KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville Season 7 Speculation/Wish Thread

Smallville Season 7 Speculation/Wish Thread
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Nah, i dont want Lois and Clark to be together just yet. I like Lois' witty 2 liners that always insult Clark.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 05:58 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jamaican

quote:
Nah, i dont want Lois and Clark to be together just yet. I like Lois' witty 2 liners that always insult Clark.

No they definitely don't need to be together yet, or even at the end of the series. But we should start seeing something there...

Image created by - PXLFX
[email protected]

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 07:45 PM
Jamaican is currently offline Click here to Send Jamaican a Private Message Find more posts by Jamaican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jamaican
No they definitely don't need to be together yet, or even at the end of the series. But we should start seeing something there...

Couldnt agree more big grin

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 07:26 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I want them to finally get Clark and Chloe together. That's what really needs to happen. Whatever they do after Clark is all grown up is after the show anyways. For now, Chloe should be the big love of his life.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 03:33 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jamaican

Originally posted by Amazon
I want them to finally get Clark and Chloe together. That's what really needs to happen. Whatever they do after Clark is all grown up is after the show anyways. For now, Chloe should be the big love of his life.

I disagree. I think that finally we see Chloe moving on. After years of seeing her getting hurt or her having wishful thinking we see her finally having some purpose in her life and moving on with what she has. Plus, how could she be the big 'love of his life' if Lois her cousin is the 'love of his life'.

What they need to do is with the season coming up, show his transition from minor hero to bigger hero and him learning all the things he'll need to know. With Chloe and Lois, we should see Lois still trying to get into a more serious paper such as the Planet. Chloe should end up having to leave "because some great opportunity somewhere else" & Lois ends up filling her position. Later on Clark joins her and Jimmy at the Planet as a reporter.

There's nothing left for Lex in smallville anymore, therefore we should see him move back to Metropolis.

I really hope they discontinue trying to follow the film(s), and start doing things that are really done in the comic.

Image created by - PXLFX
[email protected]

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 07:13 PM
Jamaican is currently offline Click here to Send Jamaican a Private Message Find more posts by Jamaican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

For season 7, I think there should be another episode involving Red K, (yes another one), because everyone loves Red K, and I think in the same episode Pete should come back, I havent really thought about details, but I like the idea of Clark being careless when using his powers, throws something at someone, Pete dives in the way of it to take the hit, Pete gets hurt but doesnt die, and Lana see's Pete's heroic deed, see's Clark being a jerk, and falls for Pete.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 11:04 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

quote:
I disagree. I think that finally we see Chloe moving on. After years of seeing her getting hurt or her having wishful thinking we see her finally having some purpose in her life and moving on with what she has. Plus, how could she be the big 'love of his life' if Lois her cousin is the 'love of his life'.

I still think Clark and Chloe should get together. Screw the comic books. Chloe and Jimmy just look akward together. It's like watching Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley kiss. And it's so obvious that Jimmy isn't first in Chloe's heart. He's sloppy seconds. Chloe and Clark are best friends. They practically finish eachothers thoughts. If he could just get Lana out of his line of vision he could see that.
Again... screw the origional comics I want to see chloe and clark get together.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 10:23 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Or maybe into his line of vision....heat vision.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 12:12 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Who is going to play Supergirl since the original person is on another show?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 07:32 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

A casting notice is set to go out shortly, and producers hope to unveil their new addition at July’s Comic-Con International in San Diego. –Rich Sands

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 11:24 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I really hope that the 7th season will go something like this:

Clark gets bored sitting around the farm and what not and bringing in the bad guys so he goes to the Daily Planet to talk to Chloe. (All this happens throughout the season with each episode having there own little "points") Chloe very busy amongst her work suggest the idea that Clark gets a job. Clark says sarcastically " Yeah right, like what?" and Chloe suggest the Daily Planet. Clark refuses at 1st but over a period of time (2 or 3 eps) Chloe finally persuades him to apply for a Job. Clark applies and gets the job and works with Chloe in the basement. In another episode (I want it to be the last) Chloe gets a major tip about a huge murder case and goes to investigate. Clark is at home during the time trying on an outfit that his cousin [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Kara makes him (his superman outfit) and is in the middle of saying he feels silly in it when his cell phone rings, it's Chloe and she realizes she's in trouble, and while she's telling Clark where she is is shot in the head. Clark hears's the sound of the gun fire and fly's, (yes fly's) to the place where Chloe is, catches the villain, almost kills him, but [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Kara stops him and persuades him to give him to the cops. The next scene will show Jimmy at the police station talking to a police officer and is trying to get the cop to let him get a picture of a guy named Morgan Edge"all of a sudden a police man starts yelling "Sir, you've got to come see this!" Everyone runs outside, to see Clark flying away and Jimmy snaps a picture of him. The next scene will show Clark cleaning out Chloe's desk and Lois walks in crying, not out of control, yet still enough to speak clearly, and says something like "I decided to write the article for Chloe and the Inquisitor didn't except it. So I came here to talk to the Editor and she said she would be more than Happy to put an article involving the death of a true Journalist and a story about Metropolis's newest hero in the DP" Hands Clark the paper, Clark opens it and the camera shows the paper with the heading "Superman Saves the Day" With the picture Jimmy snapped and "Story By Lois Lane" right under the picture.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 07:42 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Long and poorly written, but I'm in a hurry and did'nt want to forget.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 07:43 PM
fostagangsta
Sylar

NIce Kal very nice

I love Power To get it I might just have to kill you

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 08:29 PM
fostagangsta is currently offline Click here to Send fostagangsta a Private Message Find more posts by fostagangsta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrueL0veBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Smallville Season 7 Speculation/Wish Thread

Originally posted by ~JP~
I also hope that they move away from any big romance arcs. This year was pretty bogged down with them and it kind of took away from the storyline I think.

*The Romance 'arcs', as you say, have been the fuel to high ratings and six strong seasons. The romance 'arcs' ARE the show. If they trade romance and concepts that people can relate to and be drawn in to, for a cape and super villians, then the massive void left by a bored audience will be filled by trekies, x-filers, and people who mod smallville forums. But, perhaps some people here are too young to appreciate romance. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 02:35 AM
TrueL0veBelieve is currently offline Click here to Send TrueL0veBelieve a Private Message Find more posts by TrueL0veBelieve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Re: Re: Smallville Season 7 Speculation/Wish Thread

Originally posted by TrueL0veBelieve
But, perhaps some people here are too young to appreciate romance.

ROTFLMAO! HARD! laughing Thanks for the compliment!

I think as of the present date Im like the 3 oldest member of all of KMC's members. No wonder I find you so tedious.

I tell you what I DO appreciate is the fact that I dont have to deal with you on my own website.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 04:20 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogy3131

i have a funny feeling that maybe Lana might be kidnapped or something and loose her memory and forget about the clark superpower thing, and theyll put us through that for a couple of episodes.(I think she is the only one that hasnt lost her memory). Because it is too much of a dream for me that they can do a whole season with Lana knowing about clark. The fun it would be to see Clark using his powers in front of lana...the look one her face. Always fun when he shows people his powers. However, Remember what happened to the lois and Clark t.v show after Lois found out....eeeeek. it tanked, no story lines. i think that young Clark is more interesting anyway lets hope that wont happen here.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 03:47 AM
rogy3131 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy3131 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy3131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want Clark to actually learn how to fly this season & actually work towards becoming Superman. Seriously, he should be Superman during mid-way of this season or by the end of the season.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 11:19 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote