easily he batted it aside, I was going to have to be smarter. Making both hands into fists, I punched forward again, creating a small earthquake, shooting out in front of me. My adversary jumped, and I raised my fists, jutting up a small rock, which fell just short. He landed on it, and I pulled it down. It was a strange feeling, bending. Like a part of you being created, no, attached, haphazardly. He kicked forward, a wave of gravel and pebbles rolling toward me. Diving to one side, I shot off 3 small rocks, all of which hit their mark. Recovering, I jumped, and span in mid air, looking for a tool i could use. The roof. Landing gracefully, he shot an earthquake toward me. Damn, it was a big one too. The roof would have to wait. I raised a wall, then pushed it down into the ground, pushing forward, leaning on the submerged rock. The quake hit with a jarring force, knocking me back onto my heels. I had lost my root. Cursing, I stumbled back, whilst he sent wave after wave of rocks toward me. All I could do is leap to one side. Trying to find that sweet spot was never easy under pressure, but somehow i found it. Turning to may enemy, I raised both palms. Grasping at the air, i felt the resistance of the rock. Pulling down with all my might, the ceiling collapsed downwards, crushing him. I sighed in relief. He wasn't getting up.

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post May 18th, 2007 11:37 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

Time was running out. After pulling down the ceiling on that suit of armour, the entire temple was collapsing. I guess I should explain. My name is Zukino Kuto, and I am an earthbender. I live in the desert, and I love to travel. In a tavern once, I heard about a temple, containing a scroll, teaching how to control statues. I found the temple after many years of searching, and I've just fought one of the statues. I am sorry I cannot give you a more in-depth explanation, but that is a different story.
I found the throne room, and there was the scroll, encased in crystal. I moved up to it, fully expecting a trap, but nothing. I realised I would have to bend the crystal in order to get at the damn thing. I reached up with my palm, and making a fist, quickly realised that this stuff was hard. Like, metal hard. There was no freaking I was bending this any time soon. Planting my feet firmly on the ground, I raised both hands. This time, I intended to push it. Leaning forward , I felt the crystal, and my hands molded around it. Pushing harder, the thing budged a little, but then stopped. Stopping myself, I mentally pulled up some rock around my feet, and pushed this with my mind, whilst also bending the crystal with my hands. The scroll budged again, and I actually felt the rock warp shape. Using this, I carried on working away at the weak spot, until I was able to rip it open. I pulled out the scroll, it was ancient and worn, and slowly unrolled it.

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post May 21st, 2007 06:44 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote