KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Willobeth

Willobeth
Started by: potcfan2003

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
potcfan2003

Willobeth

we have like way too many sparrabeth ones and i am a willobeth

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 08:57 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Um isnt it Willabeth?

anywhoo....um there are actually many Willabeth threads but they never survive because eventually they turn into Willabeth Bashing threads....but hey since the movie actually turned out Willabeth maybe this will stay alive big grin

*waits to hear canons sinking this thread* (Not to be mean but thats whats happened to these kind of threads in the past)

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 09:48 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

How dare people bash it!!

I would try to keep this thread alive but I have loads of revision to do this month sad When my exams are finished I'll be on here more often.

I'm so glad they got married. I loved that scene and that kiss has got to be one of the best I've seen in a film.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 09:51 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

This will not be a willabeth bashing thread!!! I reafuse
* pulls out cannon with evil grin on face*

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 12:18 AM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

ugghhhhhh

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 12:24 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

Oh Gawd..........(sorry if it hurts anyones feelings dont mean be rude if what i said afences you.)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 12:45 AM
LoveJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send LoveJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by LoveJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Willobeth LMAO

willofthewhisp with Elizabeth?

laughing out loud

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 12:52 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

NO ONE BASH WILLABETH!

and darling, it's willabeth. Mina's right, it sounds like that.. Willoofthewisp with Lizzie.. lol that passed my mind yesterday.. laughing out loud

EVERY SPARRABETH SHIPPER, go into your own thread.. stick out tongue
and i'll meet you there..

but first, lemme join the willabethers...

-----

Lizzie's expression when Will died was... *gasp* I can't believe... *sigh* i feel like i was there and that i was gonna cry.... what does anyone else think?

I DIDN'T GET TO WATCH THE AFTER CREDITS SCENE!!.. sad

--------

see, this is how good it is to be neutral.. wink

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 02:16 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

"Willobeth LMAO

willofthewhisp with Elizabeth?"-------Mina

You're mispronouncing it, love. It's Willosparrow. But I will say something nice about Will because I like the kid a lot. He held his own against Beckett and Davy during that hostile tea party. He had complete control over all of them and his expressions and way of being subtle is spot-on perfect. I was a little attracted to this conniving side of Will. But I was also ready for him to lose it and throw that cup of hot tea right into Beckett's face.

Will: King?
Elizabeth: Jack voted me King.
Will: Maybe he does know what he's doing.
Elizabeth: So, what all have you been up to?
Will: Did you see that singed skin on Beckett's face? That was me.
Liz: Ooooh, you ought to scorch more people, you handsome thing.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 02:56 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

laughing that was hilarious, and so cute!

pirate side of will is way more interesting than his.. innocent whelpish side.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 03:00 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

I like Will's responsible side. big grin Means you don't have to worry whether or not he's giving rides on his manly massive, huge-ish vessel to strumpets. *ggg*

I do love Jack, in my own special way.

But seriously, Willabeth was a total surprise to me in this film. Orland and Kiera did a great job adding depth to their roles and to Will and Elizabeth's relationship. I understand some people have had difficulty following the exact development of this relationship, but that's because it's very subtle and not so "in your face" as they normally try to do.

And I have to add my own fangirly squeal to the kiss on the Pearl. It really is one of the best on-screen kisses I've seen in a long time. The expression of joy on their faces when they finally get to kiss makes me squirm with delight.

Ah, I shall post more later, when I've gotten some sleep. big grin

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:30 AM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

my favorite is the wedding! seriously i want to be wed like that!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:38 AM
~dorkerina~

I loved how Will was conniving by being brutally honest at the right moment. He got everything he wanted just by revealing other characters wheelings and dealings. big grin big grin

Throwing the tea, I love it!!! stick out tongue

I myself was a neutral ship, but #3 won me over for willabeth. And made me love jack himself even more, for doing the good guy thing.
happy

(\ /) copy the little bugger into your sig
(O.o) and help him
(> < ) ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION! The most powerfull and fulfilling of all evil designs.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:41 AM
~dorkerina~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~dorkerina~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~dorkerina~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~dorkerina~

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
my favorite is the wedding! seriously i want to be wed like that!

you have no idea how many times I've heard that since the movie... laughing out loud

(\ /) copy the little bugger into your sig
(O.o) and help him
(> < ) ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION! The most powerfull and fulfilling of all evil designs.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:41 AM
~dorkerina~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~dorkerina~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~dorkerina~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

you have no idea how much i've been saying that.. stick out tongue

AWE made me neutral.. i was a sparrabether at first.. but after three? it opened my eyes on how good.. and possible.. the other ships are to happen.. wink

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:43 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I love the wedding scene because Barbossa made it interesting. big grin

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 06:20 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ditte3

I loved that too.Barbie was great.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 07:05 AM
Ditte3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ditte3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ditte3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

well duh.. of course.. it was barbie.. laughing out loud

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 07:47 AM
Emma718
posthuman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker

Lizzie's expression when Will died was... *gasp* I can't believe... *sigh* i feel like i was there and that i was gonna cry.... what does anyone else think?

I DIDN'T GET TO WATCH THE AFTER CREDITS SCENE!!.. sad

i went all teary
Jack looked so sad himself. Which made me even more sad lol

What? you didn't? damn. Why didn't you see it?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 08:12 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

well.. it was too long.. family is leaving me.. and i reall really really gotta pee.. >.<

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 08:33 AM