KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » H.j.f.s.h!

H.j.f.s.h!
Started by: Jaeh_JediPirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
siriuswriter

Hi. I'd like to rent out a Will Turner; Captain of the Flying Dutchman version, please.

*hands over rum*

Thank you. smile

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 10:15 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

*Waits pationtly for Jaeh......* *sighs*

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 01:11 AM
LoveJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send LoveJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by LoveJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

OPEN!

now.. everyone? what are your orders?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 02:48 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

uhem my credintials????

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 02:53 AM
LoveJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send LoveJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by LoveJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

DISCLAIMER

Dear All Future, Present, or Past Hallucination Jack Purchasers,

Please excuse Jaeh_JediPirate in all of her sales. She seems to have broken in to our private rum cellar and has gotten herself drunk every night for several days. She does not recollect the true owner of all of the Hallucinated Jacks and the only person who has the ability of selling them. We will, however, relinquish the problem right now by revealing the owner of the Jacks: Ivebeendepped43. Please disregard all previous sales of Jack hallucinations ASAP. We are sorry for the mix up and hope it does not cause any serious emotional trauma. If you have any questions, please contact us with them. Again, we are so sorry for this mistake. Thank you for your time and understanding.

Sincerely,
Ivebeendepped43 and her VERY BIG AND BULKY security crew.

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:02 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

Omg..so thats why she is never on...........pitty aint it. now i want my jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! and please read credintials i would like to work here.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:04 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

laughing out loud LMAO!

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:05 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

yes, your credentials mate.. wink

WHAT?! IBD!!!

i thought we were partners! and you weren't on so i took over.. *trails off* stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:06 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

PS: just in case someone took that seriously....dont. lol it was all in good fun! i was kidding! we are partners, jaeh happy

i wasnt on because my aunt just came into town and i havent seen her since last summer, so sorry guys!! i wont be on a lot for the next few days! keep the place runnin jaeh!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:10 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

Alright so can i work here????????

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:14 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

lol, okay IBD.. wink

co-captain!

yeah.. wait... *reads credentials*

is it true.. that you once tried to fight three ships.. at a time.. with your own lone bloody ship mate?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:15 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

lol!!!! so uhhh...whats my job? lol u refering to her as co-captain or me?....

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:17 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

to you ibd! you're my co-captain remember? we're partners mate!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:19 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

What do I do again? laughing out loud

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:32 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

ah yes! ok thanx! LOL

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:33 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

AH, you're my crewmember lol! when I'm not around, and there are costumers.. you go and serve em.. laughing out loud

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:43 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yes, go and serve them im on...vaca...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:44 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

*gives everyone there orders, receives pay*

potcfan, you could, credentials first.

after ONE last, the openings for working here are closed... laughing out loud

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:45 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
AH, you're my crewmember lol! when I'm not around, and there are costumers.. you go and serve em.. laughing out loud

laughing out loud I will Ma'am, And I'll make you proud! wink

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:51 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

good. laughing out loud

what happened to 'Aye captain' mate? laughing out loud

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:57 AM