KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers soundtrack

Transformers soundtrack
Started by: darthmaul1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthmaul1

Anyone have any luck with finding the soundtrack?
Score I mean.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 06:28 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Yeah I got it, but it was sold out at Target AND Hastings so I had to go to Circuit City to get it. Its actually really good: What Ive Dones awesome and theres several other songs that I really liked: Second to None, Pretty Handsome Awkward and Before its too Late

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 08:42 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
Yeah I got it, but it was sold out at Target AND Hastings so I had to go to Circuit City to get it. Its actually really good: What Ive Dones awesome and theres several other songs that I really liked: Second to None, Pretty Handsome Awkward and Before its too Late

That is the piece of crap music inspired by the movie soundtrack
90% of the people are still trying to find the SCORE, instrumental music.
Not trying to put you down but that mutemath transformers theme sucked big time.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 01:29 AM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by darthmaul1
Not trying to put you down but that mutemath transformers theme sucked big time.

I loved 'this moment' if you were a Disturbed fan you'd know what I mean when I say that was classic Disturbed. And I don't like Linkin Park but 'What I've done' wasn't that bad either.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 01:34 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

i've never listened to any western rock punk whatever music, and after hearing "what i've done", i decided to check some of the artists out.

i was disappointed.

can anyone show me some songs that are kinda like "what i've done"?

no ETA on the score album yet?

EDIT: alright, i found part of the Autobot's descent score on youtube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=-lOgBxQ1WiI

Last edited by Member. on Jul 17th, 2007 at 03:20 AM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 03:17 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Yeah, the last song the Transformers theme or w/e was f*ckin gay I agree, thats the only song I hate, but the rest of the album for the most part was quite good.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 05:24 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

The score by Steve Jablonsky was pretty good - channeling the spirit of Jerry Goldsmith if you ask me. The songs were good and well-placed; glad they didn't use them constantly. The sampling of 'Battle Without Honor Or Humanity' by Tomoyasu Hotei, when Bumblebee changes to a modern camaro was terrific.

I have the original Transformers: The Movie soundtrack too - on vinyl. big grin

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 04:49 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

It's been 2 weeks since the movie came out, why hasn't the score been leaked??

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:03 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

It's been 2 weeks since the movie came out, why hasn't the score been leaked??

Don't know, you could always, oh I dunno, wait.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 01:12 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

The point is we shouldn't have to wait.... they release the crappy music inspired from the movie CD and leave the score for who knows how long, it's a crock of sh1t, they should release it when the movie come out. then maybe they wouldn't loose so much to piracy.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 02:30 AM
Scythe
The Goat

The score wasn't released?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 02:46 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

I heard a rumor that it will be coming out on the 25th of july,
here is a link that i found that looks pretty good not sure on if it's ledgit

http://john.textamerica.com/?r=5791...nsformers+score

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:35 AM
Scythe
The Goat

I'de actually like to check out the musical score.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:36 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Dude, I know what yall are talking about now! That song or that instrumental that played not only during the autobot descent but at the beginning when Prime was talkin!! I loved that, and I was soo mad that I didnt see that on there either!!! mad

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 05:52 AM
Trolt

Searching for "Steve Jablonsky" is our best bet now to sate our appetites now. I was surprised how "epic" the score made the movie.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 09:40 AM
Trolt is currently offline Click here to Send Trolt a Private Message Find more posts by Trolt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by Trolt
Searching for "Steve Jablonsky" is our best bet now to sate our appetites now. I was surprised how "epic" the score made the movie.

It's almost been 3 weeks now, and no score in site??? this blows

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:54 PM
darthmaul1

All I can find is the decepticons theme from the burger king site and that compilation track that some one did up, where the hell is the score already.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 04:11 PM
darthmaul1

well there is hope i found this at Wikipedia

Music
See also: Transformers: The Album
Composer Steve Jablonsky, who collaborated with Bay on The Island, scored music for the teaser trailer long before actual work on the film.[62] Scoring took place in April 2007 at the Sony Scoring Stage in Culver City. The score comprised six major themes over 90 minutes of score, including the teaser music. The instrumental soundtrack is said to be released sometime in August of 2007.[63] Tom DeSanto wanted to work in an orchestral version of the TV series song,[64] but he and Bay never spoke with each other much.[49] Mute Math performed a cover version instead. The band were childhood fans of Transformers, and were approached as their style suited the sound of the robots in the film. It only appears on the album.[65]

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 01:26 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Nice.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 04:17 AM
Trolt

lol the waiting game. I've turned the youtube files into a mp3 for now

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 10:38 AM
Trolt is currently offline Click here to Send Trolt a Private Message Find more posts by Trolt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote