KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry potter and(you choose)

Harry potter and(you choose)
Started by: mattyevans_07

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Giggles
do you like the dark?

well i am fourteen
i think the parent idea is great
wow there is a birmingham n england
well he cud ask her and they cud get married b4 but the kids come in l8r
i like the paragraph tho
unforgivable curse lesson cud b taught but they students shot them at harry and harry deflected them out a window, hermione cud b really mad at harry tho...and slap him across the face wen the lesson is ova
roflmao laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 07:56 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

which then means hermione didn't become pregnant from the other night.

the birmingham over here has just seen the sun go down which has absolutely no relevance to this...

shud the curse lesson be in this chapter i think is no 10 or the next number eleven.

do u want H/Hr to have left school befor he gets her pregnant.
or before hand and then her dad can hit harry for some sort of reason for which i don't know

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 08:02 PM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

umm...y did she not become pregnant, women r moody wen they become pregnant
no the next chapter
the next chapter is chapter 10
yayayayayayayayaya b4 they leave the school
laughing out loud :rolling:

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 08:06 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

okay well i is gona ave 2 go cause i as been sittin in this chair for about 4 hours straight except for toilet and foodso my arse is hurting quite bad i will probably speak 2 ya 2moz

cya

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 08:09 PM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ok bye sad

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 08:13 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

He stood there looking at them with a stern face, most of them were applauding, Girls were crying, normally he would have rushed up to the top table, but now he strolled up to the top and passed around the side. Hagrid beamed at him, Harry made his way to McGonagall, and he bent towards her and whispered something in her ear. McGonagall looked at Hermione, which was returned with a rather curious facial expression. McGonagall nodded and Harry smiled. Harry held up his wand and disaparated there were many gasps and talking broke out.
y did mcgonagall look at hermione?
It wasn't hard for Harry to break into her mind. He saw Hermione with her parents at a young age...at a funeral...it changed...she was on Holiday with her parents smiling...reading her Hogwarts letter for the first time...Harry lying in the Hospital Wing after saving the Philosepher stone...Harry after he fell off his broom, lying lifelessly on the bed...Harry in St Mungos's after the attack in the vault.
Harry heard someone say "No, your not seeing this" and suddenly the visions changed they were his own. He couldn't break away.
wut wud hermione not let harry see?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 09:29 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

more forgotten language:
hartabenfaged granhascientta
yunmuttruscurse deaghighjube
cant wait eek! eek!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 05:42 AM
mattyevans_07
?????

Well here goes, first part of chapter ten...hope u enjoy

Chapter ten: in two minds

"Welcome ladies and Gentleman! to the first Quiditch mathe of the Season, Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw!" Rang Seamus's voice threw the stands. Harry had returned to school, the day before he spent a joyous afternoon playing Quiditch with his friends. except Ginny.
Harry now being a teacher could not play so he sat in the staff box next to Professor McGonagall and Professor Slughorn in front munching away on some sort of delicacy. Harry had invited Hermione to join him as he did not really want to stop and talk to any other of the teachers.
"Out come the players...Gryffindor led out by Captain Ronald Weasley...Keeper for the third year" a chorus of Weasley is our King rang through the stadium. "Out comes the rest of the team...Weasley as the seeker...Roberts, Thomas and Robbins the chasers and finally the beaters...Kirk and cootes." the team recieved an outstanding avation, most of these players had not been there but Gryffindor had won the Cup for the last two years in a row.
"Out comes the Ravenclaw team...Ravenclaw Captain Micheal Corner, it's his first year of captaincy, the stadium rang with boos. followed by the seeker Bradley, the chasers Hutt, croft and Hughes and finally the beaters peech and Davis.
"The teams walk out to the middle of the park and mount their brooms...theres the whistle...they are off!" Seamus said beginning the match comentry.
"The Quaffle is seized by Roberts who plays it to Robbins who shoots towards the goal...Brilliant tackle by the Ravenclaw chaser Hutt. Who is then hit by a bludger and is picked up by Thomas who throws it to Robbins who reverse passes it...Thomas has dodged one...two...three...he is one on one with the keeper...he squares it to Roberts who catches and throws threw the ring...the keeper was left floating!" The game raged on an Gryffindor managed to secure a lead of 110-70. "Brilliant save by Ron Weasley in the goal...one of many this game...he will surely be remembered as one of the best keepers to play for Gryffindor!" the whole crowd noticed Ron turn Bright red, not because of nerves but for being proud with himself. After that he managed to save every shot until the Seekers erupted into a daring battle.
"And the seekers have seen the snitch...yes there it is." Seamus shouted the rest of the teams had turned to watch, if Bradley caught it they would tie the match as it was 220-70 to Gryffindor.
"Weasley is in front but Bradley is right on her tail...he is leveling with her...but Ginny puts on a burst of speed...so does Bradley...they are neck and neck...the snitch turns and Ginny rolls over Bradley and catches it in her outstretched hand...gryffindors wins...wait...no...no...look...DEMENTORS!" Seamus shouted pointing to the sky, Hundreds of Dementors were gliding towards the pitch less than a mile away.
The whole school erupted in fear, Girls were screaming and running...several ex-Da members had pulled out their wands waiting.
"Harry do something!" Hermione yelled.
Harry grabbed the Micro phone and started shouting.
"Nobody move! Stay exactly where you are! Now!" the whole school looked up to the staff box. They saw Harry standing on the edge with his wand pulled out...the cold came first, chilling the insides, many people collapsed...then the rattling noise...they were getting closer. "Harry now!" Hermione shouted.
Harry looked at her..."EXPECTO SHIELDUS!" Harry screamed thinking of Hermione...a ray of light burst out of his wand, Harry soared into the air and held his wand up high, the light began to form a bubble...just like it had done at his house, the edges descended over the Quiditch field creating a Dome.
Harry hoped everyone was inside the bubble...the Dementors finally arrived, unable to see the shield and then they attacked...the first few rows smashed into the shield vanishing upon impact. They were coming from all directions.
Harry could feel himself being drained...he felt icy cold inside...he knew the school depended on him so he held on.
Eventually the last few Dementors flew away to scared to face the shield which had not been weakened. Once they had all gone he released the shield and slowly floated to the bottom. Once he hit the floor he blacked out for several seconds.
When he woke up he thought he was floating, he thought he was dead. But when he looked around there were people holding him up...hundreds of people surrounding him cheering and shouting. He blacked out again.
"Harry...Harry wake up!" Hermione was prodding him. "the Headmaster wants to see you" again she prodded him. Harry had been lying in the Hospital wing for several hours and then began to stir.
"What does he want? Am i in trouble?" he asked groggily.
"Don't be silly...you're a hero!" she said ecstatically.
Eventually they arrived at the Headmistress's office where Dumbledore was waiting. Hermione had left to find Ron who had disappeared.
"Ah Harry...you have woken...how are you feeling?" he asked gently.
"Never better...just tired." he said yawning.
"It is to be expected...you just defended the school and all it's pupils from over one hundred Dementors...most of them no longer exist...it has been decided that yourself shall be awarded a trophy for special services to the school...you can have your own cabinet now...two special services the tri wizard cup and a Order of Merlin first class" he said smiling
"Order of- your joking...right." Harry said gob smacked
"The Ministry has deemed it fit to be awarded to you!" Dumbledore replied looking very proud of Harry.
"Now Harry...i have one question...recently you have been inventing your own spells...how?" He said intrigued.
"I don't know sir...i think of something...then say the spell and it...just works" Harry said
"Harry you are a very powerful wizard...i believe the time is arriving for you to defeat Voldermort." Dumbledore said looking concerned.
"Voldermort...i have his locket!" Harry suddenly remembered. Placing it on the table.
"How do i destroy it?"
"Speak the following words Harry...'toshettia henbog tosanomina'..." Harry repeated the wands and pointed his wand at the Locket. it raised into the air and was engulfed in Flames, slowly the locket disintegrated leaving a pile of ash on the table. Harry pointed his wand at it, then it vanished
"Harry you must now go and work on the next Horcruxe which i believe is in the Room of Requirement...think of ideas to say before you go." Dumbledore said dismissing Harry.
"Thankyou Sir, i will" Harry made his way out of the office and to his office. When he entered his office Ginny was waiting for him looking nervous.
"Harry!" she exclaimed as he walked in. "We need to talk!"
"I have been trying to talk to you for ages." Harry said rather rudely.
"Yes i know...I'm sorry...i understand...it's just...i thought we had something...but i can see that what you and Hermione have is stronger" she said looking at her feet.
"Have you made up with Hermione yet...she is very upset." Harry said looking at her.
"No...but i will...i wanted to see you first Harry...i want us to be friends...i want to go with you to find the next Horcruxe."
"No" Harry said suddenly "it is to Dangerous." he continued.
"I don't care...i want to fight with you...even if that is all we have..." She said looking at Harry for the first time.
They sat there in silence until Harry spoke up. "I will think about it" he said plainly.
"Thankyou Harry" she said getting up. She Lent over his desk and kissed him on the cheek.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Hermione screeched just entering the room at the same time Ginny kissed Harry.
Herm, its not what it looks like, she was going...Ginny Go!" Harrys shouted. Hermione walked out of the room.
"HERM! Get here now!" after a couple of seconds she reappeared.
"Prove it" she whispered. Harry wondered how he could prove it then the pensieve came into his mind.
He conjured a Pensieve and extracted the memory out of his head and placed it in the dish.
"Ladies first" he said annoyed she had not believed him. Hermione cautiously walked over to the pensieve and looked at Harry. He pointed at the pensieve without looking at her. She slowly bent over the desk and felt her nose break the cool waves of Harry's memory. Then she was sucked in. Harry sighed and followed suit.

When Harry entered his saw Hermione and saw that all her attention was on what was happening once again Harry sighed and crossed the room and sat down on a chair looking mildly interested.
"I don't care...i want to fight with you...even if that is all we have..." the memory repeated.
"I will think about it" Harry's memory replied.
"Thankyou Harry" and for a second time Ginny kissed him on the cheek, the Harry watching was picking his finger nails waiting for Hermione.
"Harry?" he walked over to her and put his arm under her elbow they began to raise and then they were thrown back out of the pensieve.
Hermione landed in a heap on the floor, she looked up and Harry was sitting at his desk. He opened his mouth to speak then he closed it.
"Harry? I'm so sorry...i didn't realise!" she said sobbing.
"You should have trusted me...i love you...haven't i proved that...or is it not enough...eh...come on...what?"
"Ha-Harry...I'm pregnant...Harry?!"
"should have truste- what! your what? pregnant? oh my god...thats Brilliant...fantastic...I'm gonna be a Dad" he picked Hermione up and swung her around. He suddenly stopped. "your Dad...he will kill me...hes gonna kill me...I'm dead...what do i do...what do i do" he said pacing again.
He picked hermione up and kissed her "I GONNA BE A DAD!" he screamed
"I have to finish Tom off then we have to get married before the baby is born...baby...i gonna be a Dad!" Harry said.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 04:38 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

rest of chap 11 thought i might as well put it on

Part two
"Should we tell Ron, he has a right to know?" Hermione asked looking up at Harry who was Hugging her.
"No...not yet...anyway shall we go and find him?" Harry said pulling out the Marauders map.
"Ah..." Harry said smiling. "He's in the Broom cupboard...and he's not alone...Luna" Harry smiled.
"Come on lets get them...come on" Hermione insisted. She led them outside to the Cupboard next to the field.
They sneaked up to the Cupboard and peeked in and swung the door open.
"ER...What are you doing!" Hermione screeched giving the impression of a first year. Outside Harry was on the floor laughing his head off. His fist pounding the floor his eyes watering.
"Ha...Ha...Very funny" Ron said his ears turning very red, Luna just smiled.
"Come on Ronald" and she led him away.
"Don't forget Ron, we know where you are" he said managing to compose himself.
"Harry come on lets go for a broom ride" she said looking longingly across to the pitch.
"Separate or together." he said smiling conjuring up his own broom.
"Together" she said climbing on. Harry kicked hard off the ground and shot into the resting his head on Hermione's shoulder, she turned around and kissed him.
"Whoa!" the broom dropped several metres "Lost control for a second there" he said smiling.
They carried on flying weaving in and out of the towers occasionally swooping down on unsuspecting students crossing the bridges or in front of the castle. as they made there way back to the cupboard they passed the headmistresses office where Dumbledore spoke.
"Love Harry, Love" he mumbled.
"what do you mean Albus" asked another portrait.
"Harry is ready to defeat him, he has had great news." he smiled certain of what it was.
The weekend couldn't of come any sooner in Harry's opinion, he wanted to go into Hogsmeade and buy her some presents for the baby. But Hermione insisted that it was to early and that people would ask questions.
So instead they decided to help Jack and Diane move into Grimauld Place, well they had to find out first.
"Jack, Diane...i have heard they you are hoping to buy a new house, somewhere bigger."
"Yes Harry...but funds are low." Jack replied looking very sad.
"I have a solution and would be delighted if you accepted. You can have Grimauld Place, i have refurbished it, it looks brilliant."
"Harry we couldn't-" Diane began to protest.
"I insist, it's my way of saying thankyou." Harry said beaming at Hermione.
"For what...is something going on" Jack replied, eyes flicking to Harry and Hermione.
"For bringing Hermione into my life." Harry said still gazing at Hermione.
"Something is going on...spit it out...now Harry!" Harry looked at Hermione who slowly nodded.
"Jack...Diane...you are going to be...Grandparents"
"YOU WHAT! SHE"S NOT! MY LITTLE GIRL IS - PREGNANT!" with that he collapsed into his chair.
"Get him a brandy would you Harry" said Diane Smiling.
Harry conjured a glass of brandy and offered it to Jack, he took it, his hand was shaking violently, his spilt mot of it down his top before it got to his mouth.
"Congratulations Dear!" diane said to Harry hugging him then pulling Hermione away into the living room shortly followed by allot of giggling. Harry dreaded to think what they were talking about.
"Jack? are you okay?" Harry asked sitting down opposite him.
"Yes Harry, i have just had a weird dream, you told me Hermione was pregnant and i was going to be a Granddad...which is just fantastic...but it can't be true because you haven't..." He stopped and looked at Harry.
"It's true isn't it?" Jack sighed.
"Your lucky i' not one of those guys who would normally lash out...Congratulations...Dad!" Jack said running into the living room to find Hermione.
The following day the four of them stood outside Grimauld Place ready to enter. Today it was no stranger than normal there was still that eerie silence and the dust that rolled along the ground. Nobody was in sight.
"Let's go in" Harry said glancing over his shoulder. The entered the house and Harry closed the door behind them.
"Well here we go feel free to have a look around." Jack and Diane climbed the stairs and began to look around Harry sat down on the sofa and Hermione lay against him.
"This is a brilliant idea Harry" she said looking up to him her head resting on his chest.
"I know...we can have some peace and quiet for a change." he said smiling.
"Harry...tell me that you are never going to leave me." Hermione said, after hearing what he had said about him dying she was unsure about what was going to happen.
Harry thought about it for a second...he knew he couldn't guarantee it but.
"I will never leave you Hermione...never...i will always be in your heart." he said
"Harry...tell me what you mean when you say you know that you are going to die." she said, she had to know the truth.
He considered not telling her but he felt he had to.
"I have seen my death...i die in your arms...i kill voldermort but the energy used kills me" a tear trickled down his face "i can't let it happen Hermione...i can't" Harry said wiping away the tears.
"You can change your future Harry, use your love...you are going to be a Dad...that will help you survive." she said, she herself was now crying. She heard her parents coming downstairs so she wiped her face and sat up.
"Harry, this house is Brilliant...when can we move in." they smiled.
Harry waved his wand, all of their possessions appeared out of nowhere and piled themselves up in the corner. "Now if you like, then we will leave you so you can settle in."
"Okay then we will move in now, so how do we get in the house."
"Well...you know all the spells i placed on my home...then are on hear...the only people who can get in the perimeter of the house are the names of these people...the house will reflect all spells and to get in just speak in your mind. 'The home of the Grangers can be found at Grimauld place' and the door will appear...well we better be going school tomorrow." and with that they Left the house and disaparated home.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:05 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

Chapter eleven: Ravenclaws Wand

They next few weeks seemed to fly by for Harry, he had composed several ideas for what to say for entry of the room of requirement. He had came up with endless possibilities and he didn't know where to start. Hermione was for the first time no use to Harry, nor was anybody else as he was speaking a language once used by Godric Gryffindor which for no reason Harry seemed to know.
He spent many hours standing outside of the room attempting in vain to try and get in. After many attempts he simply gave up.
and now the start of the winter was arriving, the students gathered more inside the school as it was to bitter to stand around speaking to a brick wall. Harry had been labelled mad many a time, but this would top it, if anyone found out.
Hermione had joined him in his office on the Sunday morning, she looked annoyed.
"Harry haven't you figured it out yet?" she said impatiently.
"No...nothing works." he said trying to remember anything that might possibly help him.
"Well...this may sound...a bit...silly -" she began.
"What..." Harry interrupted eager for ideas.
"Well...you could try...telling the wall who you are...and to open up!" she said nervously.
"Hermione...that...might...just work" he stood up and kissed her. He went into his trunk and pulled out his invisibility cloak.
"See you in a bit" he darted out of the room. Hermione waited a minute and pulled out an object looking vaguely familiar, she adjusted it and put it back in the cloak.
Twenty minutes later Harry was preparing to start. He waited until it cleared of people then he began his move.
"I Harry Potter order you to reveal the Horcruxe." he spoke aloud in his mind. Nothing happened.
"Try speaking Gryffindors language." a little voice said in his mind. So he tried that instead.
"hartabenfaged granhascientta yunmuttruscurse deaghighjube" he said walking past the wall three times with his eyes. He opened them and standing in front of him was a huge golden door with red marking around it.
"Maybe Gryffindor made this place" Harry said aloud.
"Yes maybe he did...you took your time though didn't you" came a cool voice he instantly recognised as Ginny.
"Oh no...don't think for one second that you are coming." Harry said noticing Neville and Luna standing behind her with Ron and Hermione.
"Don't you dare think for a second your stopping us" she said pulling out his wand."Don't make me curse you Harry...were coming thats that." she said.
"Ginny you wouldn't attack me...and it's too dangerous." Ginny huffed. "I wouldn't - Furnunculus!" she shouted. Harry just stood there it bounced right off him.
"Come on Gin, i thought you were better than that." and with that he walked into the room, hoping they took the hint.
The sight his saw made his eyes swirl in there sockets, it was an enormous chamber...larger than the great hall...and was filled with another giant maze...the same height as a the tri wizard tournament maze...Harry did not wish to think what was in there.
"Wow it's massive...what do you think is in there." came a voice from behind him.
"I don't know - Hey, get out now...i nearly died in the last maze and voldermorts made this one...it will be harder."
"We don't care we are coming whether you like it or not." There was only one thing for it. Harry dashed inside the maze and stopped at the entrance. He turned around and pointed his wand at the Hedges...which closed inwards blocking off the path.
Harry sighed and continued down the path.
"HARRY POTTER!" somebody screeched. "REDUCTO!" she shouted. the hedge was blasted to pieces, revealing an annoyed Hermione her hair crackling like electricity. Standing there with her wand pointing at him.
"We are coming with you!" she said taking a step forward.
"Do what you like" Harry said turned on his heel and strode further into the maze. Hermione nodded and the others followed.
"Wait up Harry!" they shouted running after him.
"Duck!" he shouted, a Dragon flew straight at them flashing it's claws, on his first swoop he was unlucky and missed. On his next swoop he was blasted by a Green light which stopped him in his tracks. He was dropping out of the sky and was about to land on the others. He stopped the Dragon and vanished it. Shook his head and continued.
The others looked very nervous after that but never the less they continued and followed him. Then they felt it the icy chill once again, the rattling noise the feeling of unhappiness. Dementors.
"Is this the best you have Tom, eh, this is to easy." He vanished the Dementors with hardly any effort, and proceeded. A flash of Green light shot towards him. He deflected it away. "For god's sake, this is too easy." he said continuing forgetting the people that were following him.
"Harry wait up!" Hermione shouted.
"WHY, you are in to much danger, there are Death Eaters in here, and i have to keep all of you alive...it's not helping." he said speaking the truth. It pained him to say it. Another Green light shot over his shoulder. Harry created a shied wall in front of them the spell bounced back off and reflected at it's sender.
"Don't you see...i can't lose any of you" he said trying to make them understand.
"You won't, just leave us and we will help you."
"Fine...do what you want...if you won't listen...then i can't stop you." He looked at them and then took the next right in the maze.
"Point me" he whispered. His wand began to move on his outstretched hand and pointed to the left of him.
"Hmmm....REDUCTO! the hedge blew apart, it was total devastation yet, in the middle of the stone courtyard stood a stand and rested on it was Ravenclaws wand, Harry wondered how on earth Voldermort had found it. Yet there it was sitting there waiting to be taken.
"This is where you help me, whatever i say you do...if i say run..you run, if i say leave me and save yourselves..you do it...do you understand" he suddenly remembered having near enough the same conversation with Dumbledore before they went to the cave.
Harry started his approach to the wand when the floor began to rumble and then gave way. They threw themselves backwards and managed to reach the path behind the hedge.
"How do we get to it?" Ron said
"I have an idea" Hermione spoke up. "Carpe retractum" a orange light shot out of her wand forming a whip, as it made it's way to the wand it hit an invisible wall.
"Like last time but a bit different the only way for me to retrieve this is to fly and pick it up with my hand...then i presume the ceiling will collapse." Harry said deep in thought.
"It's time for you to go." He said.
"Why Potter...scared your friends are going to get hurt?" it was a Death Eater and he was not alone.
"What do you want...don't try and stop me...i presume you've seen my death count." Harry said coolly.
"Yes, i have Potter, am i to believe you are beginning to enjoy using it." he said.
"and what makes you think that you are any different than the rest of them." Harry said his eyes fixed on the other Death Eaters who were spreading out.
"Because i am the Half-Blood Prince." he said revealing his identity.
"Snape you should not have come here to day...i have allot of rage against you...you wouldn't live...coward."
"I am not a coward!" Snape screamed shooting a spell at Harry who deflected it away to a Death Eater who fell to the floor and did not get back up.
"You are the coward who won't fight without his friends behind him" Harry turned around and pointed his wand at them. He dissaparated them to Godrics Hollow.
"Well then looks like where alone. oops, not just yet, didn't see him." A man was slowly backing away trying to escape, the man vaguely reminded him of someone. It was wormtail.
"Avada Kedavara" Snape shouted pointing at Harry.
"Is that the best you have got" Harry said mockingly returning his own spell which just missed Snape.
"If i don't kill you Voldermort will Potter...you can't win" Snape said, the pair of them circling the room.
"Voldermort has no power over me...just like you." Harry replied, sending another shot which hit the floor in front of Snapes feet.
"Potter why do you hesitate to kill me...i killed Dumbledore." Snape said.
"No you didn't...Dumbledore tricked you...by you killing him...you unleashed me...Dumbledore knew that...he sacrificed himself for me...and the only way i can repay him is to kill you." Harry said concentrating on Snape.
"Do it then...if you can" Snape said confident that Harry would not do it.
Harry smiled he had a better idea. "CRUCIO!" all the years Snape had taught him and teached and punished him, the anger was flowing through his mind and out his wand. Snapes screams and cries filled the chamber.
"Like i said..you unleashed me" Harry said trying not to enjoy what he had done.
"Kill me!" Snape pleaded the spell had driven him to insanity.
"With Pleasure...Avada Kedavra" he mumbled. a flash of green light shot out of his wand and hit him squarely on the chest. Snape was dead.
Harry remembered why he was here and conjured his broom. He climbed on and shot out towards the wand. He felt a cooling feeling as he passed through the shield.
His reached out for the wand and scooped it up, he then darted out of the shield and began to fly away. As he predicted the ceiling began crumbling. Large pieces.
Using his Quiditch skills he managed to dodge most of them and used spells to blast some away. Eventually he reached the door. "Alohomora" the door swung open and he flew out.

Last edited by mattyevans_07 on Jun 12th, 2007 at 03:58 PM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 03:56 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
tht wuz the greatest *clapping*
post more post more
make hermione's dad talk to harry bout
the baby and let harry and hermione have some more
SNOGGING

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 11:53 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i have some ideas 4 a story but like,....its a harry/ginny shipper
these ideas r really gud....do u think i shud post them

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 04:03 AM
mattyevans_07
?????

sure an idea is a idea...can't hurt

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 03:48 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

KEEP POSTING

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 09:27 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

Harry jumped off his broom as he entered the corridor and he ran down the corridor. He kept on running until he came to McGonagals office. Once again he did not know the password.
"Move" The Gargoyle jumped aside and Harry stepped on to the Staircase that began to move. Eventually it reached the top and he ran across the room to the door and opened it.
"I have it Albus...oh...Professor...sorry...to burst in like that." Harry said Nervously. The Headmistress had been slowly falling to sleep in her armchair.
"What is it Potter...am i to assume you have another Horcruxe?" She said suddenly alert awake. Her beady eyes magnetised to the wand held tight in Harry's hand.
"Can you wake Dumbledore for me?" Harry asked. "I can't Potter...he is out" the pair of them sat and waited in silence for over half an hour, occasionally a set of eyes would wander to the portrait then shoot back.
"Harry i assume you wish to see me? came a voice from the portrait.
"Yes...I've got another one...Ravenclaws wand." Harry began excitedly.
"Ravenclaws wand how on earth did Tom manage to get that...i did not know it existed." said Dumbledore his eyes also magnetised to the wand now resting on the table.
"Albus how do i destroy it?" Harry asked unsure what to do this time.
"Destroy it...are you ma- oh yes...erm...i suppose you could snap it in half." he said as though the idea was outrageous
Harry put the wand in between his hand and applied the pressure, it wasn't even bending.
"It's too strong, i can't bend it." Harry said his hands red raw from the amount of pressure he was applying.
"Harry remember what you told me, any spell i want to do happens...try it with your hands." Harry concentrated on the wand and imagined breaking it into two pieces. Suddenly the middle of the wand snapped and the wand was now in two pieces.
From the middle of the wand came a silvery substance that floated into the air and formed a shape, unrecognisable and then it vanished leaving a trail of mist floating where it had just been.
"Harry you are nearing the final battle, just Hufflepuffs cup left and then Tom himself...now let me tell you where i think the last Horcruxe is..."

Several weeks Later one evening Harry was sitting alone in his office, thinking, would he survive Voldermort to see his child grow up?, would he be able to defeat Voldermort?, all these question were racing through his mind that he was totally unaware that Hermione was standing in side his doorway trying to get his attention.
"Harry!, HARRY!" she screamed eventually he snapped out of his thought and realised Hermione was there.
"Ah Hermione, is there something you wanted?" Harry asked sorting out paperwork on his desk. He looked up and she was sitting down opposite him.
"Well we haven't spoke much recently, have we? you've been busy, i have been busy...i have missed you" Harry indicated for Hermione to come over. She sat on his lap and he stroked her hair.
"How's my little boy" Harry asked smiling.
"You mean Girl!" Hermione answered back.
"What makes you think it's a girl?" Harry asked curiously, did she already know, he thought to himself.
"What makes you think it's a boy?" Hermione asked curiously, did he already know, she thought to herself.
"Well we need a boy to carry the good looks down, don't we?" Harry said seriously.
Hermione punched him on the arm and scowled at him.
"I'm sorry, didn't mean it...you forgive me." he said in between kissing her.
"Of course i do, i know you meant my good looks' she replied running her hand through Harry's hair.
"I hope if we have a boy he gets your hair." she said leaning resting her head on his shoulder and slowly falling to sleep.
When she had fallen a sleep, Harry picked her up and placed her i his bed, he tucked her in, kissed her on the forehead and walked towards the door. When he reached it he looked back at her and whispered goodnight before he closed the door.

That following morning he was in Dumbledore's old office receiving Dumbledores opinions on where the last but one horcruxe was.
"I have knowledge to believe that the Horcruxe is underneath the cellar in Borgin and Burkes the shop in Knockturn Alley...He collected it whilst he worked there then he disappeared, there is a possibility that it is underneath the shop in a vault as such."
"When shall i go? now?" Harry asked keen to get this out of the way.
"Yes i believe you should, the quicker you get this done the better." Dumbledore said his face looking very sullen.
Harry left the office and made his way to his own office where he collected some items he might of been needing. Then he walked outside down to the village, he didn't have to he just fancied a walk. When he reached the end he disaparated.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 09:07 AM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

May I say that I LOVE YOUR STORY! It is one of the best stories here! (After mine of course) LOL! Just joking. Yours is better anyway. Keep up the good work. And post already! I'm dying to know what happens next.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 08:35 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

thanks, im stuggling to put ideas into a chapter and make it work

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 11:11 AM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Ok. Just post as soon as you can.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 05:18 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

hey gud story..omg tht wuz a nice lil arguement there...laughing out loud
hermy shud have a ultrasound laughing j/k
more foriegn language:
boxtrynomaye hotsheniteboy
idk thts all i cud think of
harry.....hermione.............SNOG!!!
it is so cute wen i read it...plz buddy

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 09:45 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

wut happend to ron, luna, mr. and mrs. granger, and school
i am being a lil demanding and annoying....sorry

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 10:46 PM