KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Mon-El/ Valor/ M'Onel/ Lar Gand

Respect Mon-El/ Valor/ M'Onel/ Lar Gand
Started by: Rorschach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smurph
------

Not to be a jerk in a RT, but Digi says that posting whole issues is now disallowed, even in the Respect Forum...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 05:17 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

I won't be posting entire issues anymore.

Takes too much time.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 06:19 AM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 11:18 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Superman#686
Mon-el fights an out of control Rampage in Metropolis as his first test as the new guardian of the city. He carries her a mile high into the air and drops her to get a KO:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 06:35 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Superman#687

Mon-el vs villain who was owning science police (sorry , i don't know his name , he looks like metallo though and can shoot metal shards).
Mon-el isn't as elegant as SM but gets the job done:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Mon-el off panel defeats this super villainess, i don't know her name either messed , He's defeated 4 villains so far, a good success rate for someone who is somewhat of an amateur :

(please log in to view the image)

Superman #688:

Mon-el defeats 'Squad K' in 98 seconds, a team whose purprose is to corral SM:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by ankur29 on Aug 17th, 2009 at 06:57 PM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 06:50 PM
newark

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ankur29
Superman#687

Mon-el vs villain who was owning science police (sorry , i don't know his name , he looks like metallo though and can shoot metal shards).
Mon-el isn't as elegant as SM but gets the job done:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Mon-el off panel defeats this super villainess, i don't know her name either messed , He's defeated 4 villains so far, a good success rate for someone who is somewhat of an amateur :

(please log in to view the image)

Superman #688:

Mon-el defeats 'Squad K' in 98 seconds, a team whose purprose is to corral SM:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

I believe that first villain is Shrapnel, I don't think he started out as such but he was a Superboy villain for a while back in Conner's own series.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 07:01 PM
newark is currently offline Click here to Send newark a Private Message Find more posts by newark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zacker

Nice

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 06:27 PM
Zacker is currently offline Click here to Send Zacker a Private Message Find more posts by Zacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zacker

Does anyone have Mon-El's fight with Superboy(Kon-El), drom Superboy 18?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 04:47 AM
Zacker is currently offline Click here to Send Zacker a Private Message Find more posts by Zacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Old Post Mar 17th, 2012 03:26 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dvusdouglas

I seen a recent pic I believe.....with Mon-el with a power ring and a new outfit........does anyone have some good scans of that???

Old Post Mar 17th, 2012 08:20 PM
Dvusdouglas is currently offline Click here to Send Dvusdouglas a Private Message Find more posts by Dvusdouglas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

He had a GL ring in the pre-reboot LOSH comics

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 01:16 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by newark
I believe that first villain is Shrapnel, I don't think he started out as such but he was a Superboy villain for a while back in Conner's own series.

He fought Superman once during the Imperiex saga and did pretty good.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 03:28 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote