KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Maximum Ride

Maximum Ride
Started by: Azure

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Azure
Your socks taste good...

Tongue Maximum Ride

"Maximum Ride" is a fairly new series by James Patterson about a group of avian-human hybrid kids (yeah, I know, "bird-people sound kind of dumb" but its very cool and action packed). There are three books total: "The Angel Experiment" "School's Out - Forever" and "Saving the World, and other Extreme Sports"

Anyone ever read them? confused rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 11:56 PM
Azure is currently offline Click here to Send Azure a Private Message Find more posts by Azure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeldaboyz

SURE, i did, read 2 books, third one i havent, i will when i go to book store... LOL its amazing good, what do u think of it??

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 04:19 PM
zeldaboyz is currently offline Click here to Send zeldaboyz a Private Message Find more posts by zeldaboyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

I've read part of the first one, but I had to give the copy back to my teacher.

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 10:54 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure
Your socks taste good...

the third one is REALLY good! very funny at sometimes! "I vill now eat nine Snickers bars visout bahfing!" and "I vill now destroy de Snickuhs bahrs!" are most defiantly my favorite quotes!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 02:22 PM
Azure is currently offline Click here to Send Azure a Private Message Find more posts by Azure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

couldn't even get through the first book . . . no

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 11:24 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PONG_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

I laughed when I saw the commercial for this book. I thought it was a f*cking joke.

Hello bebe.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 10:55 PM
PONG_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send PONG_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by PONG_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure
Your socks taste good...

yeah, I didn't like the commercial either; it looked stupid and the CGI graphics were awful. the idea DOES seem stupid and kid-ish, but what really grabbed me was the style of writing. I suppose it IS centered more on juvenile audiences...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 11:57 PM
pinkfloydkor

i liked the first 2 pretty well, havnt gotten the trhird one yet, waiting for paperback

even though its Pattersons first young adult book, it is still good writing

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 09:09 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damien_Toishi
Avian Assassin

i am on the first one my girlfriend made me and its actua;;y pretty good

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 11:51 PM
Damien_Toishi is currently offline Click here to Send Damien_Toishi a Private Message Find more posts by Damien_Toishi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeffer_wrote
my preciousssssssss

I haven't even started any of these three, but I kinda backtracked, reading his older books that are with reference to Max and the gang. (When The Wind Blows...and later, The Lake House)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 06:27 AM
jeffer_wrote is currently offline Click here to Send jeffer_wrote a Private Message Find more posts by jeffer_wrote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkinpark200

yeah its a good action book 2 me and cool chares

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 06:04 PM
Linkinpark200 is currently offline Click here to Send Linkinpark200 a Private Message Find more posts by Linkinpark200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C Teng

i luv maximum ride, its 1 of my fav books

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 10:53 PM
C Teng is currently offline Click here to Send C Teng a Private Message Find more posts by C Teng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

awesome series
i'm re-reading the series up until The Final Warning until i finally get my hands on Max

i believe the next ones gonna be called Fang and it's gonna be told through his eyes[but sadly it doesnt come out till next year or the year after]

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 01:18 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

My dad got me to start reading this series it was pretty good so I continued the rest of the series. I have Max, I just haven't really finished reading it yet... I find it's starting to drag on...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 07:59 PM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i cant wait until the next one[Fang which will be told from Fangs POV]
it doesnt come out till next year though

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 11:58 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

only a little over 2 months till Fang comes out
cant wait!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 04:37 AM
The Butcher
Marvelous

I quit reading Maximum Ride after the 3rd book.The 4th sucked,but the first three were some of the best books I have read.

But I like Patterson's Alex Cross and Michael Bennet Series better.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 06:33 PM
The Butcher is currently offline Click here to Send The Butcher a Private Message Find more posts by The Butcher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

Has it ever been said why by James Patterson the chapters are so short?

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Oct 24th, 2012 09:07 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

I didn't really like how Angel kept going back and forth from being a cute little girl to this rebellious little ***** throughout the series.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 05:37 PM
zeldaboyz

well, its how James Patterson had plotted his storyline... Im reading eighth book, the final adventure of Maximum Ride, its really interesting that Ari kept coming back to life from death...sorry for spoilers, i havent read whole book yet.... smile

Old Post Oct 26th, 2012 02:04 PM
zeldaboyz is currently offline Click here to Send zeldaboyz a Private Message Find more posts by zeldaboyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote