KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » about to be a dad again.

about to be a dad again.
Started by: PiruBlood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

about to be a dad again.

my girlfriend is pregnant.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:29 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Congrats

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:40 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

*points finger at you* aaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaharrrr!!!! hah! hah! hah! hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!! SUCKER!!! haaaahaaaaa!!!

Sig by Scy!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:46 PM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
*points finger at you* aaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaharrrr!!!! hah! hah! hah! hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!! SUCKER!!! haaaahaaaaa!!!

hey i dont mind it because im a good father to my other child.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:52 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

Originally posted by PiruBlood

Congrats and good luck.

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:52 PM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Are you sure that it's yours?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:54 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Slay
Are you sure that it's yours?

yea im sure. i been dating this girl for some time and we are faithful to each other. dont get me wrong she's faithfull but can be annoying as hell sometimes.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:56 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

yea im sure. i been dating this girl for some time and we are faithful to each other. dont get me wrong she's faithfull but can be annoying as hell sometimes.

How do you know that she hasn't find loving from someone else after you beat her up for 'being annoying' again?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:57 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

Aye your site thats on your sig dont work....

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 05:00 PM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

How do you know that she hasn't find loving from someone else after you beat her up for 'being annoying' again?

i never hit her dude thats just wrong. she is always around me i.e when i use to work at walmart she'll show up to go out for lunch every day to going to alot of party's. im glad she likes me and all but man sometimes people need a breather. it dont matter though cause im gona take care of the kid regardless.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 05:01 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

i never hit her dude thats just wrong. she is always around me i.e when i use to work at walmart she'll show up to go out for lunch every day to going to alot of party's. im glad she likes me and all but man sometimes people need a breather. it dont matter though cause im gona take care of the kid regardless.

So when she decides to leave you after the last shake up, you will run away with the child, and will never let him/her meet his real mother?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 05:04 PM
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

So when she decides to leave you after the last shake up, you will run away with the child, and will never let him/her meet his real mother?

naw man it aint like that at hell. my first daughter lives with me and me and her mother broke up do to a drug problam she had. ever since my ex cleaned up she see's our daughter once a week.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 05:06 PM
SpadeKing

you know a good friend for you on here would be I'm_half_dead I heard he is very friendly to bloods

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 05:06 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

naw man it aint like that at hell. my first daughter lives with me and me and her mother broke up do to a drug problam she had. ever since my ex cleaned up she see's our daughter once a week.

So you broke up with your ex because your daughter had a drugs problem?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 05:09 PM
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you broke up with your ex because your daughter had a drugs problem?

* smacks slay upside the head* you dumb ass my ex gf had a drug problam.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 05:32 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

* smacks slay upside the head* you dumb ass my ex gf had a drug problam.

Sure you weren't sneaking a few whiffs as well?

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 05:37 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Barker
Sure you weren't sneaking a few whiffs as well?

she was hooked on heroin. and second of all i kicked that drug habbit when i was 17. the only stuff i ever touched was extacy and marijauana

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 05:39 PM
smoker4
Me name be Leon

The worlds a better place because of your breeding

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 06:03 PM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Congrats.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 06:08 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Aint my baby.

One little spark...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 06:14 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote