KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man 4 Villain

Who should be the villain in Spider-Man 4?
This poll is closed.
Venom (returning) 28 32.56%
Carnage 20 23.26%
The Sandman (returning) 0 0%
Electro 4 4.65%
The Kingpin 1 1.16%
The Chameleon 0 0%
The Lizard 28 32.56%
The Hobgoblin 1 1.16%
Other (Please Specify) 4 4.65%
Total: 86 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spider-Man 4 Villain
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arahan
Silver Guy

just make complete new movie.

like spiderman begins

i want a funny spiderman, tobey magurie wasnt funny.
and i want not a dramtic love story story i want action and comedy.

Spiderman VS Lizard, that would be an awesome film

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 05:34 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Maybe bring in Firelord...and watch Spidey whip his ass on the big screen..lol

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 06:06 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arahan

like spiderman begins

There will not be a Spidrman Begins film. Nor will there some sort of comedy routine. There will always be dramatic love stories in Spiderman movies.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 06:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

mysterio, black cat, the sinister six, or the Rhino

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 06:57 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
There will not be a Spidrman Begins film. Nor will there some sort of comedy routine. There will always be dramatic love stories in Spiderman movies.

then i will just read the comics.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 09:22 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Well, in any case..

If it is only one villain, then definately Lizard...

If it is two villains, then Lizard and Venom, or...

Lizard with a Venom cliffhanger at the end, which would set Venom up as the main villain in Spidey 5...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 09:49 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Venom needs to be in Spiderman 4. It wasn't fair for Sam Raimi to give an extremely popular character a 30 minute appearance. I rather see Venom in the movie instead of those other villains.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 09:54 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
mysterio, black cat, the sinister six, or the Rhino

Interesting villains. I do agree on Black Cat and The Rhino.

Well, in any case..

If it is only one villain, then definately Lizard...

Lizard with a Venom cliffhanger at the end, which would set Venom up as the main villain in Spidey 5...

Agreed

Venom needs to be in Spiderman 4. It wasn't fair for Sam Raimi to give an extremely popular character a 30 minute appearance. I rather see Venom in the movie instead of those other villains.

Venom should definitely return.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 10:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by Arahan

like spiderman begins

Making the Spiderman movies comedies would be absolutely stupid.The Comic book wasnt a comedy.Spidey just tells some jokes while fighting bad guys.Big whoop!It doesnt make it a comedy.It's called comic relief and every sort of story line has it in some way shape or form.Yes, I wish Spidey would joke alittle bit while battling in movies, but it shouldnt become a full fledged comedy.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 03:26 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS

Which ends with a cliffhanger to introduce Carnage into 6

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 09:02 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man, now all of a sudden I want to see the Lizard in Spider-Man 4. I'll be really hyped if he truly is going to be in the next movie. One major thing would be his look, I wouldn't want him to look fake or look like an old movie from the 50's. There is probably going to need to be a lot of CG to do justice to the Lizard's look. I, personally, would like to see an origin story for the Lizard that's similar to how he was in the '90's animated series where he builds a machine to help him re-grow his arm. So, later Spidey is told of some lizard sightings in which he'd engage in a few battles with him. I don't think that this would be enough for one movie, if there is another villain & it's not Venom or Carnage, I'd like to see the Scorpion or maybe even the Kingpin (no Michael Clarke Duncan this time though, lol).

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 05:10 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
office jesus

This franchise is in need of a MAJOR reboot. 3 is just unforgivable.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 09:38 PM
office jesus is currently offline Click here to Send office jesus a Private Message Find more posts by office jesus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by office jesus
This franchise is in need of a MAJOR reboot. 3 is just unforgivable.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with part 3. There is not going to be some major reboot of the Spiderman franchise. All three films have brought in 3 billion dollars for Sony Pictures. Part 3 is closing in on $900 mil all by itself.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 10:11 PM
modslayor
Restricted

Account Restricted

How about the joker from batman that would be something no one saw comeing lol

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 10:44 PM
modslayor is currently offline Click here to Send modslayor a Private Message Find more posts by modslayor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Anyway, Spiderman 3 was a very successful movie. I mean, come on! The movie raked in about 900 million doller all by itself. It beat the other Spiderman movies by about 200 million dollars. Imagine how much Spiderman 4 would make?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 02:01 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, Spider-Man 3 didn't beat the other two by 200 million because SM-3 hasn't reached 900 million yet & the first one made 821 million & the second one made around 802 million or somewhere around there. But, nevertheless, Spider-Man 3 has done good all by itself.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 02:35 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

What are you talking about? Spiderman made about 740 million dollars and Spiderman 2 made about 680 million dollars. I looked it up...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 02:39 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've looked it up dozens of times & each movie has made over 800 million dollars, they even have it in Wizard magazine.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 02:44 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Anyway, regardless of who's right in this situation, Spiderman 3 still made more money than Spiderman and Spiderman 2.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 02:51 AM
lordmohahat

hang on who wants to make a petition to bring back venom? if we get every symbiote fanboy ever we will have a petition with thousands of people pretty damn quickly. spidey 4 story line. first bit spidey finding out about lizard and having a scuffle/s with him.then sudden reintroduction of venom. venom will have long tongue and more beefy frame and he will talk with we's and us cos he is a bit crazy after the symbiote has regenerated him from a skeleton(so he is slightly unhinged but not to cassady levels). cue spidey venom fight. spidey escapes. we now get a insight in to eddies live as he roams about the city. he goes looking for gwen stacey, then shock and horror as he finds out she has been yoinked by the lizard and his cronies. cue spidey and venom going lizard hunting(MJ gets yoinked? yes no?). spidey and venom fighting hordes of lizard people then spidey beats lizard up. venom jumps at him trying to kill him and is about to then gwen runs along and gets him to stop. they come out the sewer with spidey carrying dr connors. suddenly loads of army men jump out and use tazors on venom(gwens dad the army commander bodge or police i can't remeber, thinks that venom kidnapped her). spidey watches as they cart him away. ending scene we see eddie in a secure facilty. he looks up and his symbiote oozes in through the window. cue another transformation, when he leaves (through a wall at high velocity) we see a part of the symbiote on the floor. but this bit is red! we see this little symbiote slide off under the door and under the cell door opposite. camera pans up and the name on the door says CASSADY! at this point in the cinemas normal people go hmm could be interesting. we fanboys slap our hands to our cheeks and scream like girls in excitem

yes i did it .......................................................................................................................................... because i can

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 05:48 PM
lordmohahat is currently offline Click here to Send lordmohahat a Private Message Find more posts by lordmohahat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote