KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Should Carnage be in a future Spider-man film?

Should Carnage be in a future spider-man film
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 12 46.15%
No 6 23.08%
Maybe 2 7.69%
Aunt May for president 6 23.08%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Should Carnage be in a future Spider-man film?
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Nope, you can't steal them...they are mine, I shall sue you

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 02:28 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
Nope, you can't steal them...they are mine, I shall sue you

Haha. You spelt sue wrong. You'll only get me if you catch me. And I'm in another universe. roll eyes (sarcastic)

PWNT

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 02:30 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

dammit!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 06:01 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

that would be a major mistake for them to put carnage in one of the films.most people dont take to him like they do to venom and its pretty much impossible to make a spidey film with carnage in it for it not to get an R rating.thats why I dont think carnage will ever make it to a sequal.If he did,it would be a major mistake because it would keep adults from taking their kids to the theaters which has been a major part of the franchises success.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 07:17 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

For once, I agree with you, Mr. Parker. Most of the money that the Spiderman movies make comes from the kids. I'm pretty sure that it's very unlikely to make a Spiderman 4 movie with a PG-13 rating that shows Carnage's true nature, which is represented in the comic books. Carnage was both blood-thirsty and extremely violent in the comics. If Sam Raimi or whoever would "soften" Carnage up in Spiderman 4, then all of the Carnage fans would disappointed. Carnage isn't the only villain in which Spiderman and Venom would have to team up to fight. Those two could fight the Lizard along with his army of lizardmen...

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 04:34 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Raimi softens up Carnage then I'd truly consider him an *******. If he's going to soften him up, then there would be absolutely no point in including him in the movie. So, if they're going to soften him up, just have Spider-Man & Venom team up against the Lizard & his army of lizardmen.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 05:10 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spider-carnage
Total carnage

Well here is another person who likes venoms voice. okay, i have to agree with boba fett. Carnage is too evil and violent, but that still doesnt mean he shouldnt be a movie. oh and another thing. if you guys notice, Doc Ock put up more of a fight than Venom did. Whats up with that?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 12:06 AM
spider-carnage is currently offline Click here to Send spider-carnage a Private Message Find more posts by spider-carnage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Doc Ock put up more than a fight than Venom because he was the only villain of Spiderman 2. Venom was present during the last hour of Spiderman 3 and didn't get enough fight time with Spiderman.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 12:43 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spider-carnage
Total carnage

Yes I know that. but it seemed unfair that venom didnt get to have more time to beat up spidy. dont you think? well I have a very relieable friend who has almost never been wrong, that they are making 4,5, and 6 spidy movie. May be just may be, venom will come back. Remember when a symbiote bonds with its host for awhile it can shape into that host.

Last edited by spider-carnage on Jul 16th, 2007 at 01:15 AM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 01:04 AM
spider-carnage is currently offline Click here to Send spider-carnage a Private Message Find more posts by spider-carnage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spider-carnage
Total carnage

anyways, back to my favorite baddy. Carnage should be in the movie. Why? do u ask, because they have to. one cause the little part of the venom symbiote that spider man gave to Dr. Connors is still alive. Yes Carnage is too evil and violent, but so was venom. he killed alot of people in the comic books too.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 01:23 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

In the comics, Venom wasn't as violent as Carnage. Venom didn't harm and kill innocent people for his own sick amusement. It wouldn't make any sense for the Venom symbiote sample in Dr. Connors' lab in Spiderman 3 to form into the Carnage symbiote. Exactly, how would the symbiote change from black to red?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 03:39 AM
bahamutzero9889

you guys should think about it already there are pg-13 movies out there that already have whole sale slaughter in them and 1 or 2 of those are disney movies so carnage would be no different in a pg 13 movie, and as for number 4 it is out with Lizard in it. but i say yes they should make a spider man movie with carnage in it because it wouldn't be much different than watching the sith cause wholesale slaughter in star wars which does happen. and venom is getting his own side story as well. so you people are idiots to think that carnage won't be brought into any of the spiderman series sorry to say. laughing

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 02:24 AM
bahamutzero9889 is currently offline Click here to Send bahamutzero9889 a Private Message Find more posts by bahamutzero9889 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bahamutzero9889

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black Yoshi
For once, I agree with you, Mr. Parker. Most of the money that the Spiderman movies make comes from the kids. I'm pretty sure that it's very unlikely to make a Spiderman 4 movie with a PG-13 rating that shows Carnage's true nature, which is represented in the comic books. Carnage was both blood-thirsty and extremely violent in the comics. If Sam Raimi or whoever would "soften" Carnage up in Spiderman 4, then all of the Carnage fans would disappointed. Carnage isn't the only villain in which Spiderman and Venom would have to team up to fight. Those two could fight the Lizard along with his army of lizardmen...

there is a spiderman tv show and an animated/cartoon movie out with venom and Carnage stomping in the Avengers faces already.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 02:31 AM
bahamutzero9889 is currently offline Click here to Send bahamutzero9889 a Private Message Find more posts by bahamutzero9889 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teamvi

youtube channel pickleback production

you guys should check out the Youtube channel "pickleback productions" they have some awesome content on there! The movie VI trailer is so bad ass!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 09:06 PM
teamvi is currently offline Click here to Send teamvi a Private Message Find more posts by teamvi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote