KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Some info on Frodo

Some info on Frodo
Started by: Mersie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mersie

Well if Dexx dosen't mind why should you?
I'll try and buy the book when I get some spare cash.
In the mean time I thank you all for your help.
Mersie

Old Post Oct 25th, 2002 01:30 AM
Mersie is currently offline Click here to Send Mersie a Private Message Find more posts by Mersie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

lol I got it for Xmas I'm gonna ask for a new english edition this year

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2002 03:31 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

hmm..don't have lotr in english. Don't think i'll take it any time sooner now

Old Post Oct 25th, 2002 07:33 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cris

Bloody hell Mersie, stop cheating. Why don't you use your brain or atleast learn to read?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2002 11:45 AM
cris is currently offline Click here to Send cris a Private Message Find more posts by cris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

chill it.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2002 09:05 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mersie

Ok, I realy don't consider this cheating, I haven't got the book, and searching on the net turns up nothing, all I get is entries into a competition, you still have to win the dam thing.
If you want to check the site out it's www.lordoftherings.com.au an Australian site, I am an Australian and I can read very well.
It is done in a lot of sections, over a period of time and if you get each section right you get a few entries into the competition, thats all.
I never win anything anyway.
Mersie

Old Post Oct 27th, 2002 10:52 PM
Mersie is currently offline Click here to Send Mersie a Private Message Find more posts by Mersie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bacardi_bomber

does anyone have the answers to the following anagrams?
hear gadfly gent
a gage swim seem
a whim threaten us
i krept no ogre
long if gloom is in
any help would be greatly appreciated smile

Old Post Oct 28th, 2002 01:43 AM
bacardi_bomber is currently offline Click here to Send bacardi_bomber a Private Message Find more posts by bacardi_bomber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Now, a quick look at that says that the second one simply HAS to be Samwise Gamgee

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 28th, 2002 10:34 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

hmm..i think i'll pass this one....more from mersiebig grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2002 08:23 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mersie

I got the answers for the anagrams from www.imdb.com search Lord of the rings you can work it out by looking at the list of characters.
Peregrin Took
Samwise Gamgee
Saruman the White
I can't work the last one out.
Mersie

Old Post Oct 29th, 2002 09:22 AM
Mersie

Hi guys and girls
I have another question for you.
Frodo recieves two gifts from Bilbo, before departing Rivendell. One was an old blade the other was a silvery vest of great wealth, what was the vest made of?
Also can anyone remember a quote in the movie " You will meet many foes on the road........................" can you finish this?

Many thanks if you are still interested in helping, is this challenging enough for you?
Mersie

Old Post Nov 21st, 2002 09:29 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

that was Mithril

Old Post Nov 21st, 2002 01:40 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

read the book... damn.....

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Nov 21st, 2002 02:27 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

can't find the" You will meet many foes on the road" quote...
Only the thing bilbo said:
"the blade glows blue when orcs are close, and it's times like that, my lad, when you have to be extra carefull"
maybe if you tell me who says it and when..
The are pretty detailed questions, no hard but detailed. Dunno why ya need 'em. Perhaps Mersie's Peter Jackson undercover testing us our loialty

Old Post Nov 21st, 2002 08:27 PM
Mersie

Thank you Mah and Dexx, don't worry about the Quote, the answer was going to be printed in the Australian Newspaper in the public notices on the 21st which was yesterday so will see if I can get one, just thought it may have been a quote that you's new.
As I said before this competition is on a Australian site and they give 3 questions every month and if you answer them right you get entries in the competition, it goes right through till the end of February. Might have the book by then.
Mersie

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 10:37 AM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

EDIT - keep the pics to the pic-thread

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Last edited by mah on Nov 27th, 2002 at 06:49 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2002 05:41 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

mersie..is it well payed?....cuz i'll damn subscribe toosmile

Old Post Nov 28th, 2002 08:17 PM
Mersie

Yes, by all means, join up the address is www.lordoftherings.com.au you can still start at the begining, the first one finished the questions each month wins something, I don't know what, but you would probably shoe it in.
I still haven't bought that newspaper yet to get the second part of the question but will do so today and will post the answer. Good luck
Mersie

Old Post Nov 29th, 2002 12:33 AM
Mersie

Ok Question 12 is the quote " You will meet many foes on the road" ....... and the answer is " some open and some disguised "
Quoted by ELROND.
Mersie

Old Post Nov 29th, 2002 02:27 AM
Dexx
wingless

ok...i'll see what it's about

Old Post Nov 29th, 2002 05:45 AM