KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » At World's End Translation

At World's End Translation
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-savvychick-

LMAO!! i'm loving these...all of them.

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 02:30 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

laughing

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 03:21 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

w0w lol, AWE is so DIRTY! Jokes!!! laughing out loud

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 10:58 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

omg those were amazing t and tigers!!!! i love it!

Will..i think...: We've come to rescue you!
Trans: Liz said she wouldn't talk to me until you're saved so...but now that I'm here I'm just about ready to beat the crap outta you for kissing my girl...

Jack: have you now?
trans: look whelp, the ssexxi s lut kissed ME, not vice versa *thinks to self*best minute of my life...

Jack: but it seems to me that as I possess a ship and YOU don't, you're the ones that are in need of rescuing, and I'm not so sure as I'm in the MOOD!
trans: ok, let me break it down, the only one here who i would even CONSIDER sailing with is the girl who just killed me a while ago...talk about irony...and i plan on just leaving the rest of you here to starve to death while me and Lizzie have some...crap, this is Disney, aint it?...good clean *coughcough* fun. that good enough for you!? Is it clear now whelp? *picks up Lizzie and trows over his shoulder* Lets go, Lizzie!

sorry, not to terribly funny, but its SPARRABETH!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:33 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

We need to get the script.

Jack: Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you tried to kill me in the past-- one of you succeeded.

Translation: Will, well, I won, so that was fun but not really. Barbossa, no fun at all. Tia, ewwww, we won't go there at all. Being stick and naked at the same time isn't fun. Lizzie? Let's re-enact what you did, okay?

(Will gives Liz look. She cowers slightly, looking ashamed)

Jack: She didn't tell you? You two have a lot to talk about.

Translation: The film would give you a lot to talk about if you weren't as stale as week-old muffins.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:42 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
omg those were amazing t and tigers!!!! i love it!

Will..i think...: We've come to rescue you!
Trans: Liz said she wouldn't talk to me until you're saved so...but now that I'm here I'm just about ready to beat the crap outta you for kissing my girl...

Jack: have you now?
trans: look whelp, the ssexxi s lut kissed ME, not vice versa *thinks to self*best minute of my life...

Jack: but it seems to me that as I possess a ship and YOU don't, you're the ones that are in need of rescuing, and I'm not so sure as I'm in the MOOD!
trans: ok, let me break it down, the only one here who i would even CONSIDER sailing with is the girl who just killed me a while ago...talk about irony...and i plan on just leaving the rest of you here to starve to death while me and Lizzie have some...crap, this is Disney, aint it?...good clean *coughcough* fun. that good enough for you!? Is it clear now whelp? *picks up Lizzie and trows over his shoulder* Lets go, Lizzie!

sorry, not to terribly funny, but its SPARRABETH!!

LOL THAT'S my kinda translation!!! SIMPLY SPARRABETH GOODNESS!!! big grin big grin laughing out loud

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:44 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

lol!!!

Jack: He needs the Pearl? CAPTAIN TURNER needs the Pearl?

trans: if he needs the Pearl, i never want to with Lizzie again...

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 10:11 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

week old muffins.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! smile these are great. it's true, we BADLY need the script!!!! (hmm.... by this time last year, I had film 2 memorized. guess its kinda sad I don't even want to do that this time around.)

Someone out there has to have it. I'm dying to do some.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:44 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

i need the script...i desperately feel the need to take the absolute urine out of Will stupid arse Turner!!! big grin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:52 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

GRRRRR

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 12:19 AM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

lmao!!!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 12:36 AM
potcfan2003

I'm NUTS!! wacko

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 12:43 AM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

we know....lol

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 04:56 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

I want it so we can memorize it lol!!!...as well as see what they're really saying BECAUSE THE PEOPLE IN MY CINEMA WOULD NOT SHUT UP BEHIND ME *curses*

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 07:42 AM
potcfan2003

I saw it in the drive in the first time, and people couldn't appreciate it because the people next to us had like a gazillion kids screaming at the top of their lungs " WHAT"S HAPPENING DADDY?" and then the dad would scream " SHUT UP!!! I"M TRYING TO CONCENTRATE" and then the kids would scream louder...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 07:23 PM
jackismyboo
Mrs. Depp

Tia Huang: Tia Huang. These are my men.

translation: Your breath stinks, yet you still seem to be extremely sexy

Jack Sparrow: Where does your allegiance lie?

translation: I know, it's innate with my character i am just irresistible

Tia Huang: With the highest bidder.

translation: Barbossa has the charm too.

Jack Sparrow: I have a ship.

translation: Can barbossa get you Elizabeth Swann naked?

Tia Huang: That makes you the highest bidder.

translation: hmm.. Deal but you better keep your part!

Jack Sparrow: Good man. 'Weigh anchor all hands. Prepare to make sail.

translation: No Worries mate I'm Captain Jack sparrow!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will Turner: I told myself, think like Jack.

translation: I told myself act drunk, quick-witted, and walk in a drunkin manner, what would Jack do?

Jack sparrow: And this is what you came up with? It's like you don't know me at all, mate.

translation: What? you forgot sexy and irresistible!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack Sparrow: Mr Gibbs, you may throw my hat.

translation: I am irresistible so maybe Elizabeth will notice my sexy hair blowing in the wind.

[Mr Gibbs takes Jack's hat and throws it into the air with the other hats everyone threw after winning the battle with Lord Beckett]

translation: Something he had to do because he is not Johnny Depp and they don't pay him enough at the Diner.

Jack Sparrow: Now go get it.

translation: That was only a glimpse i don't want Lizzie thinking i am too desperate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Governor swann: Elizabeth, are you dead?

translation: I met Davy i think i was terrified did you see his face he needs proactive! No wonder why innocent people are scared of him he has worlds growing in his oily skin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jack sparrow: You know, for all that pirates are clever-clogs, we are an unimaginative lot when it comes to naming things.

translation: I am smart by the way i just thought I mention that. I have great memory

Gibbs: Like?

translation: really?

Jack Sparrow: I once sailed with a geezer lost both his arms and part of his eye.

translation: He was bright and i remember him like it was yesterday.

Gibbs: What did you call him?

translation: What is his name?

Jack Sparrow: [pause] Larry.

translation: Or was it bob? Wait no Billy? I am going to call him Jim yes Jim Jim that was it!!

Sorry it's not all that funny, i was in the mood.

gwen stefani is the POP QUEEN
http://www.hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=1069440

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 09:59 PM
jackismyboo is currently offline Click here to Send jackismyboo a Private Message Find more posts by jackismyboo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

OMG THAT WAS AWESOME "do't want her to think I'm too desparate" LOOOOOOOOL!

Freedom...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 10:07 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

ROTFL

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 01:53 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

lmao!!! awesome!!!

Jack: I expect then that you account for your actions, then?

Trans: why the heck was no one here to hold me??

Gibbs: Sir?

Trans: um...to HOLD you?? *disgusted look*

Jack: There has been an excessive lack of discipline lately on my vessel, why? WHY IS THAT SIR?!

Trans: I wasnt refering to you, you lumix! I was refering to the hunk of ssexxiness over there!

Gibbs: Sir...you're in Davy Jones Locker, Capn

Trans: EWW! YOU'RE HITTING ON WILL!

Jack: I know that! I know where I am. And don't think I don't!

Trans: DON'T MAKE ME F*CKIN SICK!! too late... *pukes on Gibbs' shoes*

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 04:46 AM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

OMG! LOOOOOOL!

I think this has been done but...
Liz:It would never have worked between us.

tr:I can't get no...SATISFACTION!

Jack:Keep telling yourself that, darling!

tr:I can't get no...SATISFACTION!

Jack:Once was quite enough.

tr:And I try! And I try! And I try!

Freedom...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 07:31 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote