KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Clana fans report here

Clana fans report here
Started by: MysteryRidah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Clana fans report here

http://www.dailymotion.com/legendaryu2k/video/3620406

Just thought i would share it. Enjoy. Also enjoy the snaps and MP3 FILE. If you want more snaps, let me know.

Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 08:12 AM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

When I clicked to open it the video had been removed. Although I probably shouldn't be responding to this thread because I am defanitley not a Clana fan.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 03:21 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Video seems fine to me. I'm not a super clana fan myself, because i for one is getting a bit tired to them going back and forth, i think they should be friends and thats it.

However, this scene is just well put together, i have to give a million kudos to the writters, wonderful script/scene.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 05:36 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Oh I got it now. You have to copy and paste. I you click on the link it doesn't work... at least it didn't work for me.
Anyways back to the clip. Yes that was a pretty good clip. I thought it was sad because I felt so bad for Lex. Man I love that evil bastard. My heart just goes right out to him.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 07:20 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

The word "Clana" just makes me gag. no expression

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 07:34 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Yeah it does kind of sound like a sexually transmitted disease huh

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 07:43 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

All the gay little names these people have made give me that reaction, but this is the most used. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 07:58 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fostagangsta
Sylar

f.u.c.k clana go clois

I love Power To get it I might just have to kill you

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 08:02 PM
fostagangsta is currently offline Click here to Send fostagangsta a Private Message Find more posts by fostagangsta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

CLANA 4 LIFE!

TGFwashere

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 04:09 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

The word 'Clana' just doesn't sound right.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 06:22 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fostagangsta
f.u.c.k clana go clois

I'm not a fan of clana either, but that scene was amazing. However, i enjoy the scenes with lois and clark, and i look forward to more scenes as well.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 05:03 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Clark and Lana, it should have happened a long time ago. Now that Smallville might be ending next year, they need to have Clark and Lois start being together.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 10:31 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

TRUE

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 03:05 AM
rogy3131

Their love story is just as big part of thwe show as the his powers in my opinion

yeah it is frustrating watching them go back and forth. I dont watch the show to see how he becomes "superman" we know how that happens. I (ebarassed to admit) that the Clana think makes me want to watch it more. It is a mix of the action and the Love story that make it so good. Im sure everyone can relate to the frustrations of teen love (on a lower scale of course).

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:27 PM
rogy3131 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy3131 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy3131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
http://www.dailymotion.com/legendaryu2k/video/3620406

Just thought i would share it. Enjoy. Also enjoy the snaps and MP3 FILE. If you want more snaps, let me know.

Happy Dance
lol, So this would be TrueLoveBelieve and Rogy3131, but to be serious if Lana was off the show, Smallville would'nt be Smallville.

But don't get me wrong. I still hate her.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 02:32 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Duff Man

Massive Clark & Lana fan (clana sounds weird, but i guess its better than Lark). The whole back and forth, IMO, keeps it interesting, even though we know who he will eventually end up with. If only they could rewrite history and make Lana his future.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 10:45 AM
Duff Man is currently offline Click here to Send Duff Man a Private Message Find more posts by Duff Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^no way.. Superman is gonna be half boring if Lana is the leading lady there..

Lana is so serious that she can't even be funny and sarcastic sometimes unlike Lois Lane... and I don't want a damsel in distress girl who needs to be saved always... in Comics and all media Lois can handle herself in times of danger and is very independent.. that's why she's clark's soulmate.. and she is the only one who can handle both clark and superman..

quoting Mxyzptlk : That's a hell of a woman you've got there, pally. She makes you a better man, and what with you being super and all, that's saying something. Be a shame if anything happened to her."

quoting Earth II Superman: When we were married, everyone asked me the same question. "You're Superman. Why Lois Lane?" I knew she was the girl for me the moment I met her. Lois was brutally honest, curious as a cat, and you'd never get the last word in. She was the most human woman I'd ever met. But on the inside she was more super than I could ever be. - Infinite Crisis

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 01:41 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I like the cartoon lana better cause shes awesome, but smallville lana is so hawthawthawt and she seems loyal unless deceived

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 06:33 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote