KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Who did Orochimaru try to summon? (Spoiler?)

Who did Orochimaru try to summon? (Spoiler?)
Started by: llagrok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Magee

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tsure
Do you all not read or pay attention to the series? The person doing the seal can seal it in any body. It isn't just theirselves. Naruto was a baby at the time and damnit I can't give too much away. I already know who the damn 4th really is. erm
No one knows anything about the yondaime hokage other than basic stuff. You may have seen scans of him as the akatsuki leader on the internet as well as "spoilers" for the entire show but its all fake and the pic is photshoped. For me the only things that make sense would be that the 4th was related to Naruto (dad imo) or that Naruto is the 4th and he some how managed to survive the sealing technique. I mean jesus christ they look exactly the same. When I first seen pictures of him I thought it was just some fanart of an older Naruto.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 07:26 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladov52014

ya know the whole being able to change ya age thing isnt that far fitch look at the 5th tsunade she changes her appearance could she have learned that and the 4th also knew of this i mean u gotta figure what ever the 4 sanin do the 4th can do better its just a logic and we realy dont know what he does how he talks i do think somthing is strange on that cause also with making the anime they left out kakashi's past why cause it had so much of the 4th in so saying that if they showed how the 4th was and we all know naruto it would be WAY to obvious hummm. thinker and ya need a forum to talk on how everything is playing out gosh....... everyone is all over the leader but what about 2nd in command no mention of that *****

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 02:57 AM
ladov52014 is currently offline Click here to Send ladov52014 a Private Message Find more posts by ladov52014 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Magee
No one knows anything about the yondaime hokage other than basic stuff. You may have seen scans of him as the akatsuki leader on the internet as well as "spoilers" for the entire show but its all fake and the pic is photshoped. For me the only things that make sense would be that the 4th was related to Naruto (dad imo) or that Naruto is the 4th and he some how managed to survive the sealing technique. I mean jesus christ they look exactly the same. When I first seen pictures of him I thought it was just some fanart of an older Naruto.

So did I.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 11:44 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scurran

Thinking back on that episode im sure sarutobi says something about stoping the 4th from coming out?

he says something like, he had to stop the 3rd coffin or he would be in big trouble. I cant remember his exact words stick out tongue

And the whole thing with the resurection, Oro could have done it with the fourth. he used corpses not souls. That added to what Magee and myself have said also the number on the coffin (4), it was deffinately the fourth.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 11:21 AM
scurran is currently offline Click here to Send scurran a Private Message Find more posts by scurran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightness

4th probably

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 06:12 PM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

It is his father. no expression

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 11:05 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Tsure
It is his father. no expression

Not a fact,now is it?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 03:39 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladov52014

you people wit the 4th father i dont think they would do such a noticeable thing but what would of somthing and i just thought of it well go to the akuts thread since im gonna post it there

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 04:23 AM
ladov52014 is currently offline Click here to Send ladov52014 a Private Message Find more posts by ladov52014 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SolarNinja

That coffin was empty. It was used as a trap to make Sandaime focus on it and allow the other two to fully emerge. Only two of the sacrifices were shown, Kin and Dosu, so there may have been no third body to begin with, but its just speculation.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 07:29 PM
SolarNinja is currently offline Click here to Send SolarNinja a Private Message Find more posts by SolarNinja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

They never answered this.
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Not a fact,now is it?

'tis now.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 02:08 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
They never answered this.

'tis now.

lol

pwn3d.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 02:39 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Maybe it was Kakashi's father. Because didn't Sarutobi use the Shinigami so the Hokages wouldn't ever be used like that again? Or was that just because he assumed Oro was going to be sucked in also?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 02:40 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

It was obviously the fourth he was trying to summon. Since the coffin was labled "four" and all.

With the revelation that Yondaime left little ghost-fragments of himself around, I don't think it's unlikely edo tensei could have latched on to one of these fragments.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 04:47 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by King Kandy
It was obviously the fourth he was trying to summon. Since the coffin was labled "four" and all.

In the anime perhaps no expression

In the manga the third coffin is never revealed fully.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 04:56 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

With the revelation that Yondaime left little ghost-fragments of himself around, I don't think it's unlikely edo tensei could have latched on to one of these fragments.

I can't find it ever even showing the third coffin in the manga. Unless somehow I'm skipping over it within the three or so page span that Oro summons them, and the 2 Hokages emerge.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 04:58 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

No, I checked. It was only "four" in the manga.

Actually in the manga, it doesn't even say Sarutobi stopped it. Sarutobi says he'd try to stop it, and then he just says "looks like it didn't work" and the coffin doesn't appear. So perhaps, Oro tried to use edo tensei on the fourth, and with his soul absent the technique simply aborted.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 05:01 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually in the manga, it doesn't even say Sarutobi stopped it. Sarutobi says he'd try to stop it, and then he just says "looks like it didn't work" and the coffin doesn't appear. So perhaps, Oro tried to use edo tensei on the fourth, and with his soul absent the technique simply aborted.

Like I said, we did not see the "four" sign on the coffin in the Manga.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 05:07 AM
King Kandy

I meant it was only four in the anime. Not the manga. Typo.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 05:07 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

I'm pretty sure it's Oro that is saying it didn't work. Because Sarutobi says he stopped it on the last panel that actually shows Saru.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 05:09 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

rikudou senin?

shit, i would *shrugs*

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 06:20 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote