KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry potter and(you choose)

Harry potter and(you choose)
Started by: mattyevans_07

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ok hurry i am almost at the dursley's n my story
so post will b mayb n the next 5 minutes.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 05:47 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

i know i am a very fast typer, i would have gotten it written up in ten minutes not n thirty but we were talking so it took longer anyhow here is a little taster of this chapter.

Chapter 14

Potter Manor

it was the day that Harry had been waiting for the day he would visit his and Hermione home for the first time and the house was waiting for them he had received a letter the previous night informing him. Harry had at first thought of moving godrics hollow to potter manor but he didn't want to leave his parents grave.
Harry rolled over in his sleep to reveal himself covered in a sweat as Hermione was about to wake him. His face was horror struck, he began thrashing around in his bed Hermione could not wake him or hold him down he was to strong, all she could do was listen to him and watch crying loudly...
"So Potter, we meet again, you came looking for me...your foolishness will kill you" voldermort hissed
"You can not kill me tom we both know that" harry replied snickering. Voldermorts jaw tightened then opened to form a smile.
"No perhaps i can't...but i can kill your mudlood girlfriend!" voldermort waved his wand and Hermione appeared gagged and bound her eyes were bloodshot and her and the side of her face covered in blood.
"Crucio!" Hermione began to scream and harry blasted tom off his feet, Harry moved in front of her.
Meanwhile Hermione listened intently but in the end she could only make out one thing, Harry was dying for her, the tears were pouring down her face.
"Don't kill her, kill me! it's me you want, don't kill her!" unbeknown to Harry who was sleeping his eyes were crying and he was screaming hermiones name until...
"KILL ME!" and he shot up and awoke, he noticed Hermione and called her over he saw that he and her had been crying but he didn't talk about it.
"Ha-" she began, her tears slowing.
"It was just a dream baby, it won't happen, i won't let it happen!" he said kissing her forehead and rubbing her back gently.
"Come on" he said pulling her up to lead her downstairs, she began laughing.
"What?"
"You can't go down looking like that"
"Why?"
"Because your only wearing boxers" she said laughing.
"Shit!" he said grabbing a t-shirt to cover his manhood.
"Don't worry i've seen everything you've got" she said remembering last night "oops someone needs a cold shower" she said looking down as she kissed him. "i'll see you in the great hall."
Five minutes later Harry walked into the Great hall and located HErmione, he decided to sit at the Gryffindor table today..
"Hello again" he said still embarrased about what happened, hermione smiled sweetly.
"Morning potter, was your shower nice and cold."
"you can't say that for long Mrs Potter" he said before kissing her much to the disapproval of a lot of girls.
"Erm guys...if you could just stop for one second, i have something to tell you, i told mom your getting married." neither heard him as they were deeply involved in their kissing, hermione stopped and glanced at ron, Harry had to make do with her neck.
"Harry stop! Molly knows were getting married, he suddenly stopped eyes darting to ron.
"What?" he began.
"Well you see-" but he was cut off by the usual screeches of the owls that had entered the great hall.
Harry noticed errol heading for them and was surprised he was still alive. The owl dropped the letter and hopped onto Ron's shoulder, Ron gazed at the letter.
"It's a praiser!" he began several people turned around after hearing him, interested to see what it was about.
The envelope was small and blue it reminded Harry of a howler. The edges began to smoke then it opened.
"AHHH! your getting married! thats brilliant! your parents would be so proud Hermione i can't wait to go shopping with you, especially for your new home, me and arthur will see you at Potter Manor. it's a good thing you asked her, you need to be married before they are born you don't want them to be- well you know what i mean. Oh its BRILLIANT NEWS! see you later!" the envelope burst into frames and the hall burst into conversation. HArry burst out laughing and kissed hermione.
McGonagall stood up and made her way to the Gryffindor table. she reached them and told them to follow her to her office., she sat down and faced them.
"So Ms Granger, your soon to become a Potter congratulations i hope i'm invited" she said forcing her lips to smile
"and you have relocated Potter Manor to Godrics Hollow, you will find some surprises when you get there." she finished revealing nothing else.
"Well i think the time is right that we get supplies for the children" he said smiling at Hermone
"Very well you may go, enjoy yourselves"
Harry led Hermione to her dorm and told her to get changed, wearing harry's quidditch shirt with potter seven on the back and jeans.
"I wondered where that went" it had become Hermiones favourite item, she had took after they had been together the first night at Godrics Hollow, it reminded her of him and smelt like him which hermione could use when he wasn't there to comfort her.
"Come on i have another surprise for you."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 06:12 PM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

tell me the surprise plz best buddy
gud post i luv tht i need more plz

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 06:30 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

it's not a major surprise just a car for hermione 4 when she passes her driving test.

how long till u post i'm gettin bored

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 06:33 PM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol maybe n a lil bit, u post more n stop talkin 2 me tht way u can post
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeee
i am hyperative atm

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 06:37 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

i can't i don't have any more until i figure it out, this story has to be planned and i won't speak 2 u again until u post

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 06:39 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol lol lol then i won't post til u post so haha

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 06:45 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

i won't post until i have more 2 write which will be possibly sunday

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 06:50 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

no u post on wednesday or today cuz jus posted and i am bout
to post on my other story

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 06:55 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

miss demanding is back...sorry no can do i'm at work 2moz 11-8 so when i come home it will a couple of hours then i have to go to bed cause i need 2 be up early the next day so there

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:00 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

well can u try to write so no, just dont write n chapters
i dont, b/c i get mixed up with them
jus post like i do on my stories, and i don't even
use word i jus type it up like tht *snaps fingers*

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:05 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

but without chapters it's not a story most things do come off the top of my head but i like to write them down so i don't forget.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:08 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

well hurry up then...plz
i must kno more plz

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:10 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

no u shall recieve no more until i say so

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:14 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

*hmph* can i have a hint or two, i will give u hints on both of my stories
plz, *makes puppy dogface, with lil tears crawling down my face*

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:19 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

i have given you pretty much the rest of the story apart from the main parts which u will NOT recieve until u read it.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:23 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

well r u writing down ideas rite now, b/c i am already
typing both my harry/ginny and harry/hermione shipper
stories...so ya if i can post in three or more times n one day
so can u, so come on get ya head in the game lol

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:27 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

i'm takin a break from writin until 2moz when i can concentrate im too tired now

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:30 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

well hurry cuz i am hurryin ova here, lol
so ya i guess u cud write on paper and type
it very fastly tomorrow, i cant post on monday
or thursday mornings, b/c i volunteer for 8hrs.
so ya

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:34 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

do u have an independence day ova there, cuz everyone n the
usa r off work b/c its the fourth of july or independence day
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:35 PM