KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » New Jedi Academy Campaign Intro and Character creation

New Jedi Academy Campaign Intro and Character creation
Started by: Versyn Gaul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Maybe I should make myself a Jedi and not only have my Sith and organization..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 07:44 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

please do.

I'm kinda stuck.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 09:41 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marxman
Resident Communist

Hey guys. Sign ups still open? I'd like to get in on this.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 10:02 PM
Marxman is currently offline Click here to Send Marxman a Private Message Find more posts by Marxman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Oh, totally open. Join... stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 09:34 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Marxman
Hey guys. Sign ups still open? I'd like to get in on this.

Come in anytime you want.. It's recently restarted, too.. It's the Jedi Academy thread..

I'll be posting tomorrow or monday, for everyones information..

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 11:36 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Dead? confused

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:10 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

just.. sleeping mate.. wink

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 09:38 AM
Versyn Gaul
Samurai for Hire

well are we continuing the plot we started? Forces are on the way to attack the various Academy's

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 03:51 AM
Versyn Gaul is currently offline Click here to Send Versyn Gaul a Private Message Find more posts by Versyn Gaul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

ok well i want a new guy

First Name: Tarc
Last Name: Unknown
Ship: The Black Serpent- YT1000
Weapons: Looted tusken rifle, D-15 pistol
Crew members: Brick- hired gun, Ves- pilot, Bel- Engineer, Crev- Medic

Description: Long dark brown hair, dark brown pants, black boots, brown Desert Comander jacket, Cocky personality, fights for credits

can i go ahead and post

Last edited by android217 on Jul 19th, 2007 at 08:35 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 08:29 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Follow the character sheet that DE posted yes

I will post in-game later today big grin

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 12:08 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

OH YAY! stick out tongue fi-na-lly. hehe. go for it, will be waiting. wink

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 12:14 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Where were my Jedi last and what were we supposed to do? embarrasment

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 01:55 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

we're supposed to be going to tiglath to check out some disturbance.

well... another jedi(sunather, if i recall it correctly, is the char.'s name) and my two characters are kinda waiting for you at the hangar.. or somewhere.. big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 02:16 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

What was the name of the older one of yours? stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 02:17 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Jarren.. big grin stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 02:33 PM
drbob360
Kenny Rogers!

Could I join up? Heres my character info:

Character Name: Brutus Sunrider
Species: Human
Height: 5'10''
Weapon: Double-Bladed Blue Saber
Form: Vaapad
Ship: YT2400
Name of Ship: The Liberty Titan

History: Lived on Coronet, Corellia since a child to wealthy parents. As a child Brutus always felt stranger than the other kids that lived in the city and attended his schools. His family was arrested and murdered by the Imperials for "funding terrorist projects." Brutus was sent to a orphanage, where he was discovered by a older man explaining that Brutus has a "rare talent." Brutus was adopted by the man and was taken far out into the flat lands of Corellia. Together they lived and Brutus learned of the jedi and their powers. Clearly, the man was a jedi master. Every day Brutus trained in saber combat and the force on trees. One day as Brutus was lifting logs and stacking them, stormtroopers approached their hut and began to fire. They had been found out. His master had told him very often -

"As long as the Empire controls the galaxy, there is no point in fighting. Surviving is more important than fighting...For now...So if I should fall, run. Your the future. I'm just an old man....."

As the hut lit up on fire, his master ran out, saber ignited and began to swing at the troopers. Only a few Imperial troops fell before he was overcome and killed. Brutus wanted to fight them, for his master was like his new father. He now lost another family member. Remembering what his master told him, Brutus turned and ran. Sadly his training was not complete and never learned his masters name...

After years of hiding, he completed his training on his own. Brutus considered himself a master, although his own training by himself couldn't compare to a true master. With the empire on the defensive and on the run, there was no hope for them. Brutus had heard of Luke's new Jedi Academy on Yavin. Finally using his family's credits that he never touched ever since they died, he bought a YT2400 and made his way from Corellia to Yavin 4...

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." -George S. Patton

Last edited by drbob360 on Jul 21st, 2007 at 01:37 AM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 01:23 AM
drbob360 is currently offline Click here to Send drbob360 a Private Message Find more posts by drbob360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

alright! A Jedi Master!

just an update on what we .. er, jedi are up to, we're going to Tiglath to visit another Jedi Academy there and check out a disturbance of some kind.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:20 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by drbob360
Could I join up? Heres my character info:

Character Name: Brutus Sunrider
Species: Human
Height: 5'10''
Weapon: Double-Bladed Blue Saber
Form: Vaapad
Ship: YT2400
Name of Ship: The Liberty Titan

History: Lived on Coronet, Corellia since a child to wealthy parents. As a child Brutus always felt stranger than the other kids that lived in the city and attended his schools. His family was arrested and murdered by the Imperials for "funding terrorist projects." Brutus was sent to a orphanage, where he was discovered by a older man explaining that Brutus has a "rare talent." Brutus was adopted by the man and was taken far out into the flat lands of Corellia. Together they lived and Brutus learned of the jedi and their powers. Clearly, the man was a jedi master. Every day Brutus trained in saber combat and the force on trees. One day as Brutus was lifting logs and stacking them, stormtroopers approached their hut and began to fire. They had been found out. His master had told him very often -

"As long as the Empire controls the galaxy, there is no point in fighting. Surviving is more important than fighting...For now...So if I should fall, run. Your the future. I'm just an old man....."

As the hut lit up on fire, his master ran out, saber ignited and began to swing at the troopers. Only a few Imperial troops fell before he was overcome and killed. Brutus wanted to fight them, for his master was like his new father. He now lost another family member. Remembering what his master told him, Brutus turned and ran. Sadly his training was not complete and never learned his masters name...

After years of hiding, he completed his training on his own. Brutus considered himself a master, although his own training by himself couldn't compare to a true master. With the empire on the defensive and on the run, there was no hope for them. Brutus had heard of Luke's new Jedi Academy on Yavin. Finally using his family's credits that he never touched ever since they died, he bought a YT2400 and made his way from Corellia to Yavin 4...

Welcome to Jedi Academy.. The RP thread is "Jedi Academy" obviously..

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 12:33 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

not enough people posting.. if u guys dont post, this will die..

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 05:31 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venir
Eh...?

Name:
Raith Sarth

Species:
Human

Class:
Grey Jedi

Equipment: (please log in to view the image), Teal

Physical Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

History: Born on the planet Coruscant, Raith was eventually discovered by the Jedi at the age of eight. He never was a good child, and was always questioning the ways of the Order and the Jedi. He eventually left the Order when he was granted Knight Hood at nineteen. He traveled from planet to planet from then on, avoiding most human or otherwise, sentinent contact.

Place of Origin: Courscant

Special Abilities: Able to recover faster than most others, and can take pain at an extreme rate. Extremely intune with the force, but is mostly Physical.

Personality and Attitude: Quiet, secretive, timid, cocky. Nice, when he actually talks to someone.

(I'll have to edit it some more later, I have to get off the computer.)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 10:12 PM
Venir is currently offline Click here to Send Venir a Private Message Find more posts by Venir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote