KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » If Indy IV does well, do you think they'll make more

If Indy IV does well, do you think they'll make more
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

True.

Although he clearly seems to wants more.....

...or his business partners do.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post May 28th, 2008 06:58 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I doubt it about Spielberg. the guy doesn't have to work to have a comfy life. Something else went wrong here.

Old Post May 28th, 2008 07:41 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Ahhhh well if they didn't do it for the cash, I'll gladly take some of the profits then... stick out tongue

Even though hes comfortable he is probably trying to cement a financial legacy for his descendants..
But then he could just be greedy, too. wink

Old Post May 28th, 2008 07:53 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I heard the actors at least didn't take any fees, just a share in the profits.

Old Post May 28th, 2008 08:00 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Its nestegg thinking, but money is money..

Old Post May 28th, 2008 08:06 PM
queeq
Chaos

It shows they believed in its commercial success... and maybe in the quality of the movie.

Old Post May 28th, 2008 08:11 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

True, but it wouldn't be the first time that people being wrong has occurred.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on May 28th, 2008 at 08:20 PM

Old Post May 28th, 2008 08:17 PM
queeq
Chaos

True, they were wrong about the quality, not about the commercial success.

Old Post May 28th, 2008 10:05 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

yup. yes

Old Post May 29th, 2008 05:27 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Tastes.. like.... chicken...

Old Post May 29th, 2008 05:29 PM
queeq
Chaos

Tastes?

Old Post May 29th, 2008 10:04 PM
Mr Parker

well i saw it this weekend I hope to god they dont make ANOTHER one.this one wasnt anywhere near as good as the original trilogy.this movie was totally unnessary and should have stayed buried.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 08:59 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

That sounds like Mr. Parker.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 09:08 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

And a lot of other discerning Indy fans.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 12:37 PM
queeq
Chaos

True.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 03:37 PM
Mr Parker

After seeing Indy IV there is just no way I will go see another one if they DO indeed make another one.God I sure hope they dont.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 09:17 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I'm sure you will though. You saw all PT SW movies didn't you?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 06:50 AM
Mr Parker

yeah but thats because I was always curious about the backstory on how Vader turned evil and went over to the darkside.Yeah your probably right though,I'll probably see them,I think I'll just wait til they come out on cable though so I dont have to waste my money. big grin

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 09:30 PM
queeq
Chaos

HEck no... you'll watch them in the theatre and come back here to b!tch with us about the mess they made. That's how they endulge use these days.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 10:46 PM
Mr Parker

what you want to bet on that? big grin

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 10:53 PM