KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers soundtrack

Transformers soundtrack
Started by: darthmaul1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthmaul1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trolt
lol the waiting game. I've turned the youtube files into a mp3 for now

How do you do that? how are you able to save the youtube file?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 04:13 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

lol the waiting game. I've turned the youtube files into a mp3 for now

lol, nice.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:42 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

That's illegal...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:44 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

go here to sign the petition to get the score release asap

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_p...ed.cgi?tfmjabcd

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:16 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Scythe
That's illegal...

So is Downloading music online for free but that doesn't stop half the population from doing it.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:13 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WHAJR0CC
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LQ69ZJT2
Decepticons and Autobots theme, someone edited them to make them longer since it wasn't the whole thing, but since some of you have been drooling over the score I doubt you'll mind.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:17 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Autobots Descend
http://www.sendspace.com/file/63t7w6
Allspark
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ablq9u

I found all of this by googling transformers score, it was on the first page... you guys must not want it too bad if you won't even ****ing search for it.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:33 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Menetnashté
So is Downloading music online for free but that doesn't stop half the population from doing it.

Yeah I know. I'm just wondering how strict things will get when it becomes an epidemic.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 01:22 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

We are searching for it and everyone has found those 2 tracks but thats it, we want the whole score

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 02:07 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by darthmaul1
We are searching for it and everyone has found those 2 tracks but thats it, we want the whole score

The Allspark one has almost every single one of them, I don't see why you can't simply wait.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 02:16 AM
darthmaul1

We shouldn't have to wait, a movie of this stature, should of had the score released when the movie came out, making people wait for it is the worst thing they could of done.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 06:07 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

We shouldn't have to wait, a movie of this stature, should of had the score released when the movie came out, making people wait for it is the worst thing they could of done.

It doesn't matter that you shouldn't have to, I'm simply stating you severely lack patience, I want to hear all of the score as well but I'm not complaining that they haven't come out with it yet.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 06:13 AM
darthmaul1

I have a ton of patience, and you should be complaining that it hasn't come out yet, cause it's a crock of sh1t, every other movie even the crappy ones have scores come out when the movie is released.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 04:06 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

I have a ton of patience

no expression

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 04:18 PM
Scythe
The Goat

It's so idiotic to not include the score in the original soundtrack.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 05:09 AM
Trolt

Originally posted by Scythe
That's illegal...

Not exactly sure it's "illegal"

The free videodownloader (google it) or firefox extension allows you to save it as as FLV file.

Now since there already ARE files i can't say anything.

However..if you happen to see a good scene on youtube... smile
Using Riva FLV to mp3 converter to turn your FLV files in to a mp3 file.

Nothing wrong with it.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 12:16 PM
Trolt is currently offline Click here to Send Trolt a Private Message Find more posts by Trolt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Not exactly sure it's "illegal"

The free videodownloader (google it) or firefox extension allows you to save it as as FLV file.

Now since there already ARE files i can't say anything.

However..if you happen to see a good scene on youtube... smile
Using Riva FLV to mp3 converter to turn your FLV files in to a mp3 file.

Nothing wrong with it.

I have no idea what you just said. Hehehe, man... I don't know anything about computers.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 10:39 PM
darthmaul1

My theory is if they are taking there sweet time with releasing the score, or if they release it in limited release, and you find it on the net then it's perfectly OK to download it. With movies, if you have paid the money to see it and then you go download it thats OK too.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 04:13 PM
exanda kane

The score was a huge let down for me. Even if that cheesiness was intended, it was not appreciated.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:58 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

My theory is if they are taking there sweet time with releasing the score, or if they release it in limited release, and you find it on the net then it's perfectly OK to download it. With movies, if you have paid the money to see it and then you go download it thats OK too.

That would be too good of a thing for them to do. They'll probably re-release it and call it a dumbass special edition to suck more of our money.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 03:03 AM