KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » We Need To Make More Redo's

We Need To Make More Redo's
Started by: jinzin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinzin

We Need To Make More Redo's

In light of the recent Imageshack purge, I've been rumaging around our respect threads, finding out more and more that we've lost A TON of our... ummmm well.... stuff for lack of a better term.

So, basically I'm just asking/suggesting that we redo these threads using ohidunno.... WORKING servers.. erm

any thoughts?

Old Post May 29th, 2007 09:16 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I usually greenlight it when someone wants to remake a thread, though I tell them to make sure all working scans from the current one must be included in the new one, so we're not losing information.

So this has my blessing. What threads are we talking about jin? Because I haven't encountered too many large-scale mishaps with the imageshack stuff.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 03:07 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I'm thinking about redoing the Blade and Colossus threads. Try and get all of the scans on the first page of the thread.

Digi is it possible to somehow get this site to do away with the 15 min. edit rule on posts? It would be nice if we could go back and edit the threads so we can keep updating and keep all of the feats on page #1 of the threads.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post May 29th, 2007 04:16 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I suggest that everyone should use photobucket, it's easy to register an account.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 29th, 2007 04:21 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I still prefer imageshack, and I don't have problems on KMC with it. It's usually just when people quote posts incorrectly that the links are broken. But I'd like to know which threads are broken....lots could be "cleaned up" but as long as the links are all working, I'm not terribly concerned.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 05:41 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

*Checks own respect thread scans*

Phew smile

Old Post May 29th, 2007 05:43 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

I've checked the threads I've made. And as for broken links... lots of scans uploaded to so-called safe putfile in Human Torch respect thread don't work.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 29th, 2007 05:58 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark Summers
Unlimited potential

neither do the Genis-vell pictures

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 12:22 PM
Kallark Summers is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark Summers a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark Summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote