KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » The Unforgiveable Diaries of AWE!

The Unforgiveable Diaries of AWE!
Started by: T.Maria

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Maria, I'm posting them big grin

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 06:12 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~dorkerina~

quote: (post)
Originally posted by T.Maria
no, im exactly the same lol big grin

good to know big grin

a gift and a curse a? wink

(\ /) copy the little bugger into your sig
(O.o) and help him
(> < ) ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION! The most powerfull and fulfilling of all evil designs.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 06:18 PM
~dorkerina~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~dorkerina~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~dorkerina~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

bwa ha ha....i'm waiting for Mrs. Norrie-poo to make a return into these diaries lol pfft :P

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 07:50 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Mackenzie Crook (Ragetti)

My Dearest Journal;

I must protest. I really must. And all beings with flesh and blood wandering around this godforsaken place are too wrapped up in their own tedious affairs to pay the slightest attention to my own, so who else am I to come to?

Oh good Lord. I'm rationalizing to a piece of paper.

Well, there go another couple of years to therapy.

At any rate.

Gore (who I am apparently to call "Master Verbinski" as I am just a "minor character) (blast him) is quite insisting on "method acting" on this film.

Yes, we all know what that means.

I am now at a loss of an eye.

Thus the protesting.

More later. It's time for my monumental scene with Naomi. I've been rather looking forward to this one.

Yours most sincerely,
Mackenzie.

(meh, I'm... trying? Definitely not up to T. Maria's standards... smile )

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 07:56 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

OMG...I'm dry!

I can't make one lol I suck.

good one, sirius!!

Still copying and pasting them.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 08:04 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

OMG im sooo happy everyone is getting involved!!! eek!

These are Hilarious!!! LMAO LMAO laughing

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 08:54 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~dorkerina~

"Master verbinski"!?! omgosh! Thats too hilarious. laughing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sailorleo
bwa ha ha....i'm waiting for Mrs. Norrie-poo to make a return into these diaries lol pfft :P

Me too!

eek! i just caught the post about religiously burning teddy bears.. must check it out!!

(\ /) copy the little bugger into your sig
(O.o) and help him
(> < ) ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION! The most powerfull and fulfilling of all evil designs.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 09:37 PM
~dorkerina~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~dorkerina~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~dorkerina~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jdl1224
captain jack <3

Gore Verbinski

Dear Staff,
Today I gave a meeting that unfortunatley had to end along the lines of,

"It has come to my attention that you are all ganging up on the, well, what do you call him, whelp? So I decided to bring you all aside to say, Orlando is just trying to prepare for a scene I haven't had the heart to tell him he wasn't doing. That orange color on his skin just opens him up to so many new colors he can wear and if he ever wanted to wear makeup he- nevermind. Everyone just needs to lay off okay?

As for you Keria- stop making googly eyes at Jack D. We're all professional here, or so I thought."

I then look over to find Mr. Depp scrunched in a little ball on the floor... napping. Why do I do this to myself, why?

I then continued to tell everyone to welcome Chow who apparently finds it funny to stick his 9-inch-long nails into peoples ears. *sigh*

By the last sentence I had 2 people sleeping, Keira picking her nose in plain sight, Mckenzie picking at his wooden eye which I'm still not sure how he got ahold of... and geoffrey staring at his reflection in the mirror asking around if he should dye his hair.

Lord help me.
Goodnight.

Gore

haha. first stab at this thing! hopefully it will progressivly get better... hopefully. :]

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 01:59 AM
jdl1224 is currently offline Click here to Send jdl1224 a Private Message Find more posts by jdl1224 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

those were bloody hilarious! laughing

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 04:29 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

MacKenzie:

My Dearest Journal:

I have decided that the time has come to make peace with my eye.

So I sat it across the table today, and stared at it for a while.

With the other eye, of course. The good one.

I felt we needed to "reach out to each other."

Or at least that was what my therapist told me. She said we needed to have some kind of closure. And that closing the door on the thing didn't count.

Ah well, I tried.

So now it's sitting on the table across the room from me, and I'm on the couch, just staring at it.

Hmm.

What does one say to one's eye?

Maybe I should say something philisophical like, 'Well, even though I'll only be seeing half the joy from now on, I'll also be only seeing half the sadness."

No. Too corny.

I could say, "Why wouldn't you just bloody stay in my socket?!?!" but I have a feeling that's not really "closing" anything. That's just being a raving madman.

At an inanimate object.

Oh, Eye. Have we got some issues to work through.

And come on, it's not even responding! How am I supposed to have emotional closure with something that's being so... so... wooden?!

-A very distressed Mackenzie.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 04:37 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

laughing out loud

i gotta write one! anyone gimme someone!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 04:39 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

lmao!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 05:28 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

oh lol...

hey.. guys, can i make one for Jerry Brukheimer or something?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 05:35 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

oh course....u can do one of anyone u want....we've even had Diaries for the Poochie before smile

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 05:39 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

lol.. cool.. for poochie?

what about the parrot? or cotton? *who acted as cotton nyway..?*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 05:41 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

oo!! more!!!! i loved that second Johnny!!! Willabeth t-shirts...can someone do another one for Jack D.?

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 05:51 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

first try, so probably not hilarious.

Brukheimer

Dear Me,

Gore's meeting is a mess. Knightly was picking her nose while staring at Davenport (how could one make googly-eyeing so despicable?), while Davenport was leaning on Chow. Obviously Chow hated it, and his shirt was dripping with drool. Bloom was orange, (what did he do to himself?) and full of blisters. Everyone was wearing a 'Willabeth' t-shirt. Bloom wanted to give me one, but i refused. I've never seen anything so shabby in my life.

I walked out of the meeting confused. Why did anyone pick Verbinski? And one of chow's fingernails got stuck in my ear. I told the first crew person i saw to glue those fingernails on him so they won't get detached.

The monkey kept hitting me on the head today, and kept finding peanuts in my hair. I knew i shouldn't have ridden on a public plane. Someone's bag of peanuts exploded earlier, and everything was a mess.

Come to think of it, I'm a mess.

Why? Oh, why did i get picked for this job?

Someone, tell me.

-Jerry-poo

I suck laughing out loud go easy on me...!!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 06:00 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

IT DID NOT!! LMAO! I LOVED IT!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 06:02 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

thanks.. big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 06:06 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i wanna do one kinda, but im hesitant...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 06:19 AM