KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » WTF, Bizarro? He's not a big enough deal to be the next big threat/enemy....

WTF, Bizarro? He's not a big enough deal to be the next big threat/enemy....
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Bizarro is one of the worst villains Superman has ever fought.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 07:33 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jamaican
Yes.... i know. I wrote:

"It's better to look at it as".
Then you go on and compare it to Lional taking over Clark which makes me think you mean the phantom took over Clark's body.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 09:12 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like Bizarro & I love his new origins for Smallville. It was really interesting & they kept me on the edge of my seat until the very end when I see his face turn pale white. I think that he is a big enough deal to be the next big threat so I'm not bothered by this choice at all. Next season I want to see someone like Mongul (if Clark has become Superman by then of course).

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 04:53 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogy3131

I thing maybe they choose bizarro because it is an easy way to have Clark vs Clark. An easy way to visually metaphor Good Clark triumphing over evil Clark. Should definitely be enjoyable

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 03:32 AM
rogy3131 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy3131 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy3131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Like i said months ago, Bizzaro's not a big enough deal to be the next big threat/enemy...

And looked at the pwnge Clark laid upon him in the very 1st ep.. Unless he somehow and miraculously comes back.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 03:55 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

He will be back, I believe they already confirmed it.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 03:57 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Like i said months ago, Bizzaro's not a big enough deal to be the next big threat/enemy...

And looked at the pwnge Clark laid upon him in the very 1st ep.. Unless he somehow and miraculously comes back.

Clark PWNED him by outsmarting him, and even then, he didn't officially win. Martian Man Hunter took Bizzaro at the end. Plus, like Kal said, Bizzaro is returning soon, which is SWEET.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 10:27 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Clark PWNED him by outsmarting him, and even then, he didn't officially win. Martian Man Hunter took Bizzaro at the end. Plus, like Kal said, Bizzaro is returning soon, which is SWEET.

Forget all that. Bring on Darkseid..(his younger version i guess).

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 02:07 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Forget all that. Bring on Darkseid..(his younger version i guess).

Who would play Darkseid?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 04:02 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Who would play Darkseid?

Got this from a wiki

"According to writer Mark Evanier, Jack Kirby modeled Darkseid physically on actor Jack Palance, while "the style and substance of this master antagonist were based on just about every power-mad tyrant Kirby had ever met or observed, with a special emphasis on Richard Milhous Nixon."

But as far as whom should play him..I somehow see that dude that played Green Goblin in Spiderman 1 playing the part the part.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 02:43 PM
FistOfThe North

Hmm. Looks like Bizzaro's back. Let's see if he'll stick around longer than an episode this time.

I think he's irrelevant, no pun intended.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 05:46 PM
FistOfThe North

Well, it looks like Bizzy (might) not return again. And it only took little 'ol Lana to take him out, of all people.

I will say however, that this (smallville) Bizzaro seemed...bizarre, in that he was acting in the opposite way the real (comic book) Bizzaro would act.

w/e

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 04:49 PM
Amazon

I'm sure he'll be back. There will be some technicality like... his phatom found another body or something. The blue kryptonite only destroyed his body not his spirit or phatom.
We all though Brainiac wouldn't be back but they found a way.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 08:30 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

So wish I could see this seasons episodes....

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 10:14 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Why can't you see it?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 10:25 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Because I work every Thursday night, so I can't catch them on TV (I also don't have TiVo, or any type of recording device), and I dont have a computer that will play episodes off any web sites, I've managed to catch maybe 3 episodes this season. But hakuna matata.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 11:13 PM
Amazon

Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
Because I work every Thursday night, so I can't catch them on TV (I also don't have TiVo, or any type of recording device), and I dont have a computer that will play episodes off any web sites, I've managed to catch maybe 3 episodes this season. But hakuna matata.

Aww man that sucks. Do you want any spoilers or do you want to wait until reruns come on.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 06:27 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

lol, no I don't mind spoilers. I read enough of them and see enough youtube video's about these episodes, it's like I've actually seen them. Thanks for caring though.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 03:57 PM