KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers soundtrack

Transformers soundtrack
Started by: darthmaul1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

The soundtrack? It's already in stores.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 06:48 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Menetnashté
yeah.
http://www.4shared.com/file/1827546...mers_Theme.html

F*CK.

It aint working for me sad

Could you Megauplaod or sendspace it please ?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 08:17 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

William Shatner should've sung the TF theme. Ha!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 10:15 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by grey fox
F*CK.

It aint working for me sad

Could you Megauplaod or sendspace it please ?

Works for me erm you found the download file button right? If you did and it still isn't working I'll put it on megaupload

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 03:28 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Menetnashté
Works for me erm you found the download file button right? If you did and it still isn't working I'll put it on megaupload

Still aint working sad

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 07:12 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

this is the crap one right? not the score?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 11:40 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Or Frank Sinatra...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 01:34 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

here are some clips of the score I found
one of them is 9 minutes long and has clips from the movie

http://minorcrisis.net/files/I%20Am%20Megatron.mp3

http://minorcrisis.net/files/The%20...s%20Descend.mp3

http://minorcrisis.net/files/All%20Spark.mp3

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 04:37 AM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

the musical scores in the movie were amazing

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 04:59 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

can someone upload the autobots descent score again? V_V that was one of the best moments in the movie.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 08:39 PM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Originally posted by darthmaul1
here are some clips of the score I found
one of them is 9 minutes long and has clips from the movie

http://minorcrisis.net/files/I%20Am%20Megatron.mp3

http://minorcrisis.net/files/The%20...s%20Descend.mp3

http://minorcrisis.net/files/All%20Spark.mp3

for some reason your links dont work for me

edit: nevermind
man the music is really epic

Last edited by xNIXSONx on Jul 6th, 2007 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 10:02 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

the score is on torrent website
I do believe it's from the scoring sessions from the game and movie haven't listened to it yet but here is the link

http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/1...07_VG?tab=files

NONE OF IT IS FROM THE MOVIE.. WHAT A CROCK
SORRY FOR GETTING EVERYONES HOPES UP

Last edited by darthmaul1 on Jul 7th, 2007 at 03:09 AM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 02:54 AM
darthmaul1

Originally posted by darthmaul1
the score is on torrent website
I do believe it's from the scoring sessions from the game and movie haven't listened to it yet but here is the link

NONE OF IT IS FROM THE MOVIE.. WHAT A CROCK
SORRY FOR GETTING EVERYONES HOPES UP

If anyone thinks they found the score at the web site below don't be fooled its music from the game.

sorry my fault I guess I should of listened before I posted

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 03:11 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Hmm?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 05:17 AM
Kainreaver

Yes, That should be everyones goal. Lets find the score...Because who are we kidding. The Autobots descent was fu***ng Magical. And the song when the Decepticons are gathering formation. And when Megatron is thawing out...Yeah, we pretty much need to find the score.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 01:49 PM
Kainreaver is currently offline Click here to Send Kainreaver a Private Message Find more posts by Kainreaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by Kainreaver
Yes, That should be everyones goal. Lets find the score...Because who are we kidding. The Autobots descent was fu***ng Magical. And the song when the Decepticons are gathering formation. And when Megatron is thawing out...Yeah, we pretty much need to find the score.

aggreed we need to find the score and not some dumbass videogame music, I loved the 2 tracks you mentioned and the battle music in qatar with scorpox?? not sure if that is his name
The record labels are complaining about piracy and people downloading from the internet, but when they do stuff like this what do they expect? if the score was available to buy when the movie came out I would of been the first one out of the theater to go buy it.
And they should just stop making these crap music inspired from the movie.
Thank the big guy up in the sky (Lando) for not putting that crappy mutemath transformers theme into the movie.
Everyone try to find the score and post it here or on a torrent site.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 06:05 PM
Scythe
The Goat

The 20th anniversary of the 1986 film has an amazing soundtrack. I recommend it over this piece o' crap soundtrack.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 12:15 AM
darthmaul1

I think most of us are talking about the instrumental score not the music inspired by the movie soundtrack which sucks
I hope this score comes out sooon, i hate it when they do this, they are going to loose even more money because of people pirating off the net. instead most would of probably bought it after they saw the movie if it was availible.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 04:06 AM
Kainreaver

Oh the 1986 soundtrack definately. I mean, transformers throwing down to Wierd al's "Dare to be Stupid" is...well....yeah, lets just find the Scoreby Steve Jablonsky to the 2007 film.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 01:00 PM
Kainreaver is currently offline Click here to Send Kainreaver a Private Message Find more posts by Kainreaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Lion's performance of the TF theme will always remain as the greatest in my opinion.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 02:39 AM