KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Supergirl to be in smallville!!!

Supergirl to be in smallville!!!
Started by: aldisyoyo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Are there any choices for anyone to play Kara?

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 07:30 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheCollegeBalla
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

they're casting it right now

CaSh MoNeY

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 09:37 PM
TheCollegeBalla is currently offline Click here to Send TheCollegeBalla a Private Message Find more posts by TheCollegeBalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

First and foremost, I like that this thread was titled Supergirl to be in Smallville, and when you posted about it you decided to use the spoiler tags.

Secondly, season six wasn't as bad as people are making it out to be. It was by no means the best season they have released, but even so I enjoyed it.

Third, as was mentioned, Supergirl has already been touched on. Season 3 finale, for those who forget. (Kara was hot, on a side note.)

And finally, as was mentioned already, it would be nice to have some future villians, as opposed to having Hero Cameos all of the seventh season. They have done enough, and I personally think that Justice should be the nail in the coffin. It would be rather interesting if they had Grundy or something like that make an appearance.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 06:00 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I hope she falls in love with Lex, like she does in the comic's. But I highly doubt it.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 06:12 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

If, I hope it doesn't happen, but if they do incoperate Kara into the show, I would hope they take it in that direction, Kal.

... and Isn't is spelled incorrectly in your signature

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 06:38 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

How so? (my sig has always looked a bit off, I just cant put my finger on it though)

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 03:58 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
How so? (my sig has always looked a bit off, I just cant put my finger on it though)
It's off because "Is'nt" isn't a word.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 07:05 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

The contraction of is and not is misspelled. The proper spelling has been shown a number of times. But, once more for good measure...

ISN'T

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 04:57 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

lmao, oh, I get your previous post now. Flew totally over my head. My bad. When I get home I'll fix it. Thanks.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 03:10 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Kara is going to be played by [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Canadian actress Laura Vandervoort [/B]

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 07:31 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

pictured in the episode "Kara" thread

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 04:38 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

This has kind of been done already. As stated before in this thread, it'd be nice to see Clark fighting more supervillains like in the episode "Combat" instead of meeting new heroes all the time. Thus far, that has been the best fight in this show (in "Combat") because Clark & the villain weren't just throwing each other around like the usual fights that happen. I want more fights like that where Clark is getting his ass kicked & the fight is going back & forth as well. Non superpowered villains is getting old. It got old two seasons ago. I do want to see Kara on Smallville but it was kind of stupid to already do it just to redo it four seasons later. Let me guess, next Zod's going to be redone & it's going to be revealed that the Zod we saw was a poser.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 04:48 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogy3131

i dont know much about the comic books, just from watching the cartoons when i was a kid, but I agree that raya wa enuff of the super-woman persuasion.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 01:26 AM
rogy3131 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy3131 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy3131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

she made the show more njoyable thats for sure.now instead of just fastforwarding thrugh the scenes that didnt have Lana in them,I watched the ones she was in as well. big grin

Old Post May 24th, 2008 07:09 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

best choice woudl have been kaley cuoco

she looks like supergril to me and is equally young (age 22)!!

images

http://images.google.co.uk/images?h...sa=N&tab=wi

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 09:11 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by ankur29
best choice woudl have been kaley cuoco

she looks like supergril to me and is equally young (age 22)!!

images

http://images.google.co.uk/images?h...sa=N&tab=wi

Kara is already on the show in the form of Laura Vandervoort. Kaley Cuoco has her show on cbs

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 09:50 PM
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Kara is already on the show in the form of Laura Vandervoort. Kaley Cuoco has her show on cbs

i said 'best choice would have been '... i know laura is playing kara but kaley would of been better choice

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 03:29 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by ankur29
i said 'best choice would have been '... i know laura is playing kara but kaley would of been better choice

Not really. Kaley has never been that type of actress. Kaley has always chosen to do comedic roles

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 06:42 PM
lenovo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smallville Season 7 - SUPER GIRL!!!

SUPER GIRL WAS AMAZING!!! Season 7 definitely picked up really good for Smallville!!! The DVD actually comes out tomorrow, September 9th!! I hope everyone gets there copy because I will be in the stores first thing tomorrow!!! I saw some pretty cool trailers at the Smallville's official website...

URL smallvilletrailermaker.warnerbros.com

Attachment: season7-dvd.jpg
This has been downloaded 24 time(s).

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 02:23 AM
lenovo is currently offline Click here to Send lenovo a Private Message Find more posts by lenovo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote