KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » New Jedi Academy Campaign Intro and Character creation

New Jedi Academy Campaign Intro and Character creation
Started by: Versyn Gaul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

BTW DE, when'll we start?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 12:20 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Versyn Gaul wanted to make the first post.. You'll have to ask him..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 06:33 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

i wouldnt mind dueling executus's apprentice to replace him as an apprentice

Last edited by android217 on Jun 9th, 2007 at 07:06 PM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 07:02 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by android217
i wouldnt mind dueling executus's apprentice to replace him as an apprentice

It's a good idea of an event.. We'll have to wait till the propriate IC time for that, though.. It should be done with elegance happy

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 08:09 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Versyn Gaul
Samurai for Hire

I just wanted to introduce the nemesis for the Jedi players to react. Ill out something out tonight.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 12:12 AM
Versyn Gaul is currently offline Click here to Send Versyn Gaul a Private Message Find more posts by Versyn Gaul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Versyn Gaul
Samurai for Hire

Let The games Begin

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 04:22 AM
Versyn Gaul is currently offline Click here to Send Versyn Gaul a Private Message Find more posts by Versyn Gaul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy1201
Me, obviously

yettoh dosent go far im back long time no see execute and jaeh

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 05:23 PM
Fishy1201 is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy1201 a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy1201 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by yettoh
yettoh dosent go far im back long time no see execute and jaeh

Recreate your character and join the fun smile

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 05:50 PM
Fishy1201
Me, obviously

mint have something different this time

name krios (duo where i got it from)

species human

gender male

age no one knows he exists unknown

class rouge Jedi slightly more dark side

equipment green saber

appearance

krios wears a dark Jedi master robe with a body like Darth sions crumbled to pieces with glowing red eyes.

history krios never had training one day he ran from home which somehow enabled the force deep within him he took a rouge Jedi down with his force power alone and took his saber now wandering the galaxy

special ability's his saber skills are average but his connection to the force is godlike

personality nice until provoked he goes cold and ruthless

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 08:39 PM
Fishy1201 is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy1201 a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy1201 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

Name: Bei-Jan Dora
Species: Human
Class: Jedi
Equipment: Single-Bladed Blue Lightsabre
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 185 lbs.
Hair: Grey, to his shoulders
Eyes: Blue, large
History: Born to a wealthy businessman's family on Naboo, no one thought that he would be recruited to the New Jedi Order. After the fall of the Empire, however, Bei-Jan was one of the first to jump on Luke Skywalker's ship en route to the New Academy.
Place of Origin: Naboo
Special Ability: Shatterpoint, similiar to the former Mace Windu's.
Personality and Attitude: Calm and Wise

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 10:12 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Aight people! eek!

Speak to the peach big grin

What is on demand? What do we need? angel

Masters? Apprentices? Something else? I need intel and I need it soon big grin I am anxious to start wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 09:36 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

You cool down now! Not everyone talk at the same time stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 07:53 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I honestly dont know what we need.. Jaeh seems bored, that makes the Jedi order attractive to you.. We have an army of bad guys, which makes the demand of bad guys low in numbers, compared to what the Jedi needs..

Something Jedi/Good people..

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 11:47 AM
TBJ
High

Originally posted by Sparkly
Aight people! eek!

Speak to the peach big grin

What is on demand? What do we need? angel

Masters? Apprentices? Something else? I need intel and I need it soon big grin I am anxious to start wink

Go ahead and be a Master or just a regular Knight, that'd give us three higher-than-apprentices, and there are like three apprentices.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 06:09 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Can I have multiple characters? smile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 08:44 PM
Versyn Gaul
Samurai for Hire

Can I have multiple characters? smile

Of course ,as many as you like PLease.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 09:53 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Name:
Marie Marquee

Species:
Human(?)

Class:
Jedi

Equipment:
Red lightsaber

Physical Appearance:
She is pale and has massive red birthmarks. One of the marks is covering almost a third of her head. She has red hands and a number of spots all over the body that is red. She has human parents but her physical strength sometimes direct her to be something else, together with the birthmarks that is extremely uncommon. In addition her eyes are red.
(please log in to view the image)

History:
As just a little girl, Marie-Lee was taught by a band of lowlife Jedi that considered themselves the saviours of the universe. In real life they were nothing but bandits, thieves and murderers. These bandits was Marie-Lee's life and she grew up with them until recently. The battle of Yavin and the eventual destruction of the deathstar made her consider other values of life than take from the needing and give to herself.

She was after some time seeked up by the Jedi master named Luke Skywalker who got her to apply to the Jedi academy. He urged her to get a new lightsabre as the red color signified nothing but pain. She is horribly new to the academy and has not yet been able to switch the color and therefore often avoid using her sabre to avoid unnecessary attention. As of lately, her Jedi powers are failing her. They seem to be more in control by her emotions than her mind and depending on the mood she is in, she is different good with her abillities. She is having bad dreams of her past and sometimes even the future and those inflict her alertness and abillity to concentrate while being awake.

Like mentioned her powers are failing her and often she only summon them when she get emotionally stressed in some way. Since she started in the academy it is like her mind has been resetted. She no longer can control the force in such a way that she did before. Now it is only a distant dream of hers to fully control the force again.

Special Abilities:
Her level of strength in the force is massive, but her force abillities is only triggered when she is in emotional stress. The only actual powers she can use is the highly advanced sense of awareness, her reflexes and agility.

Personality:
She has moodswings and is very sensitive to most things. She is 19 but could very well be considered 10 at times.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 10:59 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name:
Marie Marquee

Species:
Human(?)

Class:
Jedi

Equipment:
Red lightsaber

Physical Appearance:
She is pale and has massive red birthmarks. One of the marks is covering almost a third of her head. She has red hands and a number of spots all over the body that is red. She has human parents but her physical strength sometimes direct her to be something else, together with the birthmarks that is extremely uncommon. In addition her eyes are red.

History:
As just a little girl, Marie-Lee was taught by a band of lowlife Jedi that considered themselves the saviours of the universe. In real life they were nothing but bandits, thieves and murderers. These bandits was Marie-Lee's life and she grew up with them until recently. The battle of Yavin and the eventual destruction of the deathstar made her consider other values of life than take from the needing and give to herself.

She was after some time seeked up by the Jedi master named Luke Skywalker who got her to apply to the Jedi academy. He urged her to get a new lightsabre as the red color signified nothing but pain. She is horribly new to the academy and has not yet been able to switch the color and therefore often avoid using her sabre to avoid unnecessary attention. As of lately, her Jedi powers are failing her. They seem to be more in control by her emotions than her mind and depending on the mood she is in, she is different good with her abillities. She is having bad dreams of her past and sometimes even the future and those inflict her alertness and abillity to concentrate while being awake.

Like mentioned her powers are failing her and often she only summon them when she get emotionally stressed in some way. Since she started in the academy it is like her mind has been resetted. She no longer can control the force in such a way that she did before. Now it is only a distant dream of hers to fully control the force again.

Special Abilities:
Her level of strength in the force is massive, but her force abillities is only triggered when she is in emotional stress. The only actual powers she can use is the highly advanced sense of awareness, her reflexes and agility.

Personality:
She has moodswings and is very sensitive to most things. She is 19 but could very well be considered 10 at times.

If your waiting for an approval, I say it's approved..

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 09:13 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Name:
Lady Katara Ang

Species:
Human

Class:
Dark Jedi

Equipment:
A red Cowl
A red Robe
A red Sabre

Physical Appearance:

History:
Little is known of Lady Katara Ang except the fact that she appeared 5 years ago. Trough the time of her 'existance' she has violated most of the rules that there is to violate. She has been a smuggler, a thief, a pirate. She have done murder and she have gone trough assassinations. She is highly reputated in the darker parts of the universe, mostly in the slum quarters of the systems. She is a Dark Jedi bounty hunter that would kill her own mother for the right amount of credit. Little is as said known about this woman but one significant feature of hers is that she has no eyes. Lost in war or lost since birth is unknown but she is totaly relying on the force to fight her opponents and to sense the enviroment. Like few Jedi before her, she have mastered the abillity to entirely trust the force and shut her other senses away. She can even sense none-organic things trough the force and is more observant than most with sight.

Special Abilities:
Her mental strength is massive, on the contruary of her muscles. She has the agility and the intelligence, but lack muscles which is often not needed. She is a dangerous foe that has never gone defeated in any way.

Personality and Attitude:
Horribly dominant, agressive and selfconfident. She hold grudges easily and she is not one that should be trusted as an ally. She is easily manipulated by credits and her grudges can be devestating if she has one for an allied.

Miscellaneous:
She is expensive, but good.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 06:47 PM
Fishy1201
Me, obviously

my character can hardly use a lightsaber.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 07:07 PM