KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Norribeth,Sparrabeth or Willabeth?

Which one?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Norribeth 6 11.76%
Sparrabeth 35 68.63%
Willabeth 10 19.61%
Total: 51 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Norribeth,Sparrabeth or Willabeth?
Started by: SammySparrow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nanami_XIV

Norribeth,Sparrabeth or Willabeth?

Which one do you perfer? I'm leaning to Norribeth.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:17 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

Sparrabeth

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:21 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
missme283

Jacks too good for Elizabeth

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:31 PM
missme283 is currently offline Click here to Send missme283 a Private Message Find more posts by missme283 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

LOL! now THAT one was new. ppl are always JE or WE but very rarely have I seen them being so because they think either Jack or Will is too good for liz!good show.

Interesting! (ofcourse I voted JE) But if I ever turn WE that mentioned above by missme will be the reason.

Freedom...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:46 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Actually skip that! If ONE DAY I decide Jack is too good for Liz I'll probably think Will is too good for her too cause despite everything he IS a nice guy.

Freedom...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:53 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

My computer says I already voted. blink I don't know who I might have voted for, but either way, it was a tough call between Willabeth and Norribeth.

I only like Sparrabeth from CotBP. I didn't enjoy DMC at all with them.

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 05:40 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

I know you're against the whole betrayl thing but....I actually think it was quite neccessary (not speaking as a JE fan here honestly)

Jack HAD to betray Will just cause he's Jack cause wouldn't it be lame if he was like "oh will my dear friend! Thank u"

WAY OC! The betrayl makes the sacrifice and all the back stabbing in AWE much more justified.

And Liz had to betray Will to motivate his anger to justify what he does in AWE.

I luv JE in DMC and the forbidden-ness and wrong-ness makes it more enticing and exciting but other than making my favorite ship what happened between Jack and Elizabeth was very important to the plot

Freedom...

Last edited by tee_pirategirl on Jun 6th, 2007 at 06:21 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 06:14 PM
siriuswriter

I'm a Willabeth. I think their emotional connection speaks volumes about them, and they're the most likely out of the three pairs to have a long, happy, mutually satisfying relationship - especially after all the maturation they went through throughout the films.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 06:22 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Tiabeth.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 06:26 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

Barker blah,you like slash no

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 06:32 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

Oh no, tee_pirategirl, I hold nothing against the necessity of the J/E kiss. However, any interest in Sparrabeth pretty much vanished after that because I found it hard to figure out how they'd make it work, pluse while I can understand the necessity of such behavior, I don't necessarily have to like it. wink

Oh, Tiabeth....

What about Anamaria and Will? Need a visual? wink http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwbW...ted&search= How's that for some eye candy? big grin

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 07:40 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

hmmmm sparrabeth....*nods*

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 10:08 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Sparrabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 10:13 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

Willabeth notice i spelled it right this time...

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 11:34 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~dorkerina~

lol, good.

None!

bapple stick out tongue

(\ /) copy the little bugger into your sig
(O.o) and help him
(> < ) ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION! The most powerfull and fulfilling of all evil designs.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 01:14 AM
~dorkerina~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~dorkerina~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~dorkerina~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

haha... I'm in my own ship!

Neutral mates.. wink

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 01:45 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

SPARRABETH 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!! love I Mean SerIoUsLy Do U even Have to Ask??? LOL!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 04:18 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
missme283

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
LOL! now THAT one was new. ppl are always JE or WE but very rarely have I seen them being so because they think either Jack or Will is too good for liz!good show.

Interesting! (ofcourse I voted JE) But if I ever turn WE that mentioned above by missme will be the reason.

why thank you tee pirategirl

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 04:42 AM
missme283 is currently offline Click here to Send missme283 a Private Message Find more posts by missme283 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
missme283

Surreal 44 what is that clip from??

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 04:53 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by missme283
Surreal 44 what is that clip from??

It's from a movie Orlando and Zoe did together called Haven.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 04:55 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote