KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Firelord vs. Super Skrull

Firelord vs. Super Skrull
Started by: Faceman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Firelord vs. Super Skrull

Fights in space...

Old Post May 30th, 2007 03:16 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Skrull should really be lower than any herald, even on a good day. Spidey's b*tch ftw!

cool

Old Post May 30th, 2007 03:33 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Skrull should really be lower than any herald, even on a good day. Spidey's b*tch ftw!

cool
laughing

Old Post May 30th, 2007 03:39 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Firelord vs. Super Skrull

Originally posted by Faceman
Fights in space...

Kril FTW

thank u bz

Old Post May 30th, 2007 04:48 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

still kril

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 10:00 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd say SS. The herald gets FAAAR too much credit.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 10:06 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sup3rman1521

Firelord incinerates Super-Skrull.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 10:08 PM
Sup3rman1521 is currently offline Click here to Send Sup3rman1521 a Private Message Find more posts by Sup3rman1521 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
Firelord incinerates Super-Skrull.

Now how does he do that when SS has Things Durability, Sue's shields, johnny's own fire contolling powers, and his own self healing powers? WTF.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 10:09 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sup3rman1521

Originally posted by fangirl101
Now how does he do that when SS has Things Durability, Sue's shields, johnny's own fire contolling powers, and his own self healing powers? WTF.
i didn't mean the definition of incinerate. it's just...ihavent used that word in a long time.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 10:14 PM
Sup3rman1521 is currently offline Click here to Send Sup3rman1521 a Private Message Find more posts by Sup3rman1521 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sup3rman1521 i didn't mean the definition of incinerate. it's just...ihavent used that word in a long time.
OK. So what is firelord going to do when he has a bubble in his brain? Or He tries to go hand to hand with the skrull since fire wont' work? And the skrull start using a combine of reed and things powers all while invisible?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 10:24 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Firelord wins hands down.

If you're going to use the "bubble in the brain" tactic, then show a scan to back your claim.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 10:25 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by batdude123
Firelord wins hands down.

If you're going to use the "bubble in the brain" tactic, then show a scan to back your claim.

Does he not possess all of the abilities of the fan four? And didn't he use them better than the fan four did? Right. Firelord has how many actual feats to his credit? Or is it that he's just a herald?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 10:28 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Does he not possess all of the abilities of the fan four? And didn't he use them better than the fan four did? Right. Firelord has how many actual feats to his credit? Or is it that he's just a herald?

Firelord has a ton of feats to his credit.

And Skrull hasn't done anything even close to "putting a bubble in someone's brain."

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 10:29 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sup3rman1521

OK. So what is firelord going to do when he has a bubble in his brain? Or He tries to go hand to hand with the skrull since fire wont' work? And the skrull start using a combine of reed and things powers all while invisible?
Agreed with batdude. show a scan of SS using it. As of now, i have never seen him use it. Maybe the scan of him using it was just an issue i never saw. If he could, he would have done it by now against Thanos or someone. If SS can beat Firelord as easily as you say he can via going invisible and using THings strength with Mr Fantastic's ability, then why hasnt he become uberly powerful? I say Firelord because he has aided with Thor in fighting Thanos & Mangog. He's not just an average villain with powers. Being a herald of Galactus and containing powers of the Power Cosmic counts for things too.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 10:31 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
Agreed with batdude. show a scan of SS using it. As of now, i have never seen him use it. Maybe the scan of him using it was just an issue i never saw. If he could, he would have done it by now against Thanos or someone. If SS can beat Firelord as easily as you say he can via going invisible and using THings strength with Mr Fantastic's ability, then why hasnt he become uberly powerful? I say Firelord because he has aided with Thor in fighting Thanos & Mangog.

I dont' have to. It was established that he could use the ff's powers better than they could. Like in his introduction. Unless that's been retconned, then anything they can do, he can do better.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 10:32 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Except Skrull is a moron who never uses his powers very well. And once again, he's never shown the control or the ability to put a bubble in someone's brain.

On panel feats>>>>statements.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 10:34 PM
Sup3rman1521

Originally posted by batdude123
Except Skrull is a moron who never uses his powers very well. And once again, he's never shown the control or the ability to put a bubble in someone's brain.

On panel feats>>>>statements.
you beat me to what i was gonna say next stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 10:35 PM
Sup3rman1521

I dont' have to. It was established that he could use the ff's powers better than they could. Like in his introduction. Unless that's been retconned, then anything they can do, he can do better.
Even if he might be able to use the FF's powers better than they can, we don't know if he has the knowledge to create a bubble around the brain feat. We can't assume. And perhaps the only reason he uses the FF's powers better than they can is because he uses more than one power at once (with one mind) whereas the FF has 4 minds. and each member control their own powers. SS has all four powers yes, but has a mind that simultaneously controls the abilities. That might be a possibility of why he might be able to use the powers better than Sue, Richard, Johnny, and Ben can.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 10:40 PM
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

I expect SS could do the bubble in the brain thing...

It wouldn't work, heralds don't have human biology after what Galactus does the them, it was established in Annihilation #2 that the United Front's doctor couldn't make sense of Firelord. Plus, I bet Firelord's brain is as durable as his 'skin'.

SS got beaten by a PO'd Surfer, so badly Surfer caved in his skull with a punch. Caved in the skull of someone who can stretch.

Firelord nukes SS.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 11:34 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comicfan11
Ocean's Heaviest Hitter

Have to go with Firelord.
SS is good but not herald level.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 11:45 PM
comicfan11 is currently offline Click here to Send comicfan11 a Private Message Find more posts by comicfan11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote