KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » The Unforgiveable Diaries of AWE!

The Unforgiveable Diaries of AWE!
Started by: T.Maria

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

go ahead! try it! i did lol.. wink

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 06:22 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

mmm... ill try i guess...

Jack D.

Day 4

Dear Norri-poo,

Today was my second day of shooting...I only prayed this morning that this one was better than the 1st one...Well, ill tell you this much, PRAYING IS A FREAKIN SCAM!

Sad-sack got p*ssed at me because I wasnt wearing my Willabeth shirt. So just to p*ss HIM off, I went back to my trailer and edited the shirt so it said "Norribeth" instead. Boy, did that get him worked up! I thought Johnny was gonna kick him in the balls he doesnt have when Orlando nearly stabbed him with his sword...First rule of the POTC handbook that Gore Verbinski and Jerry Bruckheimer singlehandedly overlooked: Never give a mentally ill person a sword.

Keira has been freakily eye-balling me since the hell-fest of a meeting Jerry had the 1st day. I swear I saw her peeking in my trailer window when I was taking a bath yesterday...

I am SERIOUSLY questioning why I ever took this role and if it's worth it. But there is one plus side, if there IS a fourth movie, i most graciously, WILL NOT BE IN ATTENDANCE! I tell you, that death scene will be, very ironically, the best day of my life...It will open new windows for me...and not ones that Keira can peek in on while im dressing and whatnot.

I got a strange letter from a girl named "Sailorleo" in the mail today. The letter. was. scary. She included photo shopped pictures of her and me doing it on a beach...for some reason she shopped herself to look like a nymph...some questions might never be answered...

-Jack "Scarred for Life" Davenport

mmm...not to big on this i admit...

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 06:43 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

laughing out loud

that was funny!!!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 06:46 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

embarrasment thanx...

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 06:48 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Maybe i'll try again lol.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 06:51 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

sorry for the double post, but here's another try:

Parrot

Dear Squawk!

Me and Jack(the monkey) had our very first fight today. He left me for the peanuts in Jerry's hair.. oh, how can he do that to me? *sniff sniff*

I thought we had this chemistry... We worked together on one scene! *sniffs*

I'm gonna have my revenge. Jerry's going down!

meanwhile, Cotton and I aren't speaking to each other too. we had this loud fight. He accused me that i was always blabbering and nagging him! But he didn't say anything, so i didn't stop.

Oh. Wait. He can't speak.

I miss my monkey.

*cries*

my life is ruined!

very disturbed...
me

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 07:11 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
mmm... ill try i guess...

Jack D.

Day 4

Dear Norri-poo,

Today was my second day of shooting...I only prayed this morning that this one was better than the 1st one...Well, ill tell you this much, PRAYING IS A FREAKIN SCAM!

Sad-sack got p*ssed at me because I wasnt wearing my Willabeth shirt. So just to p*ss HIM off, I went back to my trailer and edited the shirt so it said "Norribeth" instead. Boy, did that get him worked up! I thought Johnny was gonna kick him in the balls he doesnt have when Orlando nearly stabbed him with his sword...First rule of the POTC handbook that Gore Verbinski and Jerry Bruckheimer singlehandedly overlooked: Never give a mentally ill person a sword.

Keira has been freakily eye-balling me since the hell-fest of a meeting Jerry had the 1st day. I swear I saw her peeking in my trailer window when I was taking a bath yesterday...

I am SERIOUSLY questioning why I ever took this role and if it's worth it. But there is one plus side, if there IS a fourth movie, i most graciously, WILL NOT BE IN ATTENDANCE! I tell you, that death scene will be, very ironically, the best day of my life...It will open new windows for me...and not ones that Keira can peek in on while im dressing and whatnot.

I got a strange letter from a girl named "Sailorleo" in the mail today. The letter. was. scary. She included photo shopped pictures of her and me doing it on a beach...for some reason she shopped herself to look like a nymph...some questions might never be answered...

-Jack "Scarred for Life" Davenport

mmm...not to big on this i admit...

lol, rock on, fear my L337 photoshop skillz!!!!!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 08:29 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

sailor! you're scaring him! lol

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 08:34 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

lmao, this is too funny!

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 09:03 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

guys, these are hilarious!!! big grin

keep them going!!! big grin

ill post some when i get back from work later on tonight!! big grin

until then, keep them up because they're brilliant!!!! big grin

IBD43
siriuswriter
jaehskywalker

- - fantastic!!! big grin

you MUST do more!!! big grin

oh, i can see we are gonna have so much fun with this!! big grin

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 12:04 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

we're having fun aight.. wink

thankees.. big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 12:29 PM
~dorkerina~

Hope no one minds if I do another...

Dear Mother Country,

So much for no contacts. The makeup ladies are evil!

It was 5 hours until my first scene (5!) when I found myself walking by their trailer, and wham! They had me in a fifth Nelson ( or is it quarter, half??) so quickly that I had no time to scream for help- or mercy.

I have no idea where they get such inhumane strength when they spend their days with little brushes, etc....

The next thing I knew I was on the ground outside the trailer an hour later, with almost no hair, and a very itchy mustache/goatee. A woman (?) was screaming at me to get up off the ground before I ruined the grime/dirt makeup. In my first attempt I tripped over my goatee. It earned me a knock across the head from my 'Assistant,' as she calls herself.

So, I had nothing to do for four hours but sit under the angry stare of my 'assistant' and be yelled at every ten minutes not to scratch at the mustache. Ack! She didn't even let me wash my hands for lunch. blink My please for help from passing crew members were to no avail (although the monkey did throw me a peanut...). They usually just started walking faster. I got the distinct feeling they'd dealt with my 'assistant' before.

After shooting was done, and I finally managed to escape my hellish captor, I got mixed up in a very loud fight between cotton and his parrot. They had some communication problems...

Anyway, at least I got away with two eyes intact thanks to fake nails.

(please help me!) Chow

(\ /) copy the little bugger into your sig
(O.o) and help him
(> < ) ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION! The most powerfull and fulfilling of all evil designs.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 05:45 PM
~dorkerina~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~dorkerina~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~dorkerina~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

LOL u guys these are even funnier than the DMC ones! I never thought that was possible. fabulouse! keep em comin!

Freedom...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 06:49 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~dorkerina~

Originally posted by ~dorkerina~
Hope no one minds if I do another...

Dear Mother Country,

So much for no contacts. The makeup ladies are evil!

It was 5 hours until my first scene (5!) when I found myself walking by their trailer, and wham! They had me in a fifth Nelson ( or is it quarter, half??) so quickly that I had no time to scream for help- or mercy.

I have no idea where they get such inhumane strength when they spend their days with little brushes, etc....

The next thing I knew I was on the ground outside the trailer an hour later, with almost no hair, and a very itchy mustache/goatee. A woman (?) was screaming at me to get up off the ground before I ruined the grime/dirt makeup. In my first attempt I tripped over my goatee. It earned me a knock across the head from my 'Assistant,' as she calls herself.

So, I had nothing to do for four hours but sit under the angry stare of my 'assistant' and be yelled at every ten minutes not to scratch at the mustache. Ack! She didn't even let me wash my hands for lunch. blink My please for help from passing crew members were to no avail (although the monkey did throw me a peanut...). They usually just started walking faster. I got the distinct feeling they'd dealt with my 'assistant' before.

After shooting was done, and I finally managed to escape my hellish captor, I got mixed up in a very loud fight between cotton and his parrot. They had some communication problems...

Anyway, at least I got away with two eyes intact thanks to fake nails.

(please help me!) Chow

P.s. I just hope Cotton heals quickly, I don't know how happy gore will be if he has to do his scene with large gash marks on his face. shifty

(O.o) and help him
(> < ) ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION! The most powerfull and fulfilling of all evil designs.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 07:25 PM
~dorkerina~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~dorkerina~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~dorkerina~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

lmao!! big grin loving it, dorkerina big grin

ok...

Jack D

Day three

Dear Norrie-poo

I am afraid to say that things with Keira have now gone from bad to worse...

We've been informed off a little mouth-to-mouth scene that has been put into the script (suspiciously at last minute, and Ted was cowering slightly at the sight of Keira as he told us) ...And i dont mean the type of mouth-to-mouth that you do on an unconscious person...

Both keira and i will both be very conscious AND up close and personal at the time....

She seems more into it than I am..but then what do you expect from a girl who has now officially kissed every man on set...INCLUDING the camera guy?

Another notch on the bedpost, so to speak...

Orlando wasn't too happy about it.
But then again, these days hes not happy about anything.

Only yesterday i heard him complaining about the fact that the food menu is the same thing everyday...
But i have since been informed that at dinnertime today he found a rather unpleasant surprise hidden beneath his lasagne....and it wasn't cheese.

I asked johnny how i should handle the kiss.
He thought for a minute and then came up with his own solution;

"Hold your breath until it goes away"

Very noble of him, if you ask me.

In other news, im still getting strange letters from that sailor girl....i suddenly get the feeling that im being watched...

But that could just be keira peeking through my trailers letterbox....

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 10:21 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Keira

day three

dear snuggles

You know, its times like these that really get you thinking.

Today I stood there half naked in what appeared to be the set of a Chinese 'bath house'.
WHY i had to be half naked, no body ever said...but johnny had a good laugh at me from the sidelines...said i had chicken legs...

Cruel Bugger.

Theres a fancy scene where the singapore pirates pull orlando out from the water....

Well, that didnt really go to plan on the first take.

Chow said his lines, and we all waited for the other pirates to pull sad-sack up from the water...

But they just stood there chuckling to themselves.

I thought it was a little iffy...and then my suspicions were confirmed when i saw johnny winking at the extras...

It was a whole three minutes before the pirates actually pulled orli up for air, and by that time he was blue in the face and his eyes were rolling in his head.

The paramedics came onto the set as soon as the word spread, and everyone started to panic...even johnny looked a little guilty.

However, it was soon announced that sad-sack had almost feinted because he had opened his mouth to try and breath under water...

Not surprisingly, johnny has not let him live it down since.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 10:29 PM
~dorkerina~

Thanks t. (you dont mind if I call you t.?)

Omgosh! Lol, I love kierra's stalkerness...

reminds me of a conversation starter I once heard; 'so, I've been stalking you for a year...'

Johnny's advice is almost as good as Jacks happy

paranoid norrie-poo is definitely my fav

(O.o) and help him

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 10:35 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

hehehe i love these..

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 10:53 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Originally posted by ~dorkerina~
Thanks t. (you dont mind if I call you t.?)

Omgosh! Lol, I love kierra's stalkerness...

reminds me of a conversation starter I once heard; 'so, I've been stalking you for a year...'

Johnny's advice is almost as good as Jacks happy

paranoid norrie-poo is definitely my fav

feel free to call me 'T' big grin
everyone else does lol big grin

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 10:58 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

lol i luv the Norri one T!!!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 11:07 PM