KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » Windows XP help, Microsoft word help.....

Windows XP help, Microsoft word help.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Windows XP help, Microsoft word help.....

When you open the taskbar on windows xp, at the top, your name and an icon will appear. (like a butterfly or something)....how do you change the name and icon?

Also, when you open microsoft word, it will say "registered to (username)"...how do you change the username here?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 06:32 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
busters mum

To change the picture at the top of your task bar (start button)
Go to Control Panel. User Accounts. Double click your Account name then click whatever you want to change.
There is a spot to change the picture.
I don't know how offhand to change the other one though. I presume it may have been set when microsoft word was loaded on the computer.
Hope changing the picture helps though
Cheryl

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 10:23 AM
busters mum is currently offline Click here to Send busters mum a Private Message Find more posts by busters mum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

True. I think it was set to that name when you install Microsoft word. I doubt you could change it, but i'm not sure.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 11:39 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

anyone? i got the taskbar fixed, but i need to change the registered name on word.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 12:04 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
anyone? i got the taskbar fixed, but i need to change the registered name on word.
I was looking up some stuff to help you and found this http://forums.techguy.org/business-...registered.html laughing

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 01:20 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote