KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man 4 Villain

Who should be the villain in Spider-Man 4?
This poll is closed.
Venom (returning) 28 32.56%
Carnage 20 23.26%
The Sandman (returning) 0 0%
Electro 4 4.65%
The Kingpin 1 1.16%
The Chameleon 0 0%
The Lizard 28 32.56%
The Hobgoblin 1 1.16%
Other (Please Specify) 4 4.65%
Total: 86 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spider-Man 4 Villain
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Petitions rarely help anything so you'd be wasting your time. We'll get whatever villain Sam puts in the film, there's nothing we can do about it. Just enjoy SM-3 & stop obsessing over the fact that Venom is probably dead & gone for good.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 06:15 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
laser7455

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
mysterio, black cat, the sinister six, or the Rhino

rhinos a queer, black cat psssshhhh, sinister six shuree, mysterio alright. But I say carnage or lizard they're both pimps
& the love thing is oldddd. Put some more action and comedy. No one wants the whole movie filled with "i love you", "beyotch!", and "what about me?! what about my feelings?"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:59 PM
laser7455 is currently offline Click here to Send laser7455 a Private Message Find more posts by laser7455 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Forget about Mysterio. But I do agree about the Lizard & Carnage.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 11:18 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dxnwo1
New Vision

I voted The Lizard because I think that It would be cool to see the Lizard, and also I prefer to take a break between Villains if they are posiible enough to return.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 11:55 PM
dxnwo1 is currently offline Click here to Send dxnwo1 a Private Message Find more posts by dxnwo1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by lordmohahat
hang on who wants to make a petition to bring back venom? if we get every symbiote fanboy ever we will have a petition with thousands of people pretty damn quickly. spidey 4 story line. first bit spidey finding out about lizard and having a scuffle/s with him.then sudden reintroduction of venom. venom will have long tongue and more beefy frame and he will talk with we's and us cos he is a bit crazy after the symbiote has regenerated him from a skeleton(so he is slightly unhinged but not to cassady levels). cue spidey venom fight. spidey escapes. we now get a insight in to eddies live as he roams about the city. he goes looking for gwen stacey, then shock and horror as he finds out she has been yoinked by the lizard and his cronies. cue spidey and venom going lizard hunting(MJ gets yoinked? yes no?). spidey and venom fighting hordes of lizard people then spidey beats lizard up. venom jumps at him trying to kill him and is about to then gwen runs along and gets him to stop. they come out the sewer with spidey carrying dr connors. suddenly loads of army men jump out and use tazors on venom(gwens dad the army commander bodge or police i can't remeber, thinks that venom kidnapped her). spidey watches as they cart him away. ending scene we see eddie in a secure facilty. he looks up and his symbiote oozes in through the window. cue another transformation, when he leaves (through a wall at high velocity) we see a part of the symbiote on the floor. but this bit is red! we see this little symbiote slide off under the door and under the cell door opposite. camera pans up and the name on the door says CASSADY! at this point in the cinemas normal people go hmm could be interesting. we fanboys slap our hands to our cheeks and scream like girls in excitem

yes i did it .......................................................................................................................................... because i can

Whoa! smile This storyline is great! I would be ecstatic if this was the storyline in Spiderman 4. If only there was a way to convince Sam Raimi into applying this storyline to the next Spiderman movie...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 02:22 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj_naraku

i agree just have brock and cassidy interact for a minute like in the comics w/ brock saying he's heard about kassidy and the things he's done (for the non-comic readers) then the symbiote comes back and venom escapes, and we see kassidy scared shitless then notices something red on his hand, camera zooms in on it and the red symbiote jumps at the camera and end of movie.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 07:39 AM
ssj_naraku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj_naraku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj_naraku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want to see the Lizard in SM-4. He deserves to be in the spotlight.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 07:33 AM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
If Spiderman 4 has one villain, it should be Venom. If Spiderman 4 has two villains, then it should be Venom and Carnage or Venom and The Lizard. If there are two villains in Spiderman 4, then Venom would be an enemy in the beginning of the movie, but would become a temporary ally to defeat Carnage or the Lizard with his army of lizardmen. Either way, Venom should be in Spiderman 4.

This is exactly what I was going to say. Your right on the dot.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 02:49 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still think that Venom should return in SM-5 unless Carnage is the villain in SM-4. If the Lizard is in the movie, he should have SM-4 to himself.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 06:18 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I can't see the Lizard as the only villain in a Spiderman movie. He has to be paired with someone else, like Venom.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 08:28 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, he doesn't. If they are in the same movie, they should be in the movie at separate times. I wouldn't want to see Spider-Man teaming up with Venom to defeat the Lizard because some of Spidey's histoy shows that Spider-Man can defeat the Lizard on his own.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 03:34 AM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
No, he doesn't. If they are in the same movie, they should be in the movie at separate times. I wouldn't want to see Spider-Man teaming up with Venom to defeat the Lizard because some of Spidey's histoy shows that Spider-Man can defeat the Lizard on his own.

Spidey can can beat anyone by himself if he knows their weakness. The only way spider ever wins against Lizard is tricking him into a cold enviornment. Thats harder than beating venom with two poles on the street.

Really, Spidey doesn't need to team up with Venom to fight Lizard and Lizard wouldn't need to team with Spidey to beat Venom. The Only team up he needs is against carnage with Venom or if multiple super villains team up against him like in SM3.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 04:23 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly. That's why I'd like it if they appear at two completely separate times in the film.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 04:48 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

It would be better if Venom and Spiderman would team up to defeat Carnage or the Lizard with his army of lizardmen.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 04:59 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again with the lizardmen....

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 11:40 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

What's wrong with lizardmen? If the Lizard can have lizardmen in that Spiderman game for the Playstation, why shouldn't he have lizardmen in a movie?

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Jul 26th, 2007 at 02:47 AM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 02:40 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It'd be too early, I really don't want to see Lizardmen in the Lizard's first movie, I want to see the Lizard & only the Lizard.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 06:21 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

It will most likely be The Lizard and not his Lizardmen.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 10:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly....

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 10:52 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Rhino wouldn't be a bad idea for a villain who pops up a few times during the movie....

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 06:47 AM