KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » New Jedi Academy Campaign Intro and Character creation

New Jedi Academy Campaign Intro and Character creation
Started by: Versyn Gaul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Any advice how to enter with my Dark Jedi? Should I enter the Tenacious somehow maybe? stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 07:48 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Versyn Gaul
Samurai for Hire

Who is your Dark Jedi? I only saw the one at the academy

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 08:08 PM
Versyn Gaul is currently offline Click here to Send Versyn Gaul a Private Message Find more posts by Versyn Gaul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sparkly
Name:
Lady Katara Ang

Species:
Human

Class:
Dark Jedi

Equipment:
A red Cowl
A red Robe
A red Sabre

Physical Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

History:
Little is known of Lady Katara Ang except the fact that she appeared 5 years ago. Trough the time of her 'existance' she has violated most of the rules that there is to violate. She has been a smuggler, a thief, a pirate. She have done murder and she have gone trough assassinations. She is highly reputated in the darker parts of the universe, mostly in the slum quarters of the systems. She is a Dark Jedi bounty hunter that would kill her own mother for the right amount of credit. Little is as said known about this woman but one significant feature of hers is that she has no eyes. Lost in war or lost since birth is unknown but she is totaly relying on the force to fight her opponents and to sense the enviroment. Like few Jedi before her, she have mastered the abillity to entirely trust the force and shut her other senses away. She can even sense none-organic things trough the force and is more observant than most with sight.

Special Abilities:
Her mental strength is massive, on the contruary of her muscles. She has the agility and the intelligence, but lack muscles which is often not needed. She is a dangerous foe that has never gone defeated in any way.

Personality and Attitude:
Horribly dominant, agressive and selfconfident. She hold grudges easily and she is not one that should be trusted as an ally. She is easily manipulated by credits and her grudges can be devestating if she has one for an allied.

Miscellaneous:
She is expensive, but good.

big grin

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 08:15 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Name: Deneri Volsko
Race: Gank *Also known as Gank Killers due to violent nature*
Equipment: E-11 with mods, personalized ST armor
Profession: Ex-Bounty Hunter/ Tyris's personal officer

History: Deneri was an extremely hot headed, but cautious in his moves. He considered himself "The top bounty hunter" but was no match for Boba Fett. He always turned his target in dead. Only one did he turn it in alive. Deneri made his target's death look like accidents. Deneri's enemy Yun-Zuya seem to usually beat him to his targets. He often found himself trying to kill Zuya, but often failed, due to his armored skin. Deneri was found by Tyris, and recruited to the imperial army.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 03:27 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrsalieri890
Awesum Sauce

Name: Yun-Zuya

Species: Yuuzhan Vong

Class: Bounty Hunter/Rogue

Homeplanet: Yuuzhan'tar

Equipment:
Main Weapon (Rifle): DLT-19
Main Weapon (Melee): Amphistaff
Secondary Weapon (Pistol): DC-17
Secondary Weapon (Melee): Light Claws

Physical Appearance: Black tattos of strange markings cover body, Living vonduun crab armor colored black, big "elvish" ears, pale-pink skin.

History: Fought in the wars to rid technology from the galaxy. Has met face to face with Luke, and many other Jedi from his academy. Has killed only 4 jedi, but has always slain more than a hundred enemy troops per battle. War Veteran. Has failed only a few bounties, putting him behind Boba Fett by just a little.

Special Abilities: His race is not able to feel the force, thus not affected by it. His amphistaff is harder than diamond, able to withstand the lightsaber. Also, his amphistaff can be used as a staff or spear, able to throw it, stab with it, and use it as a whip. The ampistaff can be used as a ranged weapon as well, shooting poison at the enemy when needed. The armor his race uses is resistant to blasters and lightsabers.

Personality and Attitude: Quiet, loyal, aggressive, deadly, and honorable. He doesn't side with anybody, merely just joins the highest bidder. "Whoever pays the most." Personally despises jedi, light or dark for having a ability he will never understand.

Misc: Was a Supreme Commander during the war.

There is never enough BANANAS!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 03:44 AM
mrsalieri890 is currently offline Click here to Send mrsalieri890 a Private Message Find more posts by mrsalieri890 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I'm gonna make another one, if that's okay. I need a master who'd accompany me and some other students I'll drag with me... Hope its okay.. wink

Name: Jarren Kerej

Species: Human

Class: Jedi Master

Equipment: Green Lightsaber, blaster pistol

Appearance: Brown hair, icy blue eyes, 6'3, white complexion, wears military camouflage under a brown earthy robe

History: Because Jarren likes to keep to himself, know one knows where he really came from, or what his history is. He's one of Jaeh's mentors even though he is not officially assigned to any student, or group of students.

Place of origin: unknown

Personality: Over-protective, by-the-book, quiet person, strong force-user and a good fighter

Miscellaneous: hates flying but is good at it

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 05:55 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

Recap?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 05:27 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I have NO idea what's happening on the dark side lol.

a group of jedi are going to a world called tiglath to investigate a disturbance in the force in the academy there. any jedi could come with.

I can't find TG(sunather). so i can't really advance. unless anyone votes for us to advance. where the heck is that guy anyway? anyone please pm him.. big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 09:28 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Remember that the roleplay is set five years after the final OT movie. The academy is lead by Luke Skywalker and it has existed for pretty much 5 years.

Name:

Species:

Class: (Jedi, Trooper, Dark Jedi, Bounty Hunter, etc. etc.)

Equipment: (If Jedi/Dark Jedi, what kind of sabre, color. etc)

Physical Appearance:

History:

Place of Origin: (Optional)

Special Abilities: (Optional)

Personality and Attitude: (Optional)

Miscellaneous: (Optional)

can i join? dark jedi preferrably...smokin'

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 12:20 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Versyn Gaul
Samurai for Hire

Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
can i join? dark jedi preferrably...smokin'

Please do.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 12:50 AM
Versyn Gaul is currently offline Click here to Send Versyn Gaul a Private Message Find more posts by Versyn Gaul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Name: Darth Zukunft

Species: Human

Class: Dark Jedi

Equipment: a double bladed sabre that is red, and two vibroblades, strapped on his back

Physical Appearance: Very Muscular, very pale skin, totally white eyes, and that is that you can see, because he wears a black cloak that covers all but his face

History: When he was born both his parents were killed in the Death Star's attack on Alderaan, however, Zukunft was not because he was training to be a jedi, but that was on Coruscant. After he tried to go back home an dheard about the attack, his emotions of rage and anger were so strong that he joined the dark side of the jedi, just so he could show that after all that he could stll rebel against the system

Special Abilities: Persuasion, Influence over other people, and sheer strength (even though it is mostly guided by rage)

Personality and Attitude: Very passive aggressive, but yet totally evil in all ways

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 02:29 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Two Faced

Laugh

Name: Scheyne Gwylleck

Species: Miraluka

Class: Dark Jedi(not necessarily evil)

Equipment: Dual Lightsabers(both yellow) and a comm. link

Physical Appearance: short, dark brown hair, no eyes(not even eye sockets) approximately 6 feet tall. Wears

History: At the age of 2, he was the sole survivor of a starship crash on the planet Coresaunt. The Jedi academy found him and trained him in the ways of the jedi. As he grew older, he developed his own philosophies, which conflicted with that of the jedi order. He believed that the force was not a shield used to protect the weak, but a weapon used to destroy ones enemies. He eventually left the academy to join the Sith, which he later plans to succeed from as well.

Place of Origin: Unkown

Special Abilities: Lightning, grip, move objects, mind trick, "super" jump, enhanced hearing(caused by lack of eyes), and able to sense the life force in all living creatures

Personality and Attitude: He's very calm and passionate, but can also be quick to anger. He's not at all patient and finds ignorance repulsive.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 06:08 AM
Two Faced is currently offline Click here to Send Two Faced a Private Message Find more posts by Two Faced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

so many dark jedi, so few jedi. who will you guys attack if there aren't enough jedi around? stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 06:12 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Guys! I would like to apologize but I am having problems with my internet and is not able to post for the upcoming days embarrasment I hope you can bare with me on this smile

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 09:49 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

no prob.. your excuse is totally acceptable lol.

hope your pc would be fixed soon, we need you there.. wink

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 11:32 AM
King of Blades
The King

still too late to join?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 03:29 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

nope. anyone could still join i think.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 07:48 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you going to make a seperate thread for the actual RP'ing?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 04:08 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Are you going to make a seperate thread for the actual RP'ing?

It is named 'Jedi Academy' smile

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 12:29 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

yep, right there, staring people at their faces, yet no one is apparently that much interested.

yes

But hey, that usually happens... wink

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 01:09 PM