KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Sex vs Food

Sex vs Food
Started by: Goddess Kali

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 11:14 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lover number 1. I can get take aways when I want good food, I could do similar for good sex, but I feel there's less risk of sexual infection with a take away curry.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 11:24 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Re: Sex vs Food

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Lover #2 is okay in bed. He/She doesn't really know what he/she is doing, and needs practice. He/She is also a bit tense in bed, and it will take a lot of time before he/she loosens up during sex. However, this person is a master/mistress chef. He/She cooks the best meals, and will prepare you the best breakfast, lunch, and dinner as if they were made in a top restaurant. The food that this person makes is flavorful and delicious beyond any food you have tried in any luxurious or general restaurant, and you will be spoiled with the best tasting meals EVER. **************************************************

this one

you can always teach them to have sex

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 11:26 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Re: Re: Sex vs Food

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
this one

you can always teach them to have sex

Well you can always teach the first one how to cook, by that logic... As of such, the two are equivilant.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 11:30 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by King Kandy
Well you can always teach the first one how to cook, by that logic... As of such, the two are equivilant.

true, but i like women who know how to cook good

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 11:32 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

I asked all my freinds this question, and go the same answer...

Let's say you get to choose between two lovers. Both lovers are the same age, and are equally hott. There personalities are also amiable and similar.

Lover # 1 is awesome in bed. He/She is sexually creative, erotically charged, highly endurant, and the sex you will have with him/her is better than any sex you will ever have with anyone else in your entire life. He/She, however, cannot cook for sh*t.

Lover #2 is okay in bed. He/She doesn't really know what he/she is doing, and needs practice. He/She is also a bit tense in bed, and it will take a lot of time before he/she loosens up during sex. However, this person is a master/mistress chef. He/She cooks the best meals, and will prepare you the best breakfast, lunch, and dinner as if they were made in a top restaurant. The food that this person makes is flavorful and delicious beyond any food you have tried in any luxurious or general restaurant, and you will be spoiled with the best tasting meals EVER.

Which lover would you rather have ? The lover who is excellent in bed, or the lover who is excellent in dining ?

Assuming theyre both equally attractive, I'd take number 2.

Not really. Culinary talent is something that you have or you dont, but becoming good in bed can always be learned and improved.

And its always funner to teach someone new sexual things, than how to properly make an omelette.

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
true, but i like women who know how to cook good

Yep

"The way to a man's heart is through is stomach."

Last edited by Quiero Mota on Jun 18th, 2007 at 12:09 AM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 12:07 AM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Not really. Culinary talent is something that you have or you dont, but becoming good in bed can always be learned and improved.

I don't think so... I've seen many sucky cooks become good through training... It seems as though it's actually harder to learn sex.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 12:14 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

You can teach a bad sex partner how to be better in bed. You can't teach someone how to cook that well. You either got it, or you don't.

Cooking Fine Cuisine is like an art. You can't teach someone to be a good artist. Nor can you teach someone to be an excellent cook. You can't teach creativity, you can't teach taste.

You can most certainly teach someone to be good in bed. Sex is a practice. All it takes is practice and confidense. Trust me....when I was a virgin, i didnt know wtf i was doing, it took me a while to get the hang of it...Good Sex can be taught.

Good Cuisine can't.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 12:57 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

I don't think so... I've seen many sucky cooks become good through training... It seems as though it's actually harder to learn sex.

Untrue. All u gotta do is learn how your partner's body works, what turns them on and off.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 12:58 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Lover number 1. I can get take aways when I want good food, I could do similar for good sex, but I feel there's less risk of sexual infection with a take away curry.

Depends where you get it.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 01:00 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

You can teach a bad sex partner how to be better in bed. You can't teach someone how to cook that well. You either got it, or you don't.

Yep. Thats exactly what I said.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 01:29 AM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Yep. Thats exactly what I said.

thumb up

Solomente Latinos que sabe, no ? laughing

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 01:36 AM
The Black Ghost
Observer

#1 to go, with Steak and fries. big grin

Seriously, either/or "problem" of the two could be dealt with, but I would say it is easier to 'train' sexually than make someone learn how to cook, so maybe 2. I turned that around, yes.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 01:49 AM
The Black Ghost is currently offline Click here to Send The Black Ghost a Private Message Find more posts by The Black Ghost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

thumb up

Solomente Latinos que sabe, no ? laughing

Simon guey.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 01:49 AM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Shake Your Tambourine, Goin Get Yourself A Whistlin

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 01:50 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chupa. Me heuvos.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:44 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Cooking Fine Cuisine is like an art. You can't teach someone to be a good artist. Nor can you teach someone to be an excellent cook. You can't teach creativity, you can't teach taste.

Yes, that's true if you plan on them creating their own recipies, but you can teach cooking, as long as it's cookbook type cooking.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 03:13 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

Food, because eventually the bad lover would get good through practice, so then I'd have the best of both.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 03:13 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Re: Sex vs Food

I asked all my freinds this question, and go the same answer...

Let's say you get to choose between two lovers. Both lovers are the same age, and are equally hott. There personalities are also amiable and similar.

Lover # 1 is awesome in bed. He/She is sexually creative, erotically charged, highly endurant, and the sex you will have with him/her is better than any sex you will ever have with anyone else in your entire life. He/She, however, cannot cook for sh*t.

Lover #2 is okay in bed. He/She doesn't really know what he/she is doing, and needs practice. He/She is also a bit tense in bed, and it will take a lot of time before he/she loosens up during sex. However, this person is a master/mistress chef. He/She cooks the best meals, and will prepare you the best breakfast, lunch, and dinner as if they were made in a top restaurant. The food that this person makes is flavorful and delicious beyond any food you have tried in any luxurious or general restaurant, and you will be spoiled with the best tasting meals EVER.

Which lover would you rather have ? The lover who is excellent in bed, or the lover who is excellent in dining ?

#2...aka Food. She'll get good in bed eventually. And a hot face and body will more than makeup for inexperience.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 08:23 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I always said that for a woman to conquer my heart...she must conquer my stomach first.

stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 08:45 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote