KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry potter and(you choose)

Harry potter and(you choose)
Started by: mattyevans_07

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mattyevans_07
?????

ah! he certainly is dead or how else would he be with his parents? but stick with it, i'm not done yet, i was thinking maybe Ron could be like the new harry? lol! i dont think so! stick with it too see!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 09:50 AM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

POST NOW DAMMIT, AND IF HES DEAD, UR DEAD!!!!!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 07:57 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

COME ON PLZ POST NOW DAMMIT!!!!!
I BEG OF U PLZ POST

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 01:09 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

will post eventually...hang in there

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 10:12 AM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

i've just noticed as i was typing up the next chapter that i have missed one out, i will atempt to post that first.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 11:03 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

pls pls post and could u make it all a dream pls so harry's not dead sad

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 12:56 PM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

he has his own ideas...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 10:12 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

i will post today and you will have your answers,

i will be posting two chapters too make up for the wait.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 09:00 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

YAH YAH CAINT WAIT

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 09:44 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

This is the real chapter thrity one, i have no idead how i missed it out, lucky i spotted it. okay.

Chapter 31

Separation and Dying for your beloved.

The rest of the week had passed smoothly only Molly and Tonks officially knew that Ginny was pregnant, to much of there amusements Harry had been wating hand on foot on Ginny, doing anything he asked her to do. Ginny loved it.
Ron however was not impressed, even though he had understood what Bill had said, he was still uncomfortable with Harry and his sister frolicking around, and too much of Harrys displeasure he was now refusing to talk to him. Finally the day arrived for them to depart back too Hogwarts.
"Harry, Ginny, you need to get up now!" emma said shaking them.
"bog off sis" Harry said rolling onto his side to allow Ginny to curl into him and he placed his arm ovewr her waist.
"Come on we'll be late" she cried pushing them harder.
"we'll get there don't worry" he said wacking her hand away.
"get up now! i'll get Molly!" She said angrilly.
Giny's eyes snapped open instantly, emma smiled, success.
"Harry we've got to get up,we need to shower and get dressed" Ginny said.
"go and warm it up, i'll be in soon" he said letting go of her and rolling over onto his other side.
Both emma and Ginny left to go there own ways both muttering something like 'boys'.
Half an hour later everybody was in the living room waiting to depart.
"now Harry i will look after Mara for the term so you and Ginny can concentrate on your newts" Molly said, Grimly Harry nodded, dreaded the seperation, he'd never been away from her for more than a day, two months would be painfull, Ginny had her arms around him feeling exactly the same.
With Twenty minutes to spare Molly told them it was time to go, the group apparated and appeared in an alley at the station, aqquiring trolleys they loaded there gear up and then passed through the barrier abandoning the trolleys Harry levitated all of there trunks even Draco's onto the train, he then came off to say goodbye.
He picked up Mara and held her tightly to him, the others looked away to give him some space.
"Daddy's got too go away princess and do something" he said looking into her eyes.
"don't go daddy, don't leave me" she cried into his chest.
"i'm sorry precious, but it's very important but i'll come and see you on the weekends" he told her rubbing her back.
"Don't leave me Daddy! mommy tell him" she cried to Ginny who had just crossed over.
"i'm so sorry darling, but we have to" Ginny said hugging her.
The whistle sounded and Harry handed a struggling Mara over to Molly before they quickly boarded te train, they quickly made there way through the carriages ignoring the stares they were getting especially Draco, they entered the final carriage none of them going to do their head or prefect duties.
Harry quickly entered the carriage and sat i the far corner of the compartment the others noticed he was crying he head wasleaning against the window. Ginny rushed over to him and took his hand.
"i told her i'd never leave, i promised her" he said crying into her shoulder.
"it'll be okay" she said.
"no it wont, she'll never trust me again" he sobbed.
Ginny lifted up his arm and snuggled into him comforting him.
"shush Harry go to sleep, it'll be okay" she said to him, very unsure herself.
The group sat talking quietly whilst Harry and Ginny slept peacefully.
"mcgonagall said i could switch if i wanted" Draco said proudly. "so i accepted.
"thats great Draco! i hope i get sorted into Gryffindor" she said nervously.
"of course you will, Harry wouldn't let you be anywhere else, if the hat said another house, he'd run up shove it on his head and make it change it's mind." Draco said smiling. Emma smiled back.
About three hours into the journey Harry woke up, feeling uncomfortable with all the glances he pulled his trunk out and vanished the window, he flew out and replaced the glass, he flew away from the train, but stayed insight. Harry but his feet up on the handle lying on his back with his hands behind his head, he had placed auto pilot on so the broom automatically followed the train.
After an hour or so he flew back to his compartment, passing many of them where students were looking out in awe, he clicked his fingers and the glass vanished, he entered and clicked his fingers twice, first to repair the glass, second to change to school robes.
The compartment burst open and McGonagall entered frowning.
"what do you think you were doing out there Mr Potter, do you know how dangerous it is to fly like that!" she said scolding him.
"yes proffesor" he said in monotone sitting down without looking at her.
"i should hope you do, could have been hurt- killed! i expect you on the quidditch team this year potter, myour third year replacement is hopeless" she said gravely.
"yes ma'am" he replied stiffly.
She left the compartment and in two hours time thye were at hogwarts walking through the great Hall to sit down, they were joined by Draco who was receiving many looks from the students, emma went too join the first years, she too was receiving curious glances.
"welcome back to the final term of this years, i'm pleased top announce Mr Potter has returned to complete his newts-" she was interupted by a roar of cheers. "once again he is to be left alone or you will suffer the consequences also Draco Malfoy has returned and moved too gryffindor, that is the end of that matter, if anybody brings it up they will be out of Hogwarts quicker than you say 'Hogwarts', now lets start the sorting" she said sitting down.
Proffesor flitwick carried the stool and hat into the middle of the hall and placed it down he then began to call out the list of names, until emma was the only on left. she too was too join the seventh years, when she should be in sixth,
"Potter, Emma!" Flitwick called out, emma walked to the stool nervously and the school watched on holding there breath.
"ah the missing Potter" the hat said in her mind. "i wondered where you was... there is only one place for you- GRYFFINDOR!" the hat screamed. the school erupted in cheer and emma took the hat off to join and ran across to Harry who hugged her tightly.
"well done sis, knew you'd get in" he said proudly. they sat down and she was congratulated by every one in the vincinty.
Straight after Mocgonagall announced for everybody too 'tuck in', the studenst cheered and instantly burst out disscussing the latest new, the great hall doors rumbled and a sweaty and tired lupin entered.
"Prongslet...Voldermort...at the burrow" he said running down to harry.
"No! Mara! Molly!" harry said standing up his anger etched onto his face, he seemed to radiate power and a soft golden glow was surronding him. it was frightneing to watch.
He climbed out of his bench and clicked his fingers changing to his order battle robes with his wand holsters on either side, he flicked his wand summoning his sword.
"Minerva alert all avaliable Order members, i'll meet the ones there already" he said pulling his other wand out.
"yes sir" she said scrambling up and running out of the hall, the hall gasped when Harry called her minerva and then they gasped even louder when she called him sir, then the sword flew into the hall he caught it and sheathed it.
"Potter!" it was Ron, "let me fight" Harry looked at him and slowly nodded, he clicked his fingers and Ron changed to his new Battle gears.
"don't let me down Ron...Welcome to the order" Harry said to him.
"i wont, i've got a score to pay" he said with determination.
"fine, take my arm, stay by me and you'll be fine" Ron took his arm and they both dissaparated passed impassible wards.
They appeared outside the Burrow whci was surrinded by Death Eaters from all directions, the only thing stopping them was the handfull of Order members with there backs to the wall, Harry instabtly put his shield up too separate the fighters, all the members rallied to Harry, it was then the rest of the order arrived around fifty of them, they had been recruiting.
"Ron i've pulled at shield around you find a gap and fight hard" harry said.
Ron nodded and left in search for a gap in the line, Harry then noticed Voldermort was trying to break his shield, he quickly entered the Burrow and was quickly hugged by Molly who was in tears.
"oh Harry i'm glad your here, they came out of nowhere, and Mara's cried non-stop since we got here" she said sobbing into his chest.
"it's okay, you get the dogs- Fawkes! take Molly and the dogs to Hogwarts" he commanded instantly they vanished.
Harry picked up Mara who hugged his mtightly.
"Come on i'm taking you too Hogwarts" he said before dissaparating.
HE reappeared in the great Hall and was subject to cheers when it was confirmed that both Molly and Mara plus the dogs were safe, Molly was being comforted by Ginny, and the dogs were curled up on the table, Harry placed ara on the table and they instantly crawled over to her and rested against her.
"fawkes stay here and protect them" Harry said preparing to leave.
"Harry! how did you pass the wards?" McGonagall said entering the hall, the whole school turned to watch for an answer. "Albus couldn't do it and neither can you-know-who"
"I know Ma'am, but you are forgetting...i am Harry Potter" he said smiling before dissapearing again.
"How many were there Molly?" Minerva asked shaking her head at harry display.
"hundreds of them" she cried.
"oh my god Harry!" Ginny cried "Fawkes take me to him"
"No!" Molly cried but it was too late.
"Harry your back, Voldermort left in a rage, he couldn't break your shield" Matthew told him.
"brilliant, now i'm going to drop it, lets get them out of here" Harry said, the members cheered and raised there wands.
"no funny buisness, harry shouted, he dropped the shield and the order began to attack, the Death Eaters moved in quickly closing the gap.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 10:09 AM
mattyevans_07
?????

Suddenly fawkes appeared clutched by Ginny.
"Ginny No!" Harry shouted.
"it's Potter blood traitor Girlfriend, Kill Her!" somebody shouted.
"Avada Kedavra!" somebody screamed.
everybody stopped to watch as the green light sped towards Ginny.
"No!" Harry screamed, he beagn to run towards Ginny, as he ran everything slowed down, all but the deadly spell, knowing he wouldn't reach her his instinct kicked in and it enabled him too apparate a metre infront of her, he smiled at Ginny and mouthed i love you before turning to face the spell which was a second away, he threw his arms out wide too allow less chance of missing, the spell was direct the though and blasted into his chest, the force of the spell sent him flying over Ginny and smashing into the wall of the Burrow, the expressionless body dropped to the floor, limp, not moving, Harry Potter was dead.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 10:14 AM
mattyevans_07
?????

Due to my mistake this is the real 33 not 32

Chapter 33

Parting of the ways

Harry began to stir in his bed, he had the most strangest dream ever last night, he had died and finally rejoined his parents, the dream was almost cruel to the fact of knowing it would never happen, but as he stirred he could feel a small warm hand stroking his hair, he smiled and opened his eyes.
"mum?" he whispered, praying to god that he hadn't been dreaming.
"yes Darling it's me" she said back to him, comforting her child for the fist time in sixteen years.
"so it's true...i'm dead then?" he asked, Lilly winced at the harshness of his words but managed to smile never the less.
"yes Darling, you have crossed over...you need to get up there is somebody to see you" she said to him before standing up and leaving the room, looking back as she passed through the doorway.
Slowly he managed to get up and dress in the clothes he had died in, he then began to make his way to the kitchen using the sounds of the people talking to direct him as he didn't know where he was going.
Reaching the bottom of the stairs he stepped into the kitchen, it was completely quiet and they all looked at him, his father stood up and smiled at him.
"morning Dad" Harry said weakly.
"Morning son, good sleep?" he asked, before harry grabbed his father tightly and hugged him with all of his might, James closed his arms around his son and a few tears rolled down his cheek.
"look Prongsie is going soft on us!" Sirius shouted playfully earning a wack around the head from Lilly, he glared at her and then crossed over to Harry and also hugged him.
"how you doing kiddo?" he asked.
"i'm alright you know...a little shocked... but i'm fine" Harry said.
"excellent! oh yeh what do you think of my bike?" Sirius asked.
"fantastic! bloody brilliant" Harry exclaimed.
"Harry watch your language" his mother said sternly, then she smiled, the first time she had told him off.
"sorry mom" Harry said grinning.
The four of them were still chatting when a deep cough interrupted them, they all turned to see Godric Gryffindor standing there looking somewhat grim, lilly broke down crying and James began to comfort her, Sirius just stood there biting his lip.
"Harry Potter, we meet at last" Gryffindor said boldly to him, he raised he hand and unsurely Harry shook it.
"it's an honour to meet you sir" Harry stammered, Godric chuckled at this.
"the honour is all mine son, you have defeated Tom Riddle on numerous occasions, only pure luck has allowed him to escape each time, that is where our problem reamins" he said, his eyes flicking over the other three. It was at that moment Dumbledore stepped into the room and then surveyed the scene in fornt of him.
"oh dear, is it time all ready?" he asked sorrowfull. Gryffindor nodded grimly, Sirius was still umoving whilst both Harry's parents where shedding silent tears.
"you cant Godric, you can't take him, we've only just got him back!" Lilly wailed.
"take me where?" Harry asked, not too happy at being left out of this conversation that seemed to have alot to do about him.
"Harry my boy...you have died but left the prophecy unfinished, prophecies must be completed, only Riddle is able to kill you that is why you must be sent back." Godric said to him, Dumbledore closed his eyes bowing his head.
"bu-but if i go back, won't i be dead?" Harry asked nervous.
The Dumbledore spoke up.
"No Harry...as you said, one of voldermorts Horcruxes was in your scar, when you died that part of your soul was killed leaving you fully alive, when you go back you may find yourself a little different, more of your own characteristicscoming through." Albus said to him.
"what if i dont want to go back?" Harry asked angrilly. Lilly and James perked up a bit when he said this.
"if you- if- don't want to go back?!? you ave got to go back! the wizarding world depends on you, your fiancee depends on you! your unborn child depends on you! you have to go back, cant you see!" Godric said angrilly, Harry turned to his parents hoping they would make everything seem better, he found on reasureances there though, so he turned to Gryffindor.
"when do we leave" he said.
"in an hour, say your goodbyes" he said before standing in the doorway and then leaving.
"So you got Ginny up duff did ya?" Sirius asked. "hope your going to name it after me, after all i was the one who told not to give up on you" he said thinking back, to the long coversations that he and the petite red head had shared in the gloomy kitchen in the early hours of the morning.
"not the first, dad gets that honour" Harry said proudly to his son. James beamed back at him.
"a little tip, if you want your son to be a top seeker like all of us Potters you need to get him on the broom the second he hits one years old that the trick to being a great seeker" James said proudly. "oh and if Ginny doesn't agree, well do it anyway" James said earning an glare from lilly.
"don't worry we'll have enough to name one after all of you, even Albus" Harry said smiling.
"it would be a honour" he said bowing.
"not planning to fill all twenty seven bedrooms up are you?" Sirius asked.
Harry just grinned at him leaving a shocked sirius.
"bloody hell, you must be at it like mad to try and do that" Sirius aid recovering.
"Hey prongs did you and lils plan on doing that?" he asked smiling, James and lilly blushed at Sirius's comment.
But James managed to pull it together first.
"of course, but we only had time to produce young Harry here, and a fine specimen he is as well." James said smiling. Harry began to stutter.
"wh-what don-don't you kno-know?" Harry asked completely shocked. Lilly frowned.
"Know what Harry?"
"emma! that managed to save her, i only met her a couple of months ago!" Harry said.
"what!?! they saved our little girl! how? impossible! i died- you only met her a coupe of months ago! why?" she asked angrilly.
"i believe that is my fault" Dumbledore spoke up.
"albus" she whispered. "what did you do?"
"i sent Emma who looks exactly like you i must say, to live with Matthew in france" he said "so voldermort would not find out about her and endanger her life"
"is she okay?" James asked.
"she is fine Dad" Harry said.
"you make sure you look after Harry, don't let anybody hurt her" Lilly said hugging Harry.
"Harry its time" Godric said reetering the room.
"do you want us to come Harry?" Lilly asked.
"no...stay here" he said hugging her. "i love you mom" he whispered.
"i love you too Son" she said before James and Sirius also hugged him.
"good luck in the real world Harry" Albus said before he hugged Harry (i know JK said Dumbledore is gay, well, not in this story, just making sure you know that, okay, good.)
"thankyou Albus, i'll try my best to destroy him, you have my word" Harry said.
"i know you will, don't do just for me, do it for everyone, and Harry, when i defeated Grindewald i got alot of media attention, don't hide away, just take what ever comes and move past it" he told Harry.
"i will" harry replied.
"go Harry" lilly cried "and don't look back" she said.
He stood in the doorway and looked at them all.
"i love you all, i will see you again, one day" before turning in the door way and walking alongside Godric without looking back, back through the valley and across the field and next to the edge of the sea.
"what do i have to do" he asked.
"for the dead to return they have to be killed in the after life, the only way for me to send you back is to kill you" Godrci said to him.
"just do it- wait, will anytime have passed whilst here, will i wake up and find myself in a coffin?" Harry asked a little nervous. Godrci chuckled.
"for you only a hour will have passed, are you ready, yes, good" Godric distanced himself between Harry and pulled his wand out.
"it was a honour to meet you Sir" Harry said, Godrci smiled and muttered the two most deadly words in the world, the spell hit harry straight in the chest he didn't even blink. Godric watched as the spell hit him and harry smiled at first he thought it hadn't workd then Harry vanished.
"the honour was all mine young one" Gryffindor said before turning and walking away back to the house to tell his family that Harry had sucessfully departed.

Last edited by mattyevans_07 on Nov 21st, 2007 at 10:19 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 10:15 AM
mattyevans_07
?????

there you go two posts you can't complain with that

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 10:20 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

post post post please please i luv it caint wait hope it never ends an i love mara

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 11:54 AM
mattyevans_07
?????

may post soon, though i haven't started next chapter yet, might start around about...now

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 01:05 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

Chapter 33

i made you two promises

Once Harry's body dropped to the ground the air was filled with deathly silence, everybody waiting for their saviour to get up nobody more than his fiancee whoose fault it was that he was lying dead on the ground, as the seconds turned into minutes and the realization sunk in that there Hero was dead it dealt a sickly blow to the stomach of the Order.
The Death Eaters started cheering and cackling over the death of their masters nemesis, they screamed with joy and instantly departed from the Burrow to give there lord the news they had all been hoping for, as the Death Eaters left the seventy or so Order members gathererd around Harry's body.
Ginny was the first to be there and quickly pulled off the pieces of debris lying on him, she rolled him over and was shocked to see his face was not of pain or anger yet off peace and calmness, and most important, love. His last words began haunting her mind, he had sacrificed himself so she could live another day.
She pulled his head into her lap and began to cry gentlyrocking backwards and forwards, The orders members looked on heads bowed wands hanging limply at there side, they stood quiet in memory of there leader, yet more importantly in memory of there friend who gave them a reason to fight, hope and love.
Slowly Tonks staggered over to Ginny to try and get her to leave the the man she considered to be her younger brother, pale and ghost like body.
"come on Ginny, lets go" Tonks said putting a hand on the girl's shoulder who was wailing uncontrably now.
Ginny looked up and surveyed the scene, she looked around at all the people her fiancee died, living to protect, fighting fearlessly to protect and then theese loyal followers who would also follow him to where no living man can go, she saw the tear-stained face of the woman who fought in the order, she could see the unshed tears nestling on the mens eyelashes, furiously holding the tears back, to show there strenght, they were not weak.
Ginny knew right then that Harry was never alone, he said he had lost everybody he loved and he nobody, but looking up at all theese people mourning in deep consolences for Harry she knew he was wrong, he died thinking he was unloved, but he couldn't be more wrong, there was an army of people who loved him and followed, she only wished that he had known that before she died.
Slowly Tonks pulled Ginny up and hugged her tightly, Ginny collapsed into the young aurors embrace crying into her shoulder, this causing tonks to start to cry, only silent tears ran down her cheeks, she had been taught to hide her emotion when in auror training, the death of Harry dealt a massive blow to heart one that caused so much grief that after four years of success she failed miserably and allowed her emotions to consume her.
Lupin walked up too Harry and knelt down beside staring at the young maruader, he knew that Harry was now with his parents, happy and finally where he belonged, in his parents arms.
He then relised there was so many things he handn't told the boy, so many things about his parents that would have made his everyday seem a little more bearable, and he knew the most important thing he never told him was that he loved him.
And he did, from the moment the marauders first gathered around Lilly and James holding baby Harry in that small hospital ward he knew he loved him, just like his parents and just like sirius, if course he was a little upset when he wasn't made his godfather, but he knew that if anything happened with his condition he wouldn't get custody anyhow, yet he loved the boy, and from his third year he had kept a close eye on his best friends son.
He was ashamed to admit he had failed to protect him, the marauders had taken an oath, 'protect our own' it was the firat thing they had agreed on, Sirius had failed and so had he, he felt week and useless. He slowly reached and pulled the boys eyelids down, them green eyes which were so full of life and happiness, were now hollow and haunted him.
"put the boy inside" came the gruff voice of mad-eye from behind them.
The ex-auror limped over too the figure and looked down on the slain body, he had grown to like the boy since his fifth year and especially within his last year, even being boy Moody had no problem following and taking commands from Harry, its what the boy was bron to do, and naturally he rose to the challenge and faced it admirably, only dying to save somebody else who shouldn't have been there.
"Remus put him in the house!" Mad-eye repeated again too the un-moving werewolf sitting on his knees infront of the boy, slowly and shaking Lupin picked up the boy, it was only the unatural strength of being a werewolf allowed him to lift the full grown man, he walked throught te crowd who formed an aisl for them to see him one last time as he dissapeared through the kitchen door, only Tonks and Ginny followed into the house, the Order members began lookinga round for there commands, yet nobody had the heart to do anything yet, Mad-eye knew it would lie with him, so he did.
"go home...you thought well...and stay in contact, the war isn't over yet." he said to them, they all nodded and slowly dissapeared.
Fearing Voldermort would return for the boys body he casted a new fidelus charm around the burrow and then he followed inside.
"put him in Perceys old room" Ginny said.
Remus nodded and slowly they climbed the rickety stairs to the old room percey inhabited, tonks opened the door and Remus entered he crossed the room and placed Harrys body on the bed, how it seemed that in the minutes it took to get Harry up here, the boy had aged, he looked older and more warn, like everything he had been doing had caught up with him.
Slowly Remus stood back up, he felt a smaller hand slip inside his and looked down to see long black hair flowing ontop of Tonk's head instead of the usually vivid pink she wore, she did it out of respect for Harry.
"no, Harry preferred your hair pink" Remus said, instantly Tonks changed it back and hugged Remus tightly crying into his chest, he folded his arms around her and they stayed there in silence for a while just holding each other, Remus looked up from tonk's har too see Ginny sitting on a chair next to Harry holding his hand, which was pale white and freezing cold.
"We'll give you some time Ginny" Remus said as he steered Tonk out of the room leaving the young girl to have some time on her own.
"come on Harry, they've gone now you can wake up" she said pleading that he would.
"good joke Harry, but they've gone you can wake up now, come on Harry dont leave me" she cried the tears refeshing and leaking out again.
Harry still lay there stiff unmoving Ginny's pleas falling onto deaf ears, she sobbed for the man she loved and lost, the man she killed, because of her their chid would gow up without a father, Mara would never see Harry alive again, he had promised her he would never leave her, just as he had promised Ginny on several occasions.
How foolish she was to believe him, he had lied to her and now he had gone, forever, leaving her alone in the wide world. She sat there crying and just pleading for him to come back, finally after hlaf an hour she cried her last plea, she stopped everything, she stood up and sat on his bed before lying down next top him, she traced her finger along his cheek feeling the high and powerful chek bones that sat underneath.
Slowly she drifted off into an uneasy slumber where all she saw was the image of Harry appearing in front of her, then declaring his love before turning around to face his doom whilst saving her, again and again she saw this, like it was on aspool of tap being shown, his body would be it, he would hit the floor, he emoty eyes would stare into hers and then everything would happen again.
When she woke up a few hours later she tried to move but too Muscular arms were wrapped around her, she then began hoping it was all dream, the whole day and she was inside Potter Manor lying next to Harry almost about to be called to get up, or if not mara would make sure of that.
Yet as her eyes adjusted to the dark room, she wasn't greeted with the elegant four poster bed hanging of gold and red, she was greeted with fancy furniture or expensive treasures, she was lying in he cold room of dead brothers percey, the memory of climbing onto the bed and lying next to the pale and dead form of the only man she loved.
So why now was to strong arms wrapped tightly around not allowing her o move, she looked up to see two sparkling green eyes beaming at her, the light from the moon lighting half of the room up and showing Harry staring at her, with a sad smile on his face.
"Harry?" she whispered.
"yes...i'm back" he said slowly and softly.
"i thought you were dead, i thought i had killed you" she sobbed into his chest, he flinched at her words.
"yes Ginny, i was dead, but no you did not kill me" he said angrilly.
"but if i haven't turned up she wouldnt' have shot the spell at me, it was my fault you died." she said crying louder.
"Ginny! i made you two promises...do you remember, i promised i happily die for you a million times, i would do it without a seconds hesitation for you, and i did...but i made you another promise...i promised i would never leave you and i have never left, i wouldn't promise something if i knew i couldn't do it...i love Ginny, so dont you ever blame yourself again" he said forcefully.
"okay" she sobbed.
"now where was we?" he asked smiling gently.
"we were sleeping" she whispered.
"oh yes, excellent, i'm absolutely knackered" he said, as he pulled Ginny closer to him and rested his head against her drifting of to sleep.
And for that night they lay in peace together, not worrying about anything other than holding each other.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 01:57 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

OMFG!!! THT WAS AMAZING!!!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 12:31 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

it was a bomb i agrre with hp luvr 16

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 06:09 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i didnt know that you posted the real Chapter 31....damn.....tht was awesome

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 06:24 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

thank you for both of your kind compliments, pretty stuxk for what too write next have no ideas, will think of something eventualy and might post sunday, only a might though.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 09:10 PM