KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Rumours

Rumours
Started by: Amazon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Amazon

Rumours

Here are some rumours from K site on some of the possibilities for season 7.

quote:
The Finale's Ended... Now What?
POSTED 5-17-07

Now that the sixth season finale of Smallville has aired, people are already wondering who will be back next year. We don't have any official confirmation but this is the buzz that we're hearing:

- Kristin Kreuk WILL be back as Lana Lang. That milk truck couldn't have been more obvious, could it? We're assuming she's back for the full season, but there's really no way of knowing. Unless, of course, we're hearing bad information, and Lana really is dead...
- As far as we know... none of the other characters are in danger of permanent death. John Glover has said in an interview that he may be returning to Smallville a few weeks later than everyone else, but still: Everyone should be safe.
- Unfortunately, Annette O'Toole has left the show, and "Phantom" was Martha Kent's last. Maybe we'll see Martha again next year; let's just hope that if she does, she'll do more than bake cookies and flirt with Lionel.
- The CW cast list for Season 7 includes Aaron Ashmore as Jimmy Olsen. We assume it's a 13-episode contract.
- Since Justin Hartley's Spellbound pilot was not picked up, perhaps we will see Green Arrow and/or the Justice League again. (Please, Al and Miles? Please?)

My favorite part is the part where Justing hartlet might be coming back!!! Yaaaayyyy!!!! Happy Dance

The crappy part is that Lana may be back... Why sad WHYYYYY!!!! sad

Old Post May 27th, 2007 05:42 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Mega-sweet

Old Post May 28th, 2007 01:05 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

So is Chloe dead?........I hope not, that would be a dumb power......to save someone and die in the process.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 03:40 AM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
So is Chloe dead?........I hope not, that would be a dumb power......to save someone and die in the process.

Chloe better be alive. I'm also happy Jimmy is back and that Lionel survived. I'm sad that its Lex's last season so he will only be making guest appearences like the Flash or Cyborg or Aquaman.

PWNT

Old Post May 30th, 2007 01:22 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I really think this thread needs merged with the Season 7 spec thread. It IS pretty much the same thing.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 03:35 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Chloe better be alive. I'm also happy Jimmy is back and that Lionel survived. I'm sad that its Lex's last season so he will only be making guest appearences like the Flash or Cyborg or Aquaman.

Thank goodness Chloe will still be alive. It sucks that Jimmy is back though. He's so boreing.
I'm sad its michael rosenbaums last season too. I don't know how much I'll continue to watch the show without him in it.

As for this thread. I think it's fine where it is. No merging is nessicary.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 06:48 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Amazon
Thank goodness Chloe will still be alive. It sucks that Jimmy is back though. He's so boreing.
I'm sad its michael rosenbaums last season too. I don't know how much I'll continue to watch the show without him in it.

As for this thread. I think it's fine where it is. No merging is nessicary.

Man, look at how different he looks with hair...
(please log in to view the image)

PWNT

Old Post May 31st, 2007 06:07 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Boo Lana, boo Jimmy, yay Chloe, Lionel, and Arrow.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 12:45 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote