KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man 4 Villain

Who should be the villain in Spider-Man 4?
This poll is closed.
Venom (returning) 28 32.56%
Carnage 20 23.26%
The Sandman (returning) 0 0%
Electro 4 4.65%
The Kingpin 1 1.16%
The Chameleon 0 0%
The Lizard 28 32.56%
The Hobgoblin 1 1.16%
Other (Please Specify) 4 4.65%
Total: 86 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spider-Man 4 Villain
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spider-Man 4 Villain

Vote for the villain you want to be in Spider-Man 4 & tell why you want him in the film.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 12:57 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn! I meant to put Venom & Carnage together on the poll so voting for one is basically like voting for both of them.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 01:00 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

Venom. I think there should only be a max of two villains in the next movie. But thats just me. Maybe venom and Lizard man since dr. connors has been in all three movies.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 04:52 PM
Arctic is currently offline Click here to Send Arctic a Private Message Find more posts by Arctic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

I kinda want Lizard to be in SM4

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 04:54 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Venom should eassily return. Carnage maybe? The Lizard most definitely.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Last edited by BruceSkywalker on Jun 3rd, 2007 at 07:57 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 07:54 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

If Spiderman 4 has one villain, it should be Venom. If Spiderman 4 has two villains, then it should be Venom and Carnage or Venom and The Lizard. If there are two villains in Spiderman 4, then Venom would be an enemy in the beginning of the movie, but would become a temporary ally to defeat Carnage or the Lizard with his army of lizardmen. Either way, Venom should be in Spiderman 4.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 08:07 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Why isn't spot on the list....or Kangaroo man!?!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 08:17 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's because they both suck ass. big grin

Anyway, Venom needs to return in Spider-Man 4 & have his origins explained a little more. As stated earlier, maybe he could spawn Carnage & work with him for a while to kill Spider-man. Then Carnage could go to far & be almost completely insane. That's when Carnage could team up with the Lizard & Venom becomes a temporary ally to Spider-Man. Also, if Eddie Brock/Venom returns & Topher Grace is in the role again, he needs to add more muscle on to make him resemble Venom a bit more. And if it'll make some people stop whining, they could even give Venom the extremely long tongue.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 11:41 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

That would be nice. The only problem with that is that in order for Venom and Carnage to work together to defeat Spiderman, the person who bonds with the Carnage symbiote must dislike Spiderman as well. It would be good for Topher Grace to play Eddie Brock/Venom again. He did such a good job in Spiderman 3. All he has to do is work out a little bit more, and he would be the close-to-perfect Eddie Brock/Venom.

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Jun 5th, 2007 at 05:21 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 05:16 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

CARNAGE!!! Whoo!!

And what made me mad about Spider-Man 3 was that Venom never said, "we are Venom." If he said that one line I would spend another $6 just to hear it again.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 06:07 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sailor Chaos
Im getting better..

Y'know, I think since Raimi, Tobey and Kirsten are leaving, they shouls wait, then reboot the series. Recast Bryce Dallas as MJ, get someone to play Spidey who DOESN'T radiate waves of dorkly retardedness, and make it closer to the comics. While movie cannon is pretty cool, there are some things that are kinda lame.
Note: Why did they never actually named Venom in the movie. WTF)

That being said, they should SO return Venom. Watching his "demise" I was like, "it looks like he could have gotten away, totally plausible. No body, blood, etc". Focus more on Venom, build up his character(Us-es and We's!!), and bring in Lizard, then at the end tease w/ Carnage.

Last edited by Sailor Chaos on Jun 5th, 2007 at 07:58 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 07:54 PM
Sailor Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Sailor Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Sailor Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sailor Chaos
Y'know, I think since Raimi, Tobey and Kirsten are leaving, they shouls wait, then reboot the series. Recast Bryce Dallas as MJ, get someone to play Spidey who DOESN'T radiate waves of dorkly retardedness, and make it closer to the comics. While movie cannon is pretty cool, there are some things that are kinda lame.
Note: Why did they never actually named Venom in the movie. WTF)

Yeah but who went to see Spider-man 3 that didn't know who Venom was?

But some things they do in the movie is cooler then they do in the comics. I never liked how Harry died in the comics but the movie made it pretty cool. Dying at the hands of Venom...perfect death.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 10:33 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

None of them are leaving. Tobey never said he was leaving, Kirsten never said she was leaving, & Raimi never said he was leaving. Tobey even said in an interview that he'd gladly want to do more Spider-Man
movies because he's loves the role of Peter Parker/Spider-Man. And as big a fan Sam Raimi is of Spider-Man, he definitely isn't leaving. Also, since Raimi is staying Kirsten is staying.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 02:01 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I just hope that Topher Grace is staying...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 05:38 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why would he leave?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 08:18 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Why would he leave?

Because his character is possibly dead?Either way, I want Topher to return and Venom as well.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 09:13 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Raimi brings Venom back in SM-4, of course Topher will return. I doubt that Raimi would replace him.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 03:58 AM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Raimi hates Venom, whould HE bring him back.If Venom comes back, it would probably be a new director doing it.Which I hope happens, because I want to see Venom again!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 01:25 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Raimi hates Venom, whould HE bring him back.If Venom comes back, it would probably be a new director doing it.Which I hope happens, because I want to see Venom again!

That's why Venom was only in the movie for like 20 minutes. He's anti-Venom for some reason. I wonder what his view on Carnage is?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 01:58 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by ESB -1138
That's why Venom was only in the movie for like 20 minutes. He's anti-Venom for some reason. I wonder what his view on Carnage is?

To be completely honest with you, I think he hates Carnage even more.He doesnt like symbiotes because he doesnt think they have enough depth to them.He thought Venom was a bland character, what makes anyone think he will like Carnage any better?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 05:15 PM