KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Will my hair color screw up?

Will my hair color screw up?
Started by: Yuna_And_Tidus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
If you want to go to a lighter color, you'll have to bleach your hair else it won't work.

And for that I would suggest going to a salon as it's VERY easy to mess up.

Damn, I don't have hair bleach. I might get some before I use this. Thanks.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 09:10 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
Damn, I don't have hair bleach. I might get some before I use this. Thanks.

I would really not recommend bleaching your hair yourself. If it was just streaks you were doing, yeah, that's a lot easier to do (I've done that myself many times) but you could very easily mess up and completely destroy your hair.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 09:12 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

Yeah I'd go to a salon. Besides, dying your hair too much will really mess it up, my mom's hair for example, is dyed all the time, and it's scraggly and rough and gross, and her normal hair is baby soft.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 09:14 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

I would really not recommend bleaching your hair yourself. If it was just streaks you were doing, yeah, that's a lot easier to do (I've done that myself many times) but you could very easily mess up and completely destroy your hair.

What about my Mom? She's always done my hair.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 09:15 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

What about my Mom? She's always done my hair.

Bleaching someone's hair is not as easy as simply dying it. Leave it to the professionals.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 09:16 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Bleaching someone's hair is not as easy as simply dying it. Leave it to the professionals.

Damn. I was trying to save my money because all I have is Graduation money and I was trying to save up for a cell. Maybe I'll just leave the haircolor in the box. erm

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 09:17 PM
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Yeah I wouldnt reccommend stripping the color out yourself or dying it yourself. I tried bleaching the black out of my hair once and the roots and ends of my hair were white....like paper and the rest was a really rusty orange color. Definitley agree with Naz and Lana.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 11:18 PM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Yeah I wouldnt reccommend stripping the color out yourself or dying it yourself. I tried bleaching the black out of my hair once and the roots and ends of my hair were white....like paper and the rest was a really rusty orange color. Definitley agree with Naz and Lana.

I don't want to walk around looking like a rusty nail...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 11:38 PM
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

I don't want to walk around looking like a rusty nail...

heh...funny.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 11:42 PM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote