KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Tia/Calypso

Tia/Calypso
Started by: shannstar79

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Tia/Calypso

question? does anyone know what Tia/Calypso said just after she turned into a Giant and Busted in to millions of crabs????????? just curious?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 03:09 AM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

no clue. its all deep and stuff. it might be an incantation like she says when she shakes the crab claws

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 03:11 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

I have no idea. I thought the simple "Fool!" that the script had was much better.

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 01:25 PM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

She might have said a spell cause thats what it sounded like.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 01:30 PM
LoveJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send LoveJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by LoveJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

she should've just vanished or something. IMO that big scene thingy was kinda pointless, but what will said 'that was it?' was hilarious.. laughing out loud

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 02:00 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

the calyso scene with her turning into crabs i though was pointless....anyone else agree? Why have her in the movie if shes just going to turn into stupid crabs. I saw no point.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 02:17 PM
LoveJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send LoveJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by LoveJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

no, there is a point
she turned into crabs because Davy has crab's arm (leg?)
no it's very stupid idea

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 02:36 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

I seriuosly still see no point. But ok what ever you say I will try to see your thinking.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 05:00 PM
lovethemtigers

I didn't like the whole calypso story...i just evisioned such different things...I didn't think Tia was allowed to stay true to her character in AWE...she just seemed different.....

I'm not quite sure why she brought back Barbossa...and why she was willing to take them on a journey through weird and haunted shores to fetch back witty jack......i thought there would be more of a story to that...and there wasn't.....

I wanted to know jack and tia's history...like when he tells Gibbs and the crew how close he and tia were ...before......just a lot of holes in the plot...and unanswered questions.....

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 05:13 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

i hated when she became a giant....and i was embarrased..cus i went to see it with my husband and he doesn't care much for the pirate movies but he went with me becasue he knew how much i was dying to see it...i just felt like he was probably thinking...what in the heck is this all about...

why do you think her crabs help jack get the pearl of the sand...why did she care so much about what happened with jack....i just dont' get her whole tie -in to jack....

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 05:15 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

She wanted to get jack cause he had the piece of eight they needed. She wants the Brethren to meet because she wants to be released.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 06:31 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

that is an exellent point. I think that she exploded into crabs, because she never really died. I think ske caused the storm, and the whirl pool, and i think that might have been her wrath that she was talking about in the brig scene with DJ

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 06:50 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

Hmm you know that dose make since yall guys might have made since to me and now to me it makes a point

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 06:52 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

it sounded like it was in another language..lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 08:34 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

it sounded like jack when you watch the movie in slow motion lol

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 08:37 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 01:32 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Calypso was released from tia's body, she became soo big then became a million crabs, vanished into the sea, made a whirlpool and storm?

what the bloody hell is that about?!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 08:57 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

i was never really a big Tia fan.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 09:56 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

well, tia's okay, that scene though.. just.. kinda pointless.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 10:03 AM
Emma718
posthuman

i was confused lol. I didn't know what was happening when she became big >.<

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 10:34 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote