KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry potter and(you choose)

Harry potter and(you choose)
Started by: mattyevans_07

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mattyevans_07
?????

i'm workin on it. ideas for chapters would be appreciated

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 03:52 PM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

umm....have u gotten to them getting the locket and destroying it
also whole will ron have as a girlfriend
does ginny still luv harry.....does ginny still lilke dean?
when will harry and hermione get married?before or after harry finishes his tasks?
laughing out loud
idk jus ideas i guess

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 04:26 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

how hard do u work on this thing?
u deserve the banana dances
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 04:34 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

1) next chapter
2) possibly luna when they return from holiday
3) More is to come from Ginny/ Dean probably hates ginny so maybe not
4) There will be a chapter at the end possibly talking about it and possibly kids
5) fairly hard...the ideas just pop into my head and i can't help myself but write them down. the next chapter i have already half typed up in the last hour and half

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 04:55 PM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

Chapter nine

The silent courtyard was filled with a loud crack, the pigeons that were aimlessly wandering around kicked off into the air kicking up a trail of dust that with the help of the wind blew across the yard. The houses in the area were all uninhabited thanks to Dumbledore who had moved them on. Silence.
As Harry took a step towards Grimauld place there was another loud crack, Harry turned around to see Hermione charging at him her hair trailing behind.
"Don't you ever -" she slapped very hard on the face. "leave me again Potter" Harry smiled his cheek red raw.
"I'm sorry did that hurt?" she asked laughing
"Yes -" he picked her up and swung her around and then Lent down and kissed her...when they had finished Hermione was looking very flustered.
"I didn't think you were going to come." Harry said smiling, Hermione was still in a daze.
"hem..hem" for a moment Harry thought Umbridge was here so he spun around and pulled his wand out and pointed it at the culprit.
"Whoa...mate it's me -" Ron said looking very worried at the wand pointing at is chest.
"I just thought that you might like to get a move on and save that sort of stuff for the bedroom." they next thing Ron knew Harry and Hermione were laughing at him.
"Honestly R-Ron your face...i thought you ad crapped yourself for a moment then." they were rolling around laughing there heads off.
"Yeh-yeh very funny, come on lets get inside." Harry led them up to the front door, visualised the words that were on the paper two years ago and spoke them inside his head.
When Harry opened his eyes the house was sitting there very snug, the empty houses had been shifted across, even if anybody was i there they would not have felt it anyhow. Harry pushed the door open and entered.
The house was not how they had left it, the dust that was there the first time had been replaced, Harry also noticed that most of the cabinets were full again and he immediately darted to the cabinet where Ginny had found the locket.
"It's not here, that little...Kreacher must have hid it!" Harry said shouting. But then he was rivalled Sirius's Mother had woken and began screaming.
"BACK AGAIN! - HALF-BREEDS!, MUDBLOODS!, BLOOD TRAITORS!, FOULING THE HOME OF MY ANCESTORS!" she ranted on for several minutes, as much as they tried they three of them could not close the curtains.
"Silencio" Harry said relieved as the noise had finally gone.
"I need to get her off the wall...for Sirius." Harry said thinking about how he was going to do this.
"I have it...move over there" he told Ron and Hermione pointing to the opposite side of the room.
"Harry! What are you going to do?" Ron asked looking very nervous.
"You'll see" Harry mustered his strength and pointed his wand at the portrait, the womans face looked scarred and horrified.
"REDUCTO!" harry said aiming for the portrait, it had an immediate success. Where the frame once stood there was a hole.
Harry looked through the hole to see the portrait, it was at the other end of the room in the next house. Smiling he brought his head back into Grimauld Place.
"Harry what about the hole?" Hermione said looking shocked that Harry had blown a hole in the wall.
"Ah, yes" Harry took a step bake and waved his wand. He conjured a wall out of nowhere that fitted perfectly into the gap.
"I have had an idea" Harry exclaimed "This is my house...which means...Hermione would your parents like to live here if i made it proper nice?" Harry said looking delighted.
"Why?' she said worried by Harry's face expressions.
"It's just we haven't had much time to ourselves recently." Hermione started grinning.
"Whoa...information overload" said Ron walking out of the room.
"Well they always talked about buying a bigger house...i reckon they would love it."
"Brilliant...well it's time for you to go to bed, we can stay here for the night, it will be a long day tomorrow."
"Okay...Goodnight Harry..."she walked over to him and kissed him before she made her way upstairs to her bedroom.
"Hey Ron!..." Harry shouted he had disappeared somewhere.
"ot ou want" he said reappearing in the doorway his mouth full of food.
"Bed Now!" Ron looked at Harry then stuffed the rest of his sandwhich into his gob.
"ight" he said mouth full of food, he then climbed the staircase to his room.
Harry was not tired so he thought he would tidy the room up a bit.
"Scourgify!" the layers of dust disappeared to reveal a mouldy carpet. Harry closed his eyes and flicked his wand. When he had reopened his eyes he saw that not only had the carpet changed so had the rest of the room.
The fire place was filled with a roaring fire, the carpet was a blood red colour and the walls were white.Above the fire there was a huge Lion painted red filling up most of the space. Harry hadn't noticed until he closely examined the Lion that there were photo frames on the walls. Most of them containing Hermione or her parents.
"Wow! thats a different style of cleaning for you"he said to himself. The thought of cleaning made him think of Kreacher so he called out his name.
"Kreacher!" with a loud crack the elf appeared in front of him wearing the same rags that he had worn when they first met.
"Master called! the muggle lover" he added quietly. Harry ignored him.
"Where is the Locket Kreacher, Slytherin's locket, i know you took it." Harry said slowly
"Master talks no sense, poor Kreacher" he replied without even looking at Harry.
"Kreacher this is an order, give me the locket now, you are not what so ever to try and swap the locket, or replace it, or do anything, do you understand." He stood there for several seconds before speaking.
"Master is clever thinks of everything, Kreacher will get the locket...yes good Kreacher." and with that he disappeared.
It was about ten minutes later when the elf finally reappeared holding the locket in his hand.
"Master wants locket...good Kreacher gets it for him" Harry heard him mumble something else after, it wasn't very pleasant.
Harry looked at him and on sight thought of something else.
"Kreacher you are not allowed to try a nd steal this back...or switch it with something else...or anything" harry said hoping there was no back door Kreacher could use to bypass what Harry had said.
"Clever master...always thinking ahead."
"Okay, now go back to Hogwarts.' Harry felt very pleased, not bad for nights work he thought.
Harry decided it was time for bed so he made his way up the staircase to the Master Bedroom which was very dusty also, he cleaned it up and made some similar changes like downstairs. Once he had opened his eyes the four poster with silk curtains bed was allot bigger, a window was put in to make the room seem larger than it already was.
He did not have any energy to change so he hopped into bed and allowed his tiredness to consume him.
"Harry- Harry wake up" someone was prodding him.
"Wuzzgoinon, i'm a sleep, leave me alone." He ever it was had just gotten into his bed. Harry woke up instantly.
"Herm- what you doing"
"I was lonely and couldn't stop thinking about you...and you said we hadn't had any quality time...so here i am." Harry was definitely wide awake now.
Hermione rolled on top of Harry and looked into his eyes."I love you Harry, never forget that." she was about to continue but Harry pushed her over and rolled on top of her. "I love you Hermione, never forget that."
When Harry awoke he suddenly realised why he was wearing less clothes than he remembered wearing.
"Bloody hell" he thought to himself. Hermione was not there she must be downstairs.
Harry made his way downstairs and located Hermione in the Kitchen eating toast. He walked in and kissed her on the neck.
"Good night?" he inquired
"It was the best" she said her face full of glee.
"Funny that, i don't remember much of it." he said running his hands through his hair. Smiling.
"Don't remember what...you never...do you reckon they will call me uncle?" Ron said finally getting out of his bed and joining them.
"They might do, we will have to wait and see." Harry said laughing, Hermione by the looks of it did not approve.
"Anyway" Harry said managing to control himself. He placed the locket on the table. Both Ron and Hermione gasped, Ron shot food everywhere.
"I've got it, Kreacher had it, i made him get it." Harry said very pleased for himself.
"Hold on a minute" Ron said looking around the room. "It's changed"
"Yes, i am going to offer the house to Jack and Diane, i don't need it." Harry said.
"Well" said Harry "it's the last day of the Holidays, we can either go back to mine to find out how to destroy this or we can go back to the Burrow and play Quiditch. Personally i vote Quiditch" said Harry. Hermione left muttering something about boys and Quiditch.
When Hermione had finally got dressed they made there way to the Burrow. Where Mrs weasley was anxiously waiting for Ron to return home. when she saw them she ran out of the room in her pink dressing gown and fluffy slippers and each in their turn hugged them, whilst squeezing the air out of them.
"Was it hard work" she asked them leading them to the kitchen where she was preparing a meal
"Oh yes, very hard work" Harry looked at Hermione who smiled at his joke. Ron shook his head violently.
"So did you get it" Mrs Weasley inquired. Harry pulled the locket out of his pocket and showed it to her, at the same time Ginny entered the room, saw what Harry had and stormed back out.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 05:37 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

well thx 4 the info....well maybe ginny can go out w/one of the ppl on the qudditch..
jus a thot
laughing out loud Happy Dance thumb up
like i said maybe somemore harry and herminoe time alone(snogging)
laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 05:38 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

:clap: i jus wanted to see if it worked
the smiley tht is

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 05:39 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

tht wuz awesome and great
ginny mad mad
harry and hermione happy big grin in love love
ron confused confused
me is in awe about how u can write so gud
eek! do u think u will post more and more and more today
i really love it
oh ya did hermione and harry.......u kno..........do it?
laughing

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 05:48 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

won't post 4 about 1 week because i as got my last four GCSE exams and you will have to stick around to find out that question

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 05:51 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

laughing out loud laughing
awwwwe tht sux, i mean i really like ur story
its really gud Happy Dance
harry and hermione make a really gud couple
and ginny needs to get over herself, and move on in her life
jus sayin, cuz harry moved on, y cant she
i give u thumb up thumb up

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 05:57 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

i will us my spare time 2 draft a real good chapter(well try)

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 06:00 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

laughing out loud cud u give me some hints on wuts goin to happen n the next chapter
i will prolly ask this question after u finish every chapter
laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
more banana dances yea

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 06:03 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

well...it won't b a main chapter...just one of those make the book longer ones

Ginny/Harry convo
destroy locket(speak 2 dumbledore or maybe R.A.B....i will let you choose. AD or R.A.B)
Hr parents moving in to GP

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 06:06 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ok i think he shud talk to dumbledore, cuz i remember reading in the
fifth harry potter book tht said tht regulus a. black had died......idk
hermione's parents....wow....will harry b putting all the charms he put
on his house on grimmauld...will hermione tell her parents wut happend
in the master bedroom laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 06:09 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

wow...you are very demanding...anyway...

1)or has he...the decision is yours

2)the same charms everything

3)good question...do u think they would be happy with it if they knew

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 06:13 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ya dumbledore...i like dumbledore betta
cool
ummm i dont think her parents wouldnt mind but they may ask y she did
ya sorry for being so demanding, i am very very demanding

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 06:16 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

lol...anyway i finishes school like on friday so i is gonna be avin alot of time(i hope) to continue and possibly (i hope) finish this story

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 06:18 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol i have already finishd school...i got out may 25, where do u live?
i live n KY and am moving to TN

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 06:22 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

across the seas and in the middle of a tiny island called "the united Kingdom"...anyway...Birmingham

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 06:24 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

wowowowowowowow thts far away

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 06:26 PM